Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Looking For High Quality Mafia Writers - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Looking For High Quality Mafia Writers (197 Views)

Bachelor Of Copywriting Training For High Earning Opportunities / Vacancies For High School Teachers. / Strictly For Jobless Graduates Looking For High Paying Jobs In Australia. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For High Quality Mafia Writers by Beloved799: 11:56pm On Feb 04
Job Closed!
Re: Looking For High Quality Mafia Writers by iwriteall: 1:15am On Feb 05
Payment is attractive Proceeds to see 2n/word
Jesus Christ grin
Re: Looking For High Quality Mafia Writers by Beloved799: 2:34pm On Feb 05
iwriteall:
Payment is attractive
Proceeds to see 2n/word

Jesus Christ grin

You totally ignored what was written after that well that is fine..
Re: Looking For High Quality Mafia Writers by LegallyBlunt: 4:37pm On Feb 05
Beloved799:
Hello,

Do you live and breath the Cosa Nostra? I am looking for a high quality Mafia writer. Please not Mafia romance. I need someone who has deep knowledge about the organized crime world.

Requirements:

- Deep knowledge of the Mafia genre and anything related to it.
- Familiar with the Mafia culture
- Have experience writing for British and American audience
- Have strong grip of language and grammar
- Good work ethics
- Full time writer
- Must be able to make research
- Top Notch communication
Project Description

It is a 75k words Mafia story. Payment attractive. You have creative license to create your own plot following simple guidelines. Payment 2 naira per word upwards (rate is definitely going to increase according to your area of expertise)

If interested send me a mail: belovedjohn799@gmail.com
or send me a message on whatsapp: 09049239362

Start your mail with "From Nairaland" then attach samples of your writing preferably a Mafia story.

Thanks,
John
Make it 4 naira and I'll give the best mafia books a run for their money.
Re: Looking For High Quality Mafia Writers by aylive02(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05
Beloved799:
Hello,

Do you live and breath the Cosa Nostra? I am looking for a high quality Mafia writer. Please not Mafia romance. I need someone who has deep knowledge about the organized crime world.

Requirements:

- Good work ethics
- Full time writer
Project Description

It is a 75k words Mafia story. Payment attractive. You have creative license to create your own plot following simple guidelines. Payment 2 naira per word upwards (rate is definitely going to increase according to your area of expertise)

Start your mail with "From Nairaland" then attach samples of your writing preferably a Mafia story.

Thanks,
John
. With this price, you will get ridiculous result.
Re: Looking For High Quality Mafia Writers by Mijolnir(m): 8:12pm On Feb 05
Beloved799:
Hello,

Requirements:

- Good work ethics
- Full time writer
Project Description

Thanks,
John

You need someone with a deep knowledge of the mafia world and you are paying 2 naira per word. You are not ready. Sha don't complain when you get poor results. I don't know why many Nigerians are very wicked people. Tufiakwa.
Re: Looking For High Quality Mafia Writers by Beloved799: 3:54am On Feb 07
LegallyBlunt:
Make it 4 naira and I'll give the best mafia books a run for their money.

The 2 naira was just the average and starting price... I am ready to offer even 5-10 naira per word. However, I understand that we are in survival mode in Nigeria. If you can offer the best, send me a message. I am willing to pay as long as you're good.
Re: Looking For High Quality Mafia Writers by Beloved799: 3:56am On Feb 07
Mijolnir:

You need someone with a deep knowledge of the mafia world and you are paying 2 naira per word. You are not ready. Sha don't complain when you get poor results. I don't know why many Nigerians are very wicked people. Tufiakwa.

The 2 naira per word is just the base price. If a writer is good I am willing to pay 5-10 naira per word. Maybe I'll change the job posting. I am not wicked because I am also a writer who works for pay. If you're interested, apply. If not . . .
Re: Looking For High Quality Mafia Writers by Beloved799: 4:04am On Feb 07
aylive02:
. With this price, you will get ridiculous result.

Honestly, I did. And even got the greatest insult of my life. grin grin grin I understand, we are in survival mode in Nigeria. Everyone just dey vex.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Copy Writer, Writer / Operator Is Needed For Quickmaster 2 Colours Offset Printing Machine / Fresh Jobs From The Biggest Hr Company In Nigeria- Worknigeria Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.