Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children (16811 Views)

Kidnapped Ekiti Pupils: Tramadol, Black Bullet, Milk, ₦15M Paid As Ransom / Abductors Demand N100 Million For Ekiti School Children, Teachers / Train Attack: Terrorists Release Kidnapped Victim’s Newborn Baby's Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by onuman: 5:47pm On Feb 04
EkiranAlexmedia:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/breaking-one-killed-as-gunmen-release-kidnapped-ekiti-school-children-teachers/

Police: "all victims were rescued?"
When police lies to the people, what else is remaining? Politicians? Kidnappers targeted a Baptist High school bus, Talibanization of Nigeria ahoy. Before rest of Nigeria know what struck them, Nigeria has already became Talibanized. This is the method adopted by the Taliban of Afghanistan during the early stages of the Taliban .
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by Ayomidie: 5:50pm On Feb 04
Nigerian lowlives are finally evolving. They are now kidnapping for ransom instead of abducting people to cut of their heads for money
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by Madups(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04
Family matter i nor de chuck mouth.
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by Crazeworld(m): 6:00pm On Feb 04
May God help us in Nigeria 🙏🏼
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by Dotherightthing: 6:02pm On Feb 04
Thank God
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by Bluntemperor: 6:02pm On Feb 04
BitterTruth0001:
I feel bad for these kids having to suffer through no fault of their own

Now, it's just being reported that the so called Kidnappers are all arrested!
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by Honestey: 6:05pm On Feb 04
If you think this is 50% the truth of the whole story, you are a big gullible
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by occfx: 6:12pm On Feb 04
DeOTR:

What difference would anyone else as President have made?
Apart from satisfying your tribalistic ego of having the President from your tribe, would insecurities ravaging the country for more than 10 years now disappear because your choice of candidate won the election?
You guys just open your mouth waa without even thinking.
Is the pain of election loss that difficult to forget?

I heard it's difficult for Nigerians to read but I never knew its worst than that. When did the governor who welcomed Fulani herdsmen become president?
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by UNDFTD: 6:14pm On Feb 04
Confirming the development, Ekiti State Police Command Public Relation Officer, Sunday Abutu said, All victims were rescued today at about 1:30am but unfortunately, we lost the driver who was suspectedly killed by the abductors.

Were the school children released after a ransom was paid behind the scenes or did the useless and failed security agents go on a rescue mission to FREE the children from captivity? If a ransom was paid, which is most likely before they were released, why then will the police take credit for what it did NOT do...rescue the children? This is absurd!
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by richiemcgold: 6:16pm On Feb 04
Glory be to God
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by aycorporat(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04
AyeMoJuba:

No one paid kobo
They were released because pressure was mounted on them and some of them were already captured
I repeat, no one paid 1 kobo

Aye mo Juba

If this is the case, I'll be very happy that kidnappers will soon have their end, but you know, sometimes to trust our security agencies...
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by Jemex003: 6:38pm On Feb 04
chopnaira:

Tribalist spotted. What of all the atrocities going on in the East? Below are some Easterners complaining about the activities of ESN.

Summary: No region is safe.

Those Igbos hate the truth bro pls just ignore them as everyone is doing now before they run mad online. North and SE is unsafe since many years now but they won’t mind their criminal sense and face their dirty life.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by Crokky: 6:41pm On Feb 04
Release or rescued,which one we go follow abeg, lies are getting too much
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by SmartyPants(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by Tobex31(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04
Glory be to God....
People Of God have actually been on prayer session for their release and we thank God who hears and answer prayers...
God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless Apostolic Faith Group of Schools
God bless Me
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by ceejay80s(m): 7:03pm On Feb 04
How much was paid for their release, they failed to tell us that,
It has now become business....
Which network was used in contacting the families and why was it not track, which kin country be dis wey no get intelligent Cid or police
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by Zeebuy: 7:10pm On Feb 04
AyeMoJuba:

No one paid kobo
They were released because pressure was mounted on them and some of them were already captured

Even you wey talk this one know say na nonsense you dey talk
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by Zeebuy: 7:11pm On Feb 04
Jemex003:

Those Igbos hate the truth bro pls just ignore them as everyone is doing now before they run mad online. North and SE is unsafe since many years now but they won’t mind their criminal sense and face their dirty life.

You people brought this nonsense upon us with your useless political choices.
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:17pm On Feb 04
chopnaira:

Tribalist spotted. What of all the atrocities going on in the East? Below are some Easterners complaining about the activities of ESN.

Summary: No region is safe.

No place is safe under Tinubu.

his incompetence is alarming

the country is burning
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by DeOTR: 7:20pm On Feb 04
occfx:

I heard it's difficult for Nigerians to read but I never knew its worst than that. When did the governor who welcomed Fulani herdsmen become president?
So the Governor that invited Fulani did that because "They thought they were doing igbos"?
Or how is a governor inviting Fulani to his state supposed to bring Igbo into the conversation? Is there any reason to believe he did that to spite the Igbos, because I don't understand?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by Judolisco(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04
Resurrection212:
The other day when he fayemi was a governor he welcome fulani herdsmen to the state.This is result now. Imagine the traumatic stress those kids gone through.
iswr... Fayose no go ever gree dis nonsense
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:54pm On Feb 04
I don't have leaders in this country 😔
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by occfx: 1:04am On Feb 05
DeOTR:

So the Governor that invited Fulani did that because "They thought they were doing igbos"?
Or how is a governor inviting Fulani to his state supposed to bring Igbo into the conversation? Is there any reason to believe he did that to spite the Igbos, because I don't understand?

Yes, while igbos were complaining about herdsmen and championing ranching, the idiots in the west were busy welcoming them and giving them lands in order to get Favour from buhari and their Caliphates masters. Yes they got the Favour and igbos were pushed aside... Na the result be this. Without the Yorubas, Fulani menace would have ended long time ago. It was only akeredolu that saw reasons with igbos. Others are puppets and they thought they were doing igbos.
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by yewit37486: 1:11pm On Feb 05
AyeMoJuba:

No one paid kobo

Elliotwaveforec:
Amotekun really tried! Some of the kidnappers were captured and mercilessly brutalised. They should have been given summary execution.

https://www.nairaland.com/7991467/kidnapped-ekiti-pupils-tramadol-black
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by carlos1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05
Funny thing is the YORUBAS will still vote for tinubu just to pepper peter Obi. its tribal.ism for dem. Tinubu will win/Rig himself into double terms again.
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by DeOTR: 9:14pm On Feb 05
occfx:

Yes, while igbos were complaining about herdsmen and championing ranching, the idiots in the west were busy welcoming them and giving them lands in order to get Favour from buhari and their Caliphates masters. Yes they got the Favour and igbos were pushed aside... Na the result be this. Without the Yorubas, Fulani menace would have ended long time ago. It was only akeredolu that saw reasons with igbos. Others are puppets and they thought they were doing igbos.
All you had to do is just give a single example of a south western state that gave lands for RUGA or for the Fulanis, just one example is enough.
I don't know when "Fulanis are welcome to Ekiti just like every other Nigerian, has become giving them lands.
I guess your governors in Enugu and Imo where herdsmen have been raping and killing people in their farms also gave lands to the Fulanis.
It's the same people you love to call idiots that are courageous enough to establish regional security backed by state laws in the whole of the south, even in the face of stiff oppositions from the usual quarters. I guess they also did that to please the North.
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by occfx: 3:34am On Feb 06
DeOTR:

All you had to do is just give a single example of a south western state that gave lands for RUGA or for the Fulanis, just one example is enough.
I don't know when "Fulanis are welcome to Ekiti just like every other Nigerian, has become giving them lands.
I guess your governors in Enugu and Imo where herdsmen have been raping and killing people in their farms also gave lands to the Fulanis.
It's the same people you love to call idiots that are courageous enough to establish regional security backed by state laws in the whole of the south, even in the face of stiff oppositions from the usual quarters. I guess they also did that to please the North.

We are not fighting... When I say igbos I mean the real igbos not the efulefus. Don't defend your foolish governors, they are idiots. I will give example with dailies where fayemi was welcoming Fulanis and encouraging ruga just to get favor from buhari. Your amotekun is toothless and political... They have not executed one single Fulani killer and they gave them den guns to please the north while herdsmen carry AK 47 about. Stop defending these foolish leaders, you don't matter to them one bit. If it reach your turn one day you will understand.
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by DeOTR: 5:20am On Feb 06
occfx:

We are not fighting... When I say igbos I mean the real igbos not the efulefus. Don't defend your foolish governors, they are idiots. I will give example with dailies where fayemi was welcoming Fulanis and encouraging ruga just to get favor from buhari. Your amotekun is toothless and political... They have not executed one single Fulani killer and they gave them den guns to please the north while herdsmen carry AK 47 about. Stop defending these foolish leaders, you don't matter to them one bit. If it reach your turn one day you will understand.
I expect you to know that these marauders are already everywhere wrecking havoc as at the time Fayemi made that statement. Anyone can say anything to please whoever he wants, but the Ekiti I know would never allow the idiot that give an inch to the Fulanis.
As it is in today's Nigeria, if you're a not in the Armed Forces or the Police or other paramilitary that carry arms, you can't legally be in possession of assault riffles like AK47. Any arrested criminal are mandated to be handed over to the police, and so, the rest would be history.
I believe within the next 8 years, the North will have to choose between having a country that works for everyone, or we go our separate ways. Some set of people can not just think that things like regional/state police and restructuring is a threat to their existence, even though that'll also benefit them judging from the fact that their region is a war zone, and expect everyone to the OK with it in the face of constant increase insecurities.
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by occfx: 7:57pm On Feb 06
DeOTR:

I expect you to know that these marauders are already everywhere wrecking havoc as at the time Fayemi made that statement. Anyone can say anything to please whoever he wants, but the Ekiti I know would never allow the idiot that give an inch to the Fulanis.
As it is in today's Nigeria, if you're a not in the Armed Forces or the Police or other paramilitary that carry arms, you can't legally be in possession of assault riffles like AK47. Any arrested criminal are mandated to be handed over to the police, and so, the rest would be history.
I believe within the next 8 years, the North will have to choose between having a country that works for everyone, or we go our separate ways. Some set of people can not just think that things like regional/state police and restructuring is a threat to their existence, even though that'll also benefit them judging from the fact that their region is a war zone, and expect everyone to the OK with it in the face of constant increase insecurities.

You see, it's that soft hand that they are leveraging on to continue the havoc. If only the west used the same force igbos are using by now the Fulani janjaweedds would have gone back to the north but that soft hand is encouraging them to put more pressure for the whole south to succumb. The only language Fulani herdsmen and killers understand is instant execution which the west are making it look like igbos are the odd man out. Trust me if east and west align they will solve the security issues in the whole south and push these guys back to where they are coming from but aligning with the north for favouritsm will make insecurity worse. Amotekun should be an independent state police well equipped to counter any kind of offense. That's what the governors should be pushing not waiting for federal orders that put the life of your people in danger. The federal police has failed and you don't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.
Re: Gunmen Release Kidnapped Ekiti School Children by DeOTR: 12:44am On Feb 07
occfx:

You see, it's that soft hand that they are leveraging on to continue the havoc. If only the west used the same force igbos are using by now the Fulani janjaweedds would have gone back to the north but that soft hand is encouraging them to put more pressure for the whole south to succumb. The only language Fulani herdsmen and killers understand is instant execution which the west are making it look like igbos are the odd man out. Trust me if east and west align they will solve the security issues in the whole south and push these guys back to where they are coming from but aligning with the north for favouritsm will make insecurity worse. Amotekun should be an independent state police well equipped to counter any kind of offense. That's what the governors should be pushing not waiting for federal orders that put the life of your people in danger. The federal police has failed and you don't keep doing the same thing and expecting different results.
If the Yorubas will go the militant-style, it'll have to be discreet, otherwise, the purpose would have been defeated if troops are deployed in their defence.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. We'll get there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Set To Be The First Fully Developed State- Impressive? / Buhari May Recall Sacked Mani, CSO, To Redesignate Him Chief Detail - Tribune / Guber Poll: Voters’ Register Fraud Rocks Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.