Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas (9099 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by monetizeng: 12:30am On Nov 25, 2011
There is no business more profitable than the business of finding solutions to the most pressing needs in Nigeria.

Electricity -- companies, homes, cyber cafes, restaurants, hotels, everybody needs it. Do more research into Inverters and Solar panels.

Housing -- Can you imagine how much a landlord earns from 5 tenants in a month? Not less than N70, 000

Every business is profitable, it's all about your packaging, target market and marketing strategy.  Good customer service is key
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by Ltrust(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2011
I will recommend agricultural/commodity export. It is stimulating & highly profitable in the long term but requires much preparation & research.

More details @ http://www.secnig.com/index.php?topic=14440.0
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by LagBlogger(m): 4:47am On Nov 27, 2011
@ monetizeng

it depends there could be more lucrative opportunities. For instance unemployed people with little capital may be moved by Business Ideas for Job seekers to start ventures that may serve them better than some of the ones you listed.
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by sunkyg: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2012
Yamakuza, Am back @ ya, am yet again stuck and will be needing all the support i can get from you, can you please reply to confirm you got this and that you can help.
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by yamakuza: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2012
sunkyg:

Yamakuza, Am back @ ya, am yet again stuck and will be needing all the support i can get from you, can you please reply to confirm you got this and that you can help.

i'm sure others will be as willing as i am too.
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by Success15(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2012
Yamakuza, that guy dey smart well well. Anyway, one love bro. It's all for good. If he gets it right it'll pay us as a nation only if he'll return to Naija after school. Whichever way, we are moving on in Naija and internet is really doing us a lot of good work.
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by yamakuza: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2012
Success+:

Yamakuza, that guy dey smart well well. Anyway, one love bro. It's all for good. If he gets it right it'll pay us as a nation only if he'll return to Naija after school. Whichever way, we are moving on in Naija and internet is really doing us a lot of good work.

lolz.

Such is life!

Thanks!
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by sunkyg: 1:14am On Feb 12, 2012
@ sucess, bruv u give me jokes, sear down, wetin u mean by i smart well well and that it will benefit the whole country as a nation, lol, back @ yamakuza how can we chat on private. Is it aiight to get ur bb pin, messenger addy, email or anything tool to make us chat more effectively,
Does anyone in that 9ja ever go online using a laptop/pc, everyone seem 2 be and use BB, it either means laptop/pc are xpensive or internet connect @ is or both considering d fact that you told me that internet connection is now very good,
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by yamakuza: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2012
^ Sent u a message.
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by sunkyg: 2:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hey People, Apologises for my late reply, its been abit crazy for me of late. Yamakuza, my favorite blogger how have you been.

Well, Out of the little knowledge i gatthered from the community ere, How does the idea of Online Marketing sound? An online marketing website that will charge customers as little as N500-N1k per month and customers can advertise as much as possible items/services within that one month time frame.

I kknow people might find paying for an online advert abit too much, but, Nigeria is not as developed as the western countries that does theirs' for free. Even EBAY as big and popular as it is, still CHARGES.

One of the major problem of Nigeria is "UNDER-VALUATION" we expect to pay little for more (except in the case of fashion).
If the little charge can be accepted by people and the proceeds used for proper Publicity and improvement of the quality of website, then it will be a money well spent. There is no business without customers. Once people know there is a site where they can find anytin and everytin, the site will be populated and businesses will Grow. There are lots of demand for goods and services but people dont know where to turn to.

Av got friends that are into business and they have just 60 customer base, thats ridiculous, the more the customers, the more you operate business effectively.

So people What do you think of a MARKETING SITE that will charge and the money gotten will be used to publicise the site Nationwide.
I know how free marketing websites make money, but trust me, the money made by this free websites is only good for the owners' pockets and will not cover any form of publicity. A free Marketing website where only 1% of the general populace knows about is not effective and it has failed in its duty to deliver and that will not help businesses.
Moreover, Nigeria is not that developed to make tangible money from marketing free website (if in doubt read articles on "making money online"wink
We should try to help eachother to help ourselves grow.
This an idea to help ourselves, N500-N1k per month wont hurt anyone especially if its for business purpose.
Please do get back to me with your sincere opinion on this matter.
Thanks
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by yamakuza: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
I see the website is up already.

How is it coming along?

We also need to learn from you.
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by sunkyg: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
Yamakuza, u wud agree we me wiv wot I have said. Though I said a lot but i did spak d truth. Talking of which how did u knw what I site I was talking of..lol
People pls drop in your comment
Thank
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by supermario2: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
visit www.kokonest.com. It is new... This is a news aggregation site. Comments about it are welcome. Thanks original naijarians
Re: Prolific & Profitable Business Ideas by ogbongenet: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2012
Quail Farming,quick Cash:

Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 2000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.
FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.
TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com
Meet you at the top

(1) (2) (Reply)

Upwork Account price slash bonanza / Naira Falls To 363 As Dollar Scarcity Continues / Dangote Cement To Pay Over ₦97 Billion In Corporate Tax For 2020 Financial Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.