Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,983 members, 7,832,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Sinner Today, Tomorrow A Christian, Why Are You Sitting On The Fence With God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sinner Today, Tomorrow A Christian, Why Are You Sitting On The Fence With God? (187 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Sitting On The King's Seat in Oyo (Photo) / TB Joshua's Simple Sitting Room (Photos) / Ex-christian: Why I Stopped Believing Religion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sinner Today, Tomorrow A Christian, Why Are You Sitting On The Fence With God? by ProudNigerian01: 9:26am On Feb 04
Rev.3.15 - "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.

Rev.3.16 - So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

Why are you not steady in serving God? What is holding you back?

You are playing a very dangerous game by your unseriousness in staying put to obey God.

Each time you sin, you open yourself to attack from the enemy of your soul. Sin is a reproach and You must commit to resisting it in any manifestation.

It's time to become completely committed to God. Ask for his help and you will do it easily for with God all things are possible.

Matt.19.26 - But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sinner Today, Tomorrow A Christian, Why Are You Sitting On The Fence With God? by Righthussle: 9:40am On Feb 04
Ask your god why him create the fence.

1 Like

Re: Sinner Today, Tomorrow A Christian, Why Are You Sitting On The Fence With God? by Redomi(m): 9:41am On Feb 04
Are you yourself free of sin everyday?
Re: Sinner Today, Tomorrow A Christian, Why Are You Sitting On The Fence With God? by ProudNigerian01: 10:22am On Feb 04
Redomi:
Are you yourself free of sin everyday?
Rom.6.11 - Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I reckon myself to be dead to sin everyday but alive to God every day in Christ Jesus our Lord.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinner Today, Tomorrow A Christian, Why Are You Sitting On The Fence With God? by ProudNigerian01: 7:46am On Mar 04
Get Committed to God.
Re: Sinner Today, Tomorrow A Christian, Why Are You Sitting On The Fence With God? by Floky215: 8:21am On Mar 04
ProudNigerian01:
Rev.3.15 - "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot.

Rev.3.16 - So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

Why are you not steady in serving God? What is holding you back?

You are playing a very dangerous game by your seriousness in staying put to obey God.

Each time you sin, you open yourself to attack from the enemy of your soul. Sin is a reproach and You must commit to resisting it in any manifestation.

It's time to become completely committed to God. Ask for his help and you will do it easily for with God all things are possible.

Matt.19.26 - But Jesus looked at them and said to them, "With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

That's why spirituality and even the African believes is the best...you get what you give no time wasted...!!

You move along with any bad package you give out till you desist from doing it..!!

In religion, especially the abrahamic religion of Christianity and Islam...you can slaughter people and commit all kind of atrocities multiple times over in a day and ask for forgiveness and go back right into it the next day..!! No accountability except the fanthom judgement day which is a ruse in itself...!!

There are African traditions where you kill or commit anything bad and get instant repercussion..!!
Re: Sinner Today, Tomorrow A Christian, Why Are You Sitting On The Fence With God? by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Mar 04
ProudNigerian01:
■ Rom.6.11 - Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord. I reckon myself to be dead to sin everyday but alive to God every day in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Stop lying! To be dead to sin means to be Holy! Are you a Holy being, Yes, or no? lipsrsealed
Re: Sinner Today, Tomorrow A Christian, Why Are You Sitting On The Fence With God? by ProudNigerian01: 11:27am On Mar 19
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying! To be dead to sin means to be Holy! Are you a Holy being, Yes, or no? lipsrsealed
Nobody is even good talk more of being holy, We are only hoping on God's mercy to be sanctified. Only God is truly good.

Matt.19.17 - So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
Re: Sinner Today, Tomorrow A Christian, Why Are You Sitting On The Fence With God? by Kobojunkie: 11:54am On Mar 19
ProudNigerian01:

Nobody is even good, We are only hoping on God's mercy to be sanctified. Only God is truly good.

Matt.19.17 - So He said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good but One, that is, God. But if you want to enter into life, keep the commandments."
First of all, Holiness is not about being Good. Yes, God is Good/the standard of Righteousness, and it is He alone who is able to justify those who keep His Law (His teachings and commandments and are become Holy as a result) and then His Righteousness. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Major Tribe In Takum LGA Taraba State / First Female Transgender Mosque Opens In Bangladeshiin The Bangladesh / Tales Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.