Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? (1827 Views)

That Kanayo O Kanayo Video Finally Killed Peter Obi' Campaign / Has Tinubu Demystified The "Shaki Shaki Daddy Tag"? / Tinubu, Finally Emerged As The Winner.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by wediehere1: 10:40am On Feb 03
No more Biafra or death again unlike during Buhari’s tenure

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Naijanascam: 11:33am On Feb 03
wediehere1:

grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by yarimo(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03
grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by wediehere1: 12:44pm On Feb 03
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin
Biafra momentum has drastically reduced
President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is really in charge

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by wediehere1: 12:45pm On Feb 03
Naijanascam:

grin grin grin
open your thread for this your 🧠less post
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Brendaniel: 12:55pm On Feb 03
wediehere1:

You guys still don't get it do you?

When you are fighting an enemy and you suddenly find out your enemy's house is on fire, you don't need to continue fighting, save your strength, sit down and watch your enemy's house burn down to the ground and take the victory...

Do you need to go fighting an enemy whose house is already on fire ? Would you want to get burnt with your enemy?

Wisdom they say is profitable, you people don't still get it....

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by wediehere1: 1:01pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

When you are fighting an enemy and you suddenly find out your enemy's house is on fire, you don't need to continue fighting, save your strength, sit down and watch your enemy's house burn down to the ground and take the victory...

Do you need to go fighting an enemy whose house is already on fire ? Would you want to get burnt with your enemy?

Wisdom they say profitable, you people don't still get it....
Lamentation

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Ojb194616: 1:02pm On Feb 03
Everybody..not just biafra

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by predictor1: 1:04pm On Feb 03
Hope he doesn't kill Nigeria's dream.
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Benwallt(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03
Hunger Na your mate. The lion is on the throne. They can get the later anytime any day but the former is an illusion.
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Brendaniel: 1:06pm On Feb 03
wediehere1:
Lamentation

If the truth is lamentation to you, na your problem be that....

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by bigpriik: 1:07pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:
Hunger Na your mate. The lion is on the throne. They can get the later anytime any day but the former is an illusion.
the hunger reach you too abi at least u don admit with your mouth.grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Benwallt(m): 1:07pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

That's cowardary.

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Brendaniel: 1:08pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

So you are happy Tinubu brought hunger to people?
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Brendaniel: 1:09pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

That's cowardary.

So fighting an enemy inside his burning house is wisdom to you?
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Benwallt(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03
bigpriik:

the hunger reach you too abi at least u don admit with your mouth.grin

What do you want, Biafra or death? Now I know that hunger dey kill dream grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Benwallt(m): 1:13pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

So fighting an enemy inside his burning house is wisdom to you?

When Ukraine was burning, Russia was adding more fire. That's how you fight your enemy because he may be disguising with the fire to confuse you.

Don't watch. Fight

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by bigpriik: 1:14pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

What do you want, Biafra or death? Now I know that hunger dey kill dream grin grin grin grin grin

send me ur opay number make i aza before your rib cage start popping out out of tinubu induced hunger.
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Benwallt(m): 1:14pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

So you are happy Tinubu brought hunger to people?

Are you hungry?

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Benwallt(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03
bigpriik:

send me ur opay number make i aza before your rib cage start popping out out of tinubu induced hunger.

Keep your money. You need it more
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Brendaniel: 1:18pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

Are you hungry?

You were the one who talked about hunger, so I should be asking you that...

Benwallt:

Your words not mine...
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Brendaniel: 1:19pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

When Ukraine was burning, Russia was adding more fire. That's how you fight your enemy because he may be disguising with the fire to confuse you.

Don't watch. Fight

It was Russia that set Ukraine on fire, so they can increase the heat as they like...

Was it Biafra that set Nigeria on fire?

1 Like

Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by bigpriik: 1:19pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

Keep your money. You need it more
boss when last u don enter market buy jeans for your self can you afford 15k jeans better bring your opay.
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Benwallt(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03
bigpriik:

bigpriik keep your money in your priik
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Benwallt(m): 1:25pm On Feb 03
bigpriik:

boss when last u don enter market buy jeans for your self can you afford 15k jeans better bring your opay.

Na by force Abi you deliberately want my number so you can beg me for funds codely
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Benwallt(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

It was Russia that set Ukraine on fire, so they can increase the heat as they like...

Was it Biafra that set Nigeria on fire?

Biafra can't set Nigeria on fire. They don't have the brain. Biafra is a divided house
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Benwallt(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

You were the one who talked about hunger, so I should be asking you that...

Your words not mine...

Hunger stopped the agitation. That's it in a lay man's language.

Are good anyway? There's this dullness that comes with reading your message. You busy or something?

Just checking on you
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by crestedmazi: 1:33pm On Feb 03
But the biafran leader promised to pull Nigeria military away from the north through Crises he would instigate in the east and before they finish and return to the north it would have been decimated .

I don't know if what is happening today is different,but the audio is out there.
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by gidgiddy: 1:42pm On Feb 03
Brendaniel:

Exactly my brother, they are busy thinking about Biafra, not realising that Tinubu, just like Buhari before him, is doing a marvellous job of bringing Nigeria to an end same as Yugoslavia, USSR and Czech Republic all went down
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Brendaniel: 1:47pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

Biafra can't set Nigeria on fire. They don't have the brain. Biafra is a divided house

who set Nigeria on fire?

And Nigeria is a united house abi?

grin
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by Brendaniel: 1:52pm On Feb 03
Benwallt:

Hunger stopped the agitation. That's it in a lay man's language.

Are good anyway? There's this dullness that comes with reading your message. You busy or something?

Just checking on you

This one you have been shouting hunger, hunger hunger since...

Which one exactly is disturbing you? Hunger or Biafra ?
Re: Has Tinubu Finally Killed The Dream Of Biafra? by darealez(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03
There's a hope in Peter Obi. Even down here in the Southwest we see it. The need for Biafra was because Nigeria at that time had no hope.
The next election will be the main deal!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't Every State In Nigeria Have A Geometric Power Plant??? / Gov. T.a Orji's Legacy Projects In Abia State / Question Of The Day:- What Will Nigerians Remember Goodluck Jonathan For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.