Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

What Car Can I Get Within The Budget Of 3M To 4M - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Can I Get Within The Budget Of 3M To 4M (1646 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Car Can I Get Within The Budget Of 3M To 4M by Erums(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18
vendor:
Come and buy my 2011 Toyota Camry. It’s faultless, perfect gear and engine. I am selling because I am travelling out in 2/3 months time. Location is Enugu.

Contaxt sir
Re: What Car Can I Get Within The Budget Of 3M To 4M by vendor(m): 7:31pm On Feb 18
Erums:

Contaxt sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ford Edge 2007, Starts And Goes Off After Awhile And Doesn't Start Again / Free Vehicle Scan In Nnewi Anambra / I Use The Car Once A Week, How Often Should I Service It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.