Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

56 Road Block From Ugbema To Vandeikya Unacceptable For A Distance Of 65km - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 56 Road Block From Ugbema To Vandeikya Unacceptable For A Distance Of 65km (359 Views)

Toyin Igbira Is Dead! Monsurat Asabi Dies At 56 / 56-Year-Old Man And His Girlfriend Found Dead In Lagos / Young Robbers Arrested With Gun During Stop & Search On Gboko-Ugbema Roa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

56 Road Block From Ugbema To Vandeikya Unacceptable For A Distance Of 65km by Orkpekyandega(m): 10:40am On Feb 03
THE NEW COMMISSIONER OF POLICE IN BENUE STATE SHOULD ACT TOWARDS THIS IMMEDIATELY

56 ROAD BLOCKS FROM UGBEMA TO VANDEIKYA

Yes you heard me right.
56 Road Blocks in between a distance of 65km is nothing other than madness. The number keeps increasing by the day.

Imagine driving and having to stop at road blocks 1.18kms apart by average not for security checks but to be extorted.
I was deliberate when a refered to them as such instead of check points. Those who man these points are simply Economic Saboteurs. A farmer who is made to pay at everyone of these points will simply make up when selling to the consumer.

An analysis shows that BIRS has 2, VIO 3, Civil Defense 3, NDLEA 1, Nigerian Immigration Service 3, an illegal one just 30m from a police road blocks! after Akerior in Utange.

The remaining 43 are police points manned by Operatives of Operation ZENDA , Highway Patrol, the regular Police or by whatever name they go.
These people have abandoned their Constitutionally known roles and have instead chosen to become Tax Collector who hang their riffles loosely behind them with 2 arms stretched towards motorists. People are kidnapped daily and ferried on these roads without consequences. Go to any Divisional Police Office and all you hear is O we have shortage of Manpower. We now know where these guys are.

I pray this gets to the Governor of Benue State who will take it up with the Police Commissioner in the State or someone higher. THIS MADNESS Has to stop.
I come in peace.

- Arc. Mark Ternenge Atsaakaa.
Re: 56 Road Block From Ugbema To Vandeikya Unacceptable For A Distance Of 65km by RepoMan007: 11:06am On Feb 03
SE and SS style.
Re: 56 Road Block From Ugbema To Vandeikya Unacceptable For A Distance Of 65km by ManXxx: 2:31pm On Feb 03
Orkpekyandega:
THE NEW COMMISSIONER OF POLICE IN BENUE STATE SHOULD ACT TOWARDS THIS IMMEDIATELY

56 ROAD BLOCKS FROM UGBEMA TO VANDEIKYA

Yes you heard me right.
56 Road Blocks in between a distance of 65km is nothing other than madness. The number keeps increasing by the day.

Imagine driving and having to stop at road blocks 1.18kms apart by average not for security checks but to be extorted.
I was deliberate when a refered to them as such instead of check points. Those who man these points are simply Economic Saboteurs. A farmer who is made to pay at everyone of these points will simply make up when selling to the consumer.

An analysis shows that BIRS has 2, VIO 3, Civil Defense 3, NDLEA 1, Nigerian Immigration Service 3, an illegal one just 30m from a police road blocks! after Akerior in Utange.

The remaining 43 are police points manned by Operatives of Operation ZENDA , Highway Patrol, the regular Police or by whatever name they go.
These people have abandoned their Constitutionally known roles and have instead chosen to become Tax Collector who hang their riffles loosely behind them with 2 arms stretched towards motorists. People are kidnapped daily and ferried on these roads without consequences. Go to any Divisional Police Office and all you hear is O we have shortage of Manpower. We now know where these guys are.

I pray this gets to the Governor of Benue State who will take it up with the Police Commissioner in the State or someone higher. THIS MADNESS Has to stop.
I come in peace.

- Arc. Mark Ternenge Atsaakaa.
this is nothing short of madness! 56 stops in 65km!!

1 Like

Re: 56 Road Block From Ugbema To Vandeikya Unacceptable For A Distance Of 65km by Jlow2: 8:37pm On Feb 03
From Gboko to ugbema is more than 40checkpoints , checkpoints of criminality
Re: 56 Road Block From Ugbema To Vandeikya Unacceptable For A Distance Of 65km by Creamypie(m): 5:00am On Feb 04
U wan them removed so that kidnappers will come bah.na so em kidnappers being take over elele/p.h/owerri road

(1) (Reply)

Man Steals 7-month-old Baby / Lagos State Govt Orders Beggars To Vacate Metropolis / Alleged N34b Fraud: Tompolo Arraigned In Absentia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.