Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO (673 Views)

My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / The University Graduate Who Got Stranded In Libya While Traveling To Europe (2) (3) (4)

A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by EvergreenDiarie: 10:03am On Feb 04
What do you think about African ladies going to the UAE to hustle, is it worth it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6el_32J0Do?si=j35eUqofZ3V2mpsj
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 10:12am On Feb 04
Let's pity her and help her for Christ's sake. She will definitely become a repented and decent girl if she survives this situation. She is still very young and has so much potentials that shouldn't waste.

Let's not abandon or condemn her with the feeling that her immoral decision was probably what put her in this condition. Let's save her before we blame her.

She might be a decent girl and someone she trusted to her to UAE and left her stranded. She might have been trafficked to the place at a tender age.

On the other hand, if we are to look at who she probably was in Nigeria and what motivated her to go to Dubai, our findings might make us heartless towards her. Her belly appearance suggests she either is a mother or has willingly done prostitution and abortions before now. It might also be that she faced forceful sexual abuse that degraded her body. Don't be deceived because she is calling God's name here. She probably ignored well-mannered suitors and left with the hope that her "freshness" would surely make a way for her. If she took herself to UAE as an adult, only fools will think poverty sent her to the place. Did she use Okada to get there or did you give her a lift in your private jet? No be plane ticket she buy take go? But whatever be the case, let's save her. Saving her as she is still alive is better than leaving her to die.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by Bluntguy: 10:23am On Feb 04
Japa is really a syndrome. I have decided not to japa but stay here and survive in my country. I can never leave my fatherland for Tinubu. Just as I survived Buhari, I will also survive Tinubu. If the next person after Tinubu likes, let him be worse than Bulaba, I will also survive him. I'm a survivor! Igbo blood runs in me.

Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by Isobug: 11:29am On Feb 04
Bluntguy:
Japa is really a syndrome. I have decided not to japa but stay here and survive in my country. I can never leave my fatherland for Tinubu. Just as I survived Buhari, I will also survive Tinubu. If the next person after Tinubu likes, let him be worse than Bulaba, I will also survive him. I'm a survivor! Igbo blood runs in me.
If the next person worse hmmm......no be to kuku die😄😄, just joking ooo.

Meanwhile, why is the lady there in Dubai, who brought her there, how did she get there? Was she under home abuse there in Dubai and decided to escape? Some questions pleading for answers.
But then, She needs help ASAP, please if you can, help her. God will surely reward your gesture
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04
Black men have failed thoroughly. You can never find any other race of women stranded like this anywhere in the world.

Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by Gerrard59(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04
tensazangetsu20:
Black men have failed thoroughly. You can never find any other race of women stranded like this anywhere in the world.

As a race, we get issues, but no be for all areas the issues dey affect us. African Americans, South Africans, Nambians, and Mostwana women wouldn't be found in such conditions. I doubt black women from Brazil and Ecuador would be found in such conditions.

But you know the funny thing about those groups of blacks I mentioned? They are where they are today because the white man was involved in the development of their countries. grin
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Feb 04
tensazangetsu20:

UAE is good na. Can you believe Nigerian women are in Libya doing housegirl work?
Libya! Majority of them were on their way to Yurope via Tripoli. Money finished and they had to turn to maids.

Yet we are the loudest on social media.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by Wonuola111(f): 2:31pm On Feb 04
immortalcrown:
Let's pity her and help her for Christ's sake. She will definitely become a repented and decent girl if she survives this situation. She is still very young and has so much potentials that shouldn't waste.

Let's not abandon or condemn her with the feeling that her immoral decision was probably what put her in this condition. Let's save her before we blame her.

She might be a decent girl and someone she trusted to her to UAE and left her stranded. She might have been trafficked to the place at a tender age.

On the other hand, if we are to look at who she probably was in Nigeria and what motivated her to go to Dubai, our findings might make us heartless towards her. Her belly appearance suggests she either is a mother or has willingly done prostitution and abortions before now. It might also be that she faced forceful sexual abuse that degraded her body. Don't be deceived because she is calling God's name here. She probably ignored well-mannered suitors and left with the hope that her "freshness" would surely make a way for her. If she took herself to UAE as an adult, only fools will think poverty sent her to the place. Did she use Okada to get there or did you give her a lift in your private jet? No be plane ticket she buy take go? But whatever be the case, let's save her. Saving her as she is still alive is better than leaving her to die.

Good day, what I can only say is she will survive if she has the positive mindset, this kind of thing is not new at all lot of agents do this to there clients and still call their self our Nigerian brothers , only if this lady can try and locate (Abu hail clinic, Etisalat office) there are lots of African around there and hopefully she can found someone that can help her in accommodation i stay there for years I believe anything is possible only the fear is she’s a lady and Dubai guy no they play🤔 or she should be heading to union metro, May God help her in that situation it’s not easy DXB naa scam where we all living fake life 🫣
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04
Wonuola111:

Good day, what I can only say is she will survive if she has the positive mindset, this kind of thing is not new at all lot of agents do this to there clients and still call their self our Nigerian brothers , only if this lady can try and locate (Abu hail clinic, Etisalat office) there are lots of African around there and hopefully she can found someone that can help her in accommodation i stay there for years I believe anything is possible only the fear is she’s a lady and Dubai guy no they play🤔 or she should be heading to union metro, May God help her in that situation it’s not easy DXB naa scam where we all living fake life 🫣

Please, which agents and which clients are you talking about?

Also, what does DXB mean?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04
tensazangetsu20:
So, black women have no blame in the failure?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:50pm On Feb 04
immortalcrown:
So, black women have no blame in the failure?

Men build the society, women integrate into it. The work of building civilisation have never fallen on women's hands.

Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by Karleb(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04
tensazangetsu20:

Men build the society, women integrate into it. The work of building civilisation have never fallen on women's hands.

This saying used to annoy me but now I have understood it.

No lies.

Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by ednut1(m): 2:57pm On Feb 04
She probably came to UAE on visit visa with the hopes of converting to work visa. 🥲
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04
tensazangetsu20:
So, women's actions have no consequences on the society?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by CHRISTFUCKER: 3:13pm On Feb 04
Skit
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:17pm On Feb 04
immortalcrown:
So, women's actions have no consequences on the society?

Women's actions are a correspondence on men's actions or inactions.

Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by Gerrard59(m): 3:25pm On Feb 04
ednut1:
She probably came to UAE on visit visa with the hopes of converting to work visa. 🥲

But I thought Nigerian passport holders are banned from entering the country? Abi e no dey affect women? If the ban is gender neutral, it probably means she has been there before the ban. Then, if so, she suppose don build a string of connections and network.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by Gerrard59(m): 3:26pm On Feb 04
tensazangetsu20:

Guy, no dey argue this thing with people too much. Simple question: which developed country as we know it today had women at the forefront of its development?

If dem argue nonsense, mention me wherever the debate is going on!

https://www.nairaland.com/6643241/nigerian-men-failed-women

Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 3:31pm On Feb 04
tensazangetsu20:

Women's actions are a correspondence on men's actions or inactions.
So, women don't have their own brains and can't take their own decisions?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by Wonuola111(f): 3:42pm On Feb 04
immortalcrown:
[sub][/sub]

Same as Dubai we code it that way
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 3:46pm On Feb 04
Wonuola111:

Same as Dubai we code it that way
Which agents and which clients do you mean?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by Wonuola111(f): 3:47pm On Feb 04
immortalcrown:
[sub][/sub]

All those out nig bro doing Dubai visa are all scam, they will tell u they are waiting for u at the airport of which u are on ur own if u no wise . They are the Agents. Dxb no be playing ground for any first timer, hmmmmm naa there u will understand life.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 3:48pm On Feb 04
Wonuola111:
All those out nig bro doing Dubai visa are all scam, they will tell u they are waiting for u at the airport of which u are on ur own if u no wise . They are the Agents. Dxb no be playing ground for any first timer, hmmmmm naa there u will understand life.
Why not use Dubai embassy for your visa?
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by Wonuola111(f): 3:53pm On Feb 04
immortalcrown:
Why not use Dubai embassy for your visa?
Not everyone knows how to apply directly by themselves, so they use agents as a first timer, even how did she get the visa cuz visa no dey go for Nigeria presently 3 months or resident non is going
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by immortalcrown(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04
Wonuola111:

Not everyone knows how to apply directly by themselves, so they use agents as a first timer, even how did she get the visa cuz visa no dey go for Nigeria presently 3 months or resident non is going
Okay.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by Double0h7(f): 7:03am On Feb 09
Why is she shouting at the heavens instead of explaining her plight in an articulate manner? The one recording her, is she not a Nigerian; why doesn’t she help her? This video was a failed attempt.
Re: A Nigerian Lady Stranded In The UAE �� VIDEO by masam(m): 12:51am On Feb 13
Our Al khail gate sisters in Al qouz industrial area Dubai. Nigerian girls and their drink selling boyfriends are reason why we dont have peace in the community.

Shameless lots that have reduced our dignity to nothing. Making police to raid apartments and arrest nd deport innocent hardworking nationals. Well she knows what to do if she want to come home.

Or she can continue hanging in the field with Indians and Pakistan men. No pity from mw

Free Journals And Articles Available / I Need An International Passport / Travel Agents Or Agency In The Us