Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,597 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Did Kano State University Develop Any Robot? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did Kano State University Develop Any Robot? (146 Views)

Dangote University Kano Develops Robot To Support Staff Domestic Work / School Girls At FGGC Sagamu Built An AI Robot Called ‘Okiki-Saggy’ (Video) / Fire Guts Dangote Female Hostel At Kano State University Of Science And Technolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Kano State University Develop Any Robot? by NoChill: 8:23am On Feb 03
A certain post was made on the education section of Nairaland by @Lanrelagboi. According to the post, he claimed that the Kano State University had developed a Robot for domestic use and was ready to mass produce it.

He made the post without any supporting Pictorial or Video evidence and since then the thread has been banned.
He also referred to Daily Trust.
So I am calling out the op @Lanrelagboi to come and explain himself because you cannot make such a huge claim without real evidence, if this is true then it is a good news, but we need to see pictures or videos of the said Robot.

Re: Did Kano State University Develop Any Robot? by oz4real83(m): 8:25am On Feb 03
sad
Re: Did Kano State University Develop Any Robot? by Naijaepic: 8:39am On Feb 03
I think, there's different between developing and developed, the former is proposition for continue effort, the end product is not yet realise, whereas the latter imply the end result is available.

So, I Reread the attached screenshot by you, the operative word is developing, so it may take 1 month to infinity months before it changes to developed

It just me, thinking loud

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Help Me Solve This Mathematics Question / It Is Not Too Late To Get Started Now Because There Is No Latecomer...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.