Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

How Are You Coping With The High Cost Of Car Maintenance? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Are You Coping With The High Cost Of Car Maintenance? (383 Views)

What Is Your Car's MPG And How Are You Coping With This Fuel Price? / Car Maintenance: 5 Useful Tips Every Car Owner Should Know About / 21 Car Maintenance Tips That Will Make Your Car Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Coping With The High Cost Of Car Maintenance? by ogawisdom(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04
No be small the cost of basic car parts have gone over the roof.

Tokunbo Tyres of 6k are now over 25k

Maintenaning an average car even 2005 corolla is unbelievable especially for a salary earners.

How are you coping cool

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The High Cost Of Car Maintenance? by nurey(m): 6:38pm On Feb 04
I learned mechanic work, I bought tools and I now fix my vehicle by myself. Also all my 9 children must learn handiwork that is beneficial, carpenter, plumber, bricklayer, welder, fashion design, hairdresser etc. So no need to patronize outsiders when we need services.

4 Likes

Re: How Are You Coping With The High Cost Of Car Maintenance? by VeryWickedMan: 6:46pm On Feb 04
nurey:
I learned mechanic work, I bought tools and I now fix my vehicle by myself. Also all my 9 children must learn handiwork that is beneficial, carpenter, plumber, bricklayer, welder, fashion design, hairdresser etc. So no need to patronize outsiders when we need services.

Fix your misfiring preeq first.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Coping With The High Cost Of Car Maintenance? by Angrigowt: 9:47pm On Feb 04
All my 4tyres need change.....48k.
Engine oil.....18k
Engine flush....3k
Filter....3k
Alignment n balancing....5k

Car dey gather dust
Re: How Are You Coping With The High Cost Of Car Maintenance? by ogawisdom(m): 5:25am On Feb 06
Angrigowt:
All my 4tyres need change.....48k.
Engine oil.....18k
Engine flush....3k
Filter....3k
Alignment n balancing....5k

Car dey gather dust

Lol parking things

Alot of people have parked their cars while others use it on few occasions like Sunday church

(1) (Reply)

Corolla 2010 System Too Lean / Ecu Aka Brainbox For Sale / Professional Painting And Collision Repairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.