Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

D+H Antiseptic Soap Treatment For Chronic Skin Disease - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / D+H Antiseptic Soap Treatment For Chronic Skin Disease (91 Views)

Man’s Affairs With Five Married Women Ends In Mysterious Skin Disease / D+H Antiseptic Soap Treatment For Chronic Skin Disease / Medicated & Antiseptic Soap Do Give Me Body Reaction ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D+H Antiseptic Soap Treatment For Chronic Skin Disease by johnprofart(m): 12:55am On Feb 05
Hello everyone
My name is John, I am an Agricultural Engineer from LAUTECH, I am presently a researcher into supplements and health cure
Today I am bringing to you a special topic called the treatment of skin infection
Skin infection is a type of phenomenal occurrence when the skin is facing adverse reaction which can cause it not to shed it's extra dead cell layers
For example a skin condition called dermatitis or psoriasis, the patients will be experiencing aches in the skin, and pains, whenever there is heat, rashes all over the body and alot of bruises
This can deteriorate the person's health, cause joint pains and aches due to the excess protein it brings into the blood stream and it can be very dangerous if left untreated
As a researcher, I have found a very active formula for the treatment of all skin problems such as measles, chicken pox, small pox, dandruff, psoriasis called eela in yoruba language, vitiligo, eczema,
It's called D-H Antiseptic soap and Herbal extracts soap
It is available for adults and babies, toddlers
It have been on sale since 6 years ago and still ongoing in treatment of malaria, typhoid and worm infection research
This soap is available for sale, contact me on my wattsapp line+2348066455609
A trial will convince you

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Speak Out / If You're Hypertensive, Read This!!! / Despite Global Efforts, Nigeria Ranks Third Globally, Has Nineteen Million Femal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.