Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box (18128 Views)

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets / Abroad Based Politician's Son Caught While Trying To Snatch Ballot Boxes. Photos / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by RushManni: 8:37pm On Feb 06
ipobarecriminals:
RushManni I can confam, my father's a lokili grin cheesy

Wu be this empty head
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by RushManni: 8:38pm On Feb 06
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by ipobarecriminals: 8:40pm On Feb 06
RushManni:

Wu be this empty head
yo father cool grin wink
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by ipobarecriminals: 9:15pm On Feb 06
grin u just display how u wake up ur father with karate kick.Dey there dey drag balls of Eba eith yo father grin
RushManni:

Since you've been shouting father etc

Now as we can see, we now know who devalues father and parents and wakes them up with bicycle kicks.

So na bicycle kick you take killl your father .....

Now you don't have father to teach you sense don't you see that life's hard ?

See how you are going about on nairaland running around like a vagabond

Useless son he must be weeping now in his grave

But indeed you know you're surely a useless son.
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by RushManni: 9:51pm On Feb 06
ipobarecriminals:
Kid.Have u report urself RushManni undecided grin insulting Nairalanders? grin grin Report yourself
lol

Who be this one. This guy, you have now seen that you're a certified ozuor
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by RushManni: 9:52pm On Feb 06
ipobarecriminals:
grin u just display how u wake up ur father with karate kick.

Piece of rag ..... Lol
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by RushManni: 9:52pm On Feb 06
ipobarecriminals:
grin u just display how u wake up ur father with karate kick.

Piece of rag ..... Lol
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by ipobarecriminals: 9:53pm On Feb 06
RushManni:
lol

Who be this one. This guy, you have now seen that you're a certified ozuor
U are the same AlhajiCSO. Lokoli grin grin
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by ipobarecriminals: 9:54pm On Feb 06
RushManni:

My father wear Piece of rag around..... Lol
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by RushManni: 9:56pm On Feb 06
ipobarecriminals:
U are the same AlhajiCSO. Lokoli grin grin

Lol ..... This boi.
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by ipobarecriminals: 9:56pm On Feb 06
RushManni:

Piece of rag .....my RushManni father special chieftaincy clothesLol
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by ipobarecriminals: 9:57pm On Feb 06
RushManni:

Lol ..... my RushManni father's a bomboy.

Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by RushManni: 9:59pm On Feb 06
ipobarecriminals:
piece of rag is my ipobarecriminals father's special chieftaincy clothes .... Lol

My father's a bomboy.

Everyone hail me....

Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by ipobarecriminals: 10:17pm On Feb 06
[quote author=RushManni post=128323265][/quote]RushManni I'm a product of baby factory according to my father grin
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by RushManni: 12:31am On Feb 07
ipobarecriminals:
I'm a product of baby factory according to my father grin
Re: Enugu Rerun Election: Police-DPO, And Soldiers Help To Snatch Ballot Box by adambest(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08
If na my brother I for use am buy recharge
Ironbull:

Just dey look at the fool trying to become Mandela.

Pesin wey no get sense na hin dey follow go fight for election matter.

You dey shout ontop nothing at the end same pesin you dey fight for go win the election and move all his family to London or New York and start bleeping your a s s with suffering here.

Fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opposition Swells Against Tinubu's Choice Of Akpabio As Senate President / Major General Duru Is Alive And Well - Police / MKO Abiola: Oyo, Ogun Declare June 12 Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.