Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video) (3249 Views)

Fubara Order The Seizure Of Properties Grabbed By Wike / Tinubu: Power Must Be Grabbed, Snatched At All Cost (Video, Pics) / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video) by Minime10(f): 9:24am On Feb 06
Truths9ja:
Hmm 🙈🙈🙈. I hope the court of justice will do justice on that.

Seyi Tinubu Wants to Forcefully Grab My Legally Acquired Land—Lagos Real Estate Mogul Cries Out

Abu Abel Egbarin, a prominent real estate mogul and resident of Lagos, has raised alarm over an alleged attempt by Seyi Tinubu to forcefully take possession of his legally acquired land.

In a video circulating on the X platform, Egbarin claimed that the Lagos State Government had ordered carpenters to fence the disputed property and hand over the gate key to Tinubu.

According to Egbarin, the land in question had undergone a government assessment, and he had made the payment almost six years ago.

He expressed bewilderment at the sudden assertion that the land belonged to Seyi Tinubu, a revelation that emerged only after he had invested billions of Naira in developing the property.

In the video, Egbarin stated, “Lagos State Government has ordered carpenters to fence my legally acquired land and give the key to the gate to Seyi Tinubu.

READ ALSO: Tinubu Should be in Prison Not Aso Rock — Aisha Yesufu

“This is a land the state governor gave me assessment before I made payment almost six years ago.

“Before six years ago, you didn’t say the land belonged to Tinubu. When I started filling this land; I’ve spent billions of Naira on it, and you’re now saying Tinubu owns the land. The state government informed the Chief of Staff to come and fence it.

“Nigerians, you can see now. They want to cause trouble. They want to grab my land; that Tinubu is the owner of the land.”

https://parallelfactsnews.com/seyi-tinubu-forcefully-grab-my-land-lagosian/

Before I can say anything, I supposed you voted this San wolu & Tinubu during the last elections. And you never would have expected so soon that, the monster you help to enthrone was gonna turn around to devour you🤓
Re: Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video) by Truths9ja: 2:19pm On Feb 06
Minime10:

Before I can say anything, I supposed you voted this San wolu & Tinubu during the last elections. And you never would have expected so soon that, the monster you help to enthrone was gonna turn around to devour you🤓
hmm . At times it’s good to be seeing the future beyond politics seriously.
Re: Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video) by Truths9ja: 2:19pm On Feb 06
Nlfpmod mynd44 Dominique fergie001 Seun Fp news
Re: Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video) by Truths9ja: 8:04pm On Feb 06
chopnaira:
Abu Abel the chief thug. Approach a court if you feel you have been cheated.
I think this is the best advice here
Re: Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video) by Truths9ja: 10:18pm On Feb 06
Seun fergie001 Dominique Nlfpmod Fp
Re: Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video) by christistruth01: 10:47pm On Feb 06
Take your Documents and go to court if you believe you have case

But some people accused Abel himself of being a notorious land grabber

1 Like

Re: Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video) by tishbite43: 2:13am On Feb 07
Abu Abel na Eiye number one
Who goes there?!
Re: Abu Abel Cries Out After His Land Is About To Be Grabbed By Seyi Tinubu(video) by EMREX02: 11:13pm On Feb 07
hotwax:
This same Abu Abel was Tinubu drug runner.

Relationship gone sour

Please look away
I thought he was a Yahoo boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Still Believe Reno Omokri After Seeing This? / FG Grant Loan- Check If You Are Among The April 19th Payroll / Nigeria at 45, Achievements So Far? (Independence Day)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.