Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing (54408 Views)

Super Eagles Team Sneaks Into Nigeria In Midnight Flight After AFCON Failure / Eguavoen Steps Down As Super Eagles Coach After AFCON 2021 Exit / Egypt Sacks Javier Aguirre, President Abou-rida Resigns After AFCON Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Uncletony(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05
I wish Super super eagle can survive ...THE BOIS THE BOIS!
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by israelmao(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05
One man's failure is another man's success.
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by lexy2014: 8:07pm On Feb 05
this is beautiful
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Major7: 8:11pm On Feb 05
Kingray10:
No diff from 9ja environment
Black African country kinda look similar.

Be grateful to God for where you've found yourself and value you continent. Don't feel inferior in your heart about your region. The whites won't say the same trash about their place despite many challenges they face.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by NFBI: 8:12pm On Feb 05
For Nigeria the cup or nothing..

Make we no meet Ivory coast in the final

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Ladoja19: 8:15pm On Feb 05
Today, my wife said she will give my beans to Lucy (dog) if I didn't show up on time
Me watching 5 aside game very close to pepe seller's shop
Anyway ,I'm still with her pepe shaa
I must see dis penalty
advanceDNA:
Forget story

......Football is a religion......
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by bluefilm: 8:17pm On Feb 05
Nonsense angry
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Absuchat(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05
GanagiBitrus:
In spite of the hunger in the land, the crowd that will come out to welcome Super Eagles with the Trophy will surpass this.
Which trophy?
People wey South Africa go use do training
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Kingray10: 8:21pm On Feb 05
Major7:

Be grateful to God for where you've found yourself and value you continent. Don't feel inferior in your heart about your region. The whites won't say the same trash about their place despite many challenges they face.
Na you they bring this inferiority come where e no dy.
Purge ur mind off dirty tots about afrika.
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by EreluRoz: 8:22pm On Feb 05
advanceDNA:
Forget story

......Football is a religion......
Says someone that can't even kick a ball undecided
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Nyanabo(m): 8:24pm On Feb 05
Freshtruth:
Update: Here's Not A Carnival... Thousands Troop Out To Welcome The SyliOf Guinea After AFCON Outing 🇳🇬🦅

This just the way it should be... There's no way this gesture Won't propel the boys to do better next time.

Meanwhile, just wait and see the how the streets of Onitsha would light up when the AFCON arrives Nigeria😁

All the best to the Syli🌹

#NPFLUpdates #WeReportYouDebunk #AFCON2023

https://www.facebook.com/100066371726197/posts/pfbid0qxKupiWFXKVYoSKZkGm66hGodgSeCXbs9VdLrhBAmBqV46WQure6eVSUGGehKinHl/?app=fbl

Lol Street of onitsha you say? I've been in onitsha for like 5days now, no single view center to watch AFCON much more EPL
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by GanagiBitrus: 8:25pm On Feb 05
Absuchat:

Which trophy?
Same S/Africa that Mali beat 2-0?
Have you been watching the matches?
Are they rated higher than Super Eagles?
So what's the rational basis for your assertion?

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Vinnie2000(m): 8:26pm On Feb 05
If South Africa beat us on Wednesday,

the Fans that will go to Abuja airport to welcome the Super eagles will use Tinubu Hunger Pepper Eye take Pelt them with stones. embarassed cheesy cheesy
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Ledesman: 8:28pm On Feb 05
We can't have this same vibes unless Nigeria wins the trophy 🏆. But with this current state of our economy downturn, Nothing is worth celebrating. We need to work on current national challenges and prioritise the common interest of every average Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by rotadeco27: 8:30pm On Feb 05
GanagiBitrus:

Same S/Africa that Mali beat 2-0?
Have you been watching the matches?
Are they rated higher than Super Eagles?
So what's the rational basis for your assertion?
At this stage the games are no more about rating , any team that has come this far should not be taken lightly by the opponent. Eagle must play supper with everything in them.

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Vinnie2000(m): 8:31pm On Feb 05
EKONGKING:
This majorly indicate the joblessness and utter hopelessness in that country .

Quite the Opposite, Oga. sad

It indicates a Happy and Energetic Citizenry.

If Super Eagles even win the AFCON, tinubu's induced Hunger no go Make fans celebrate the Players like this. embarassed cry

Some will even beg Osihmen and Co for Giveaway. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by advanceDNA: 8:33pm On Feb 05
Ladoja19:
Today, my wife said she will give my beans to Lucy (dog) if I didn't show up on time
Me watching 5 aside game very close to pepe seller's shop
Anyway ,I'm still with her pepe shaa
I must see dis penalty

Lol ..u be werey.... grin
U wife go tackle you when u reach house
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Nato008(m): 8:33pm On Feb 05
EKONGKING:
This majorly indicate the joblessness and utter hopelessness in that country .
U guys just stay somewhere and talk anyhow,I guess in Argentina,France or when Liverpool when the champions league and thousands of fan came out.....there were jobless?? When city won the champions league I guess the thousands that came out where all jobless people...

Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by geoworldedu: 8:35pm On Feb 05
Iyke1998:

They tried jare,never expected them to come this far
No be their mate dey carry the cup. Dem no try jare grin
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by yewit37486: 8:37pm On Feb 05
Ohibenemma:
For them it's what it is - a game... They enjoyed it while it lasted and can relive the memories now that it's over for them.

For some other pipu... It is WAR.

If they ain't winning it, then it's worth nothing.

Mali comes to mind... going to attack referee despite having an extra man advantage during the match due to Ivory coast's red card. Sore losers.
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by godwon01(m): 8:37pm On Feb 05
What is going to happen if they win the AFCON. Every body is watching this AFCON.
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Cmanforall: 8:38pm On Feb 05
GanagiBitrus:
In spite of the hunger in the land, the crowd that will come out to welcome Super Eagles with the Trophy will surpass this.

If bandits will allow it
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05
That's impressive
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by GanagiBitrus: 8:41pm On Feb 05
rotadeco27:

At this stage the games are no more about rating , any team that has come this far should not be taken lightly by the opponent. Eagle must play supper with everything in them.
I can assure you that S/Eagles will approach that match with the seriousness it deserves. Nobody is taking S/Africa lightly.

Though the ultimate outcome of football matches is never guaranteed, but bookmakers at least rely on Ratings/Pedigree, Past Records, Present Form etc to make a reasonable prediction.
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by 007kjb: 8:41pm On Feb 05
Moscojamug:
Nice one

What is good?
This only shows great poverty in that COUNTRY
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by GanagiBitrus: 8:44pm On Feb 05
Cmanforall:

If bandits will allow it
Bandits go follow for crowd wey go come welcome them. smiley
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Akasammyoka: 8:45pm On Feb 05
That is beautiful, their little is enough for them unlike small Ghana damaging bus and their players

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by maruzia: 8:46pm On Feb 05
Sizeable
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by popular101(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05
undecided
Oboto700:
To those bear parlour coaches on nairaland,, who were expecting our darling super eagles to fail so they would say..." We no tell una?.. shame on you all.. shame.
cry
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by millionboi2: 8:49pm On Feb 05
Absuchat:

Which trophy?
Nigeria plays better football far from SA in this tournament,I fear cape Verde to SA.....we go show them pepe.
Re: The Crowd That Came Out To Welcome Guinea After AFCON Outing by Timothy89(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05
The reason we won't welcome SE in this stage is because we know they're the best and we expect their best to bring the best result

If SE want to win the SA they must net them like two goals on time before the end of the first half, in this you control the game, a draw might be a dangerous because SA wouldn't mind a penalty which is not assured

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Missing Footballer, Emiliano Sala Has Been Found! / Nigeria Footballer Ahmed Musa Joins Endsarsnow / Nigeria Vs Zambia: #TheAtikuChallenge Trending On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.