Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

What Are Your Goals in Life? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Goals in Life? (53275 Views)

Have You Achieved Your 2015 Goals? / Happy New Month: Motivation : How To Achieve Your Goals In 2013 / Have You Achieved Your Goals For 2012? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by Abigailfasan(f): 10:45am On Sep 27, 2012
my goal is 2 work towards achieving my aims and dreams at all cost
Lillu: Goal achieving is something that you absolutely must do if you wish to fulfill your potential as human being. Goals enable you to do the work you want to do, to live where you want to live, to be with the people you enjoy, and to become the kind of person you want to be.

People don't set goals because they are afraid they might fail. In fact, the fear of failure is probably the greatest single obstacle to success in adult life. It can hold you back more than any other psychological problem.

These are the things that I would like to accomplish in my lifetime; My life goals:

* Having simple and respected perfect life.
* A good job that makes me happy and that makes enough money for me to support my family and help people.
* Good education for my brother and my sis to become successful someday.
* Happiness in what I do is also my goal in life. There is no way someone can become successful if they are not happy with what are they doing.

To all my Nairaland friends, can you share your goals in life?
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by robosky02(m): 4:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
hotangel2: If your goals come true.. I wouldn't mind retiring in marriage with you. wink cheesy

lol
hope you re not a gold digger
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by tck2000(m): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
God be with you all
Re: What Are Your Goals in Life? by Winnerrrr(m): 2:25pm On Aug 04, 2023
I know this is an old thread, how many of y'all achieved the goals ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

HIV+ Husband And Wife Advert In Port-Harcourt I Saw Today / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga / Ogun Residents Cut Open A Python That Swallowed Big Goat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.