Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,646 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

GNLD NEOLIFE Phyto-defense Immunity Supplements - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / GNLD NEOLIFE Phyto-defense Immunity Supplements (159 Views)

Gnld Phyto Defense / GNLD Neolife's Supplements For Treating Infertility In Women / Get Rid Of Vagina Dryness/frigidty In Women With Phyto Bliss And Herblin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GNLD NEOLIFE Phyto-defense Immunity Supplements by Healthglow(f): 11:15am On Feb 04
PHYTO-DEFENSE

ENHANCE YOUR IMMUNITY!
ENHANCE YOUR HEALTH!
Phytonutrients Nature helps you fight back.

A strong immune system is the best weapon you can have in the fight against the array of viruses, bacteria,
toxins and parasites that attack the human body at various times during its lifecycle.

Research also suggests that
diets with high levels of carotenoids, flavonoids and the active nutrients from cruciferous vegetables will help to
combat oxidative damage to cells and offer significant benefits against major threats to our general well-being.

Phytonutrients, as they are found in the human food chain, are nutrients that are derived from plants, with a
large percentage being found in fruit and vegetables.

Phytonutrients in fruit and vegetables are broadly divided into three categories:
Carotenoids – the bright red, yellow, orange and dark green pigments in fruit and vegetables.
Flavonoids – the brilliant blue, purple, deep red and emerald green pigments in fruit and vegetables, tea and wine.
Cruciferous nutrients – those naturally occurring in vegetables named for their cross-shaped flower petals.

According to Cancer Institutes and health organisations, we should consume 5 to 13 servings of fruit and vegetables and at least one serving
of cruciferous vegetables every day. As clear as these recommendations are, it remains equally clear that they are
not being met. Most people do not consume anything close to what is recommended, resulting in a significant
nutritional gap.

NeoLife Phyto-Defense is a daily phyto protection pack consisting of 30 sachets, each containing 3 Carotenoid
Complex, 2 Flavonoid Complex and 1 Cruciferous Plus.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08039703481

GNLD NEOLIFE is simply the best!

Re: GNLD NEOLIFE Phyto-defense Immunity Supplements by MOG6670(m): 7:33pm On Feb 04
Healthglow:
PHYTO-DEFENSE

ENHANCE YOUR IMMUNITY!
ENHANCE YOUR HEALTH!
Phytonutrients Nature helps you fight back.

A strong immune system is the best weapon you can have in the fight against the array of viruses, bacteria,
toxins and parasites that attack the human body at various times during its lifecycle.

Research also suggests that
diets with high levels of carotenoids, flavonoids and the active nutrients from cruciferous vegetables will help to
combat oxidative damage to cells and offer significant benefits against major threats to our general well-being.

Phytonutrients, as they are found in the human food chain, are nutrients that are derived from plants, with a
large percentage being found in fruit and vegetables.

Phytonutrients in fruit and vegetables are broadly divided into three categories:
Carotenoids – the bright red, yellow, orange and dark green pigments in fruit and vegetables.
Flavonoids – the brilliant blue, purple, deep red and emerald green pigments in fruit and vegetables, tea and wine.
Cruciferous nutrients – those naturally occurring in vegetables named for their cross-shaped flower petals.

According to Cancer Institutes and health organisations, we should consume 5 to 13 servings of fruit and vegetables and at least one serving
of cruciferous vegetables every day. As clear as these recommendations are, it remains equally clear that they are
not being met. Most people do not consume anything close to what is recommended, resulting in a significant
nutritional gap.

NeoLife Phyto-Defense is a daily phyto protection pack consisting of 30 sachets, each containing 3 Carotenoid
Complex, 2 Flavonoid Complex and 1 Cruciferous Plus.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08039703481

GNLD NEOLIFE is simply the best!

How much is it?
Re: GNLD NEOLIFE Phyto-defense Immunity Supplements by Healthglow(f): 7:49pm On Feb 04
Good evening sir/ma'am!

Phyto-Defense is N58,760:00

MOG6670:

How much is it?
Re: GNLD NEOLIFE Phyto-defense Immunity Supplements by MOG6670(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05
Healthglow:
Good evening sir/ma'am!

Phyto-Defense is N58,760:00

Alright, I can't afford it
Re: GNLD NEOLIFE Phyto-defense Immunity Supplements by Healthglow(f): 12:12pm On Feb 05
Good afternoon Sir/ma'am!
Please, if I may ask, what is your budget for it? And where exactly is your location, perhaps I can give a discount on it...

Thanks

MOG6670:

Alright, I can't afford it

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help And Solutions Please For Inf / I Have Severe Headache And Eye Strain Until I Used This Glasses / No Ebola Case In Nigeria, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.