Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! (29166 Views)

Muhammad Ibrahim Is Dead (Planned Parenthood Executive Director) / Alhaji Bukar 'Modu China' Wanted Boko Haram Chief Driver Arrested By Army / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by omooba969(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04
jayAjoku:
why death no fit take Buhari and tinubu like this

Your heart and that of those who liked your comment are dark!

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Eriokanmi: 6:31pm On Feb 04
Hmmm. See life. God above everything
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by gbazango(m): 6:32pm On Feb 04
Allahuma Ameen🤲🤲🤲
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Almightyprosper: 6:34pm On Feb 04
The man didn't enjoy life at all
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04
GOFRONT:
cool

May his soul Rest in Aljanah
how will he explain party he did and was recorded that time to people in Aljanah
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by highchief1: 6:38pm On Feb 04
[quote author=fergie001 post=128286372][/quote]his wife was a house of reps member for 24yrs then became a minister too.this ones don’t know what poverty means
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04
madridguy:
May Allah accept his soul.
these uNa Alah sef can accept anything, no be this man did party and was recorded by the prostitute that year?

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Indispensable85(m): 6:42pm On Feb 04
This man was in political office for almost 22 years cumulatively. Hmmmmmm........ RIP sir

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Zurich808: 6:44pm On Feb 04
RIP sir death is inevitable non of us will leave this earth alive may your maker forgive your sins and accept your soul
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Ezmans: 6:50pm On Feb 04
[quote author=fergie001 post=128286372][/quote]rest well with your loot's
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Timfreds(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04
This man held Yobe state to ransome politically. He's gone
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Burgerlomo: 6:53pm On Feb 04
RIP sir
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Timfreds(m): 6:54pm On Feb 04
This man that held Yobe state to ransome politically. He's gone. Good luck to him
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Tendd: 6:54pm On Feb 04
Just like Akeredo the governor of Ondo state who died in Germany,this one died in Saudi Arabia and would be buried in Nigeria eventually.Nigeria is a burial ground. These politicians would never build a good hospital but would rather fly out for treatment. Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Timfreds(m): 6:56pm On Feb 04
chukslawrence:
Robert Mugabe of Yobe State, RIP.
The guy held Yobe state to ransome politically.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by magzey: 6:58pm On Feb 04
May Allah forgive his short comings and grant him Jannatul Firdaus Ameen.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by SIONKPO1(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04
GOFRONT:
cool

May his soul Rest in Aljanah
Even if he was a criminal?
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by jayAjoku(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04
omooba969:

see better O Tondoo Be like You and your family no dey Nigeria
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by SIONKPO1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04
magzey:
May Allah forgive his short comings and grant him Jannatul Firdaus Ameen.
Okay
That means Abubakar shekau and all Bloody Boko-haram fighters will be in Aljannah?

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by jayAjoku(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04
Starhearts:

Or do u want to saybur biological father 👨
Yes and yours too with your mother and my mother and your sisters and my sisters , let’s go further even your brothers and all your girlfriends why stop there may it claim your unborn children and my own too. If I missed anything feel free to mention it so I can add it and yours too 😊😊😊
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by kestolove95(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04
This man wey dem see with babes for hotel that year
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by jayAjoku(m): 7:04pm On Feb 04
omooba969:

you too your heart is dark and full of evil and hypocrisy As if you haven’t done or had the same thoughts before If you have ever wished for any politician to die on this forum or in real life or if you have laughed or agreed to it when someone close to you mention it may It be reversed to you 1000 times Nonsense . Bloody hypocrite Nigerians no wonder you people keep suffering, no balls in your ball sacks that’s why your leaders keep taking you guys for fools .

1 Like

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by magzey: 7:10pm On Feb 04
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
these uNa Alah sef can accept anything, no be this man did party and was recorded by the prostitute that year?
what are you trying to say,are you with him before he died?, dont you attend a church of pastors that perform Miracle tru Juju or collect your monies as offering or what ever you called it and still look onto God for Forgiveness? there are no Sins that God cannot forgive his servant.
The only Sin that Almighty cannot forgive is when you worship another deity Instead of him.
please be guided

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by brainhgeek(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04
Was it not this man that was videoed butt-naked making out with some prostitutes?

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by omooba969(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04
jayAjoku:
you too your heart is dark and full of evil and hypocrisy As if you haven’t done or had the same thoughts before If you have ever wished for any politician to die on this forum or in real life or if you have laughed or agreed to it when someone close to you mention it may It be reversed to you 1000 times Nonsense . Bloody hypocrite Nigerians no wonder you people keep suffering, no balls in your ball sacks that’s why your leaders keep taking you guys for fools .

Your heart is DARK!
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by alpharoyalty: 7:33pm On Feb 04
He is probably one of the people that knew somethings about boko haram activities.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by izubext007: 7:36pm On Feb 04
from 1999 to 2019 he never left yobe alone. greedy people
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Bimpe29: 7:48pm On Feb 04
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillahu war'amhu Aameen.
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by abobote: 7:52pm On Feb 04
joefelin2345:
With all the political loot (if any)? You can't be serious. God doesn't work like that ooo
The truth is that we don't know how God works, everything is just assumption
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Minime10(f): 8:00pm On Feb 04
[quote author=fergie001 post=128286372][/quote]

Nigerian politicians no get any soul abeg 🤔
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by guidelight: 8:01pm On Feb 04
Senator Bukar Abba Ibrahim from the much I know of him was a kind hearted fella. I remember in february 2005 when NYSC declared me and 7 others as the best in the service year. It was Bukar Abba , the Yobe Governor then who shook hand with me and handed me an Automatic employment as a teacher and a gift for my positive NYSC exploits. Though I did take up the appointment, but I cherished that gift and handshake up till this day. May his soul rest in perfect peace Amen
Re: Bukar Abba Ibrahim Is Dead! by Starhearts: 8:02pm On Feb 04
jayAjoku:
Yes and yours too with your mother and my mother and your sisters and my sisters , let’s go further even your brothers and all your girlfriends why stop there may it claim your unborn children and my own too. If I missed anything feel free to mention it so I can add it and yours too 😊😊😊

Anoda wasted sperm sighted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze / NLC Directs Members To Cripple Activities At CBN Offices Nationwide / Learn About Screening Ministers, According To The Nigeria Constitution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.