Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu (988 Views)

Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim / Why Farooq Kperogi Is Wrong / Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by Rutherford2019: 1:05pm On Feb 05
Kperogi is one of the hypocritical writers in Nigeria
Buid up to 2023 elections he said unequivocally 'agreement is agreement and buhari must honor his agreement with Tinubu '
Ladies and gentlemen..the north is dying and suffering
My elder brother lives in the northern part of Nigeria..just last December he told me that he has never seen the type of hardship and suffering going on in the north at the moment..
For me I fear that people may start eating grass before the 4yrs run out..
Kperogi is angry because north is in excruciating hunger and there's no end in sight
When PO said he would fight poverty starting from the north they said he is insulting them but he didn't waste time to back it up with statistics
The truth is that 90% of Igbo and Yoruba families have someone living abroad who can help out in bad time so the dependent on Nigeria is less but 90% of northern people depend on the Nigerian government..if Nigeria works well they'll benefit more..
Many people don't know that the money Igbos make don't come from Nigeria
4 yrs have not started
Gird your loins folks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by myright: 1:30pm On Feb 05
Rutherford2019:
Buid up to 2023 elections he said unequivocally 'agreement is agreement and buhari must honor his agreement with Tinubu '
My elder brother lives in the northern part of Nigeria..just last December he told me that he has never seen the type of hardship and suffering going on in the north at the moment..
Kperogi is angry because north is in excruciating hunger and there's no end in sight
When PO said he would fight poverty starting from the north they said he is insulting them but he didn't waste time to back it up with statistics
The truth is that 90% of Igbo and Yoruba families have someone living abroad who can help out in bad time so the dependent on Nigeria is less but 90% of northern people depend on the Nigerian government..if Nigeria works well they'll benefit more..
4 yrs have not started
Gird your loins folks
There is massive protest in Minna right now over the high cost of food.

4 Likes

Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:39pm On Feb 05
I remember during campaigns when Peter Obi said he will fight poverty starting from the north, this was actually used by the APC mob to campaign against him….that he was insulting the north!

8 Likes

Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by seborrhic: 1:54pm On Feb 05
Rutherford2019:
4 yrs have not started
Gird your loins folks
What's your point?
Even if he said what you posted,does it now mean because he said that he should watch his people suffer and in severe hardship without saying anything just because he initially supported Tinubu?
So if Obi had won and things are not going well you would have kept quiet?
Obi for even some of us that supported him won't have turned things right overnight;but the one difference I see is that with Obi things won't have reached this terrible level and he would have been working day and night to find a way to improve things.
There is no hiding the fact that what got us here is the horrible idea the baba blubalu had that he could in one swoop remove fuel subsidy and devalue the Naira.
Either one of these on their own would have been fatal,to now announce both measures from your day 1 was like the policies of a mentally retarded leader.
He has to find a way out or lest I don't see the goverment lasting 4 years.
I also maintain that the worsening insecurity and kidnappings are a result of the terrible economic situation.

3 Likes

Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by Rutherford2019: 1:59pm On Feb 05
myright:
There is massive protest in Minna right now over the high cost of food.

They'll see nwi
Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by Rutherford2019: 2:00pm On Feb 05
PROUDIGBO:
I remember during campaigns when Peter Obi said he will fight poverty starting from the north, this was actually used by the APC mob to campaign against him….that he was insulting the north!

They will suffer

2 Likes

Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by Rutherford2019: 2:06pm On Feb 05
seborrhic:

What's your point?
Even if he said what you posted,does it now mean because he said that he should watch his people suffer and in severe hardship without saying anything just because he initially supported Tinubu?
So if Obi had won and things are not going well you would have kept quiet?
Obi for even some of us that supported him won't have turned things right overnight;but the one difference I see is that with Obi things won't have reached this terrible level and he would have been working day and night to find a way to improve things.
There is no hiding the fact that what got us here is the horrible idea the baba blubalu had that he could in one swoop remove fuel subsidy and devalue the Naira.
Either one of these on their own would have been fatal,to now announce both measures from your day 1 was like the policies of a mentally retarded leader.
He has to find a way out or lest I don't see the goverment lasting 4 years.
I also maintain that the worsening insecurity and kidnappings are a result of the terrible economic situation.
The problem is not about removing subsidy
The problem is lifestyle...
Even Obi during the campaign said it's not going to be easy for Nigerians..
If you listen to Obi last interview with Arise..he said he would have devalue the naira and defend it from there..
The problem of this government is lack of ideas..you devalue the naira and removed subsidy..what next?
Remember that the first thing the government did was to settle themselves..with cars,houses etc but there's no plan for Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by ZKOSOSO(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05
It's just too bad that Nigeria really is a fake country.

The only business that thrive well in the core Northern space is politics. Outside peasants farming amongst its 90% poverty ravaged people, only Looting spree works from LGA to federal.
To average Northerners, the USA, Dubai UK Canada and all other western countries that Southerners do rush to is SOUTHERN NIGERIA. No wonder when FGN economic policies don't favor subsidizing stuff, they suffer the most..

4 Likes

Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by Melagros(m): 2:21pm On Feb 05
COMRADES, and the north is still voting APC massively in the just concluded by-elections

2 Likes

Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by Svoboda(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05
Rutherford2019:

They'll see nwi

They wont see any nwi. Politics is all about choice. It doesnt start and end with voting obi or not. Obis statement about starting from the north was like a slur. A nationalist shouldnt make such derogations. Even you that are a closet obi supporter know that obi couldnt have offered what he didnt offer in anambra.
Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by ibechris(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05
Melagros:
COMRADES, and the north is still voting APC massively in the just concluded by-elections

The north is the only region in this country if not Africa that has been caged and emasculated and have no choice of theirs till date.

They have been groomed and subjugated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by aguluobi: 3:56pm On Feb 05
Last last na me go personally buy you loud speaker on this Nairaland

AlhajiCSO:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by fx45(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05
On Asiwaju INEC mandate we must all stand. We die here

1 Like

Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by badoh(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05
I expect a reasonable govt to as a matter of urgency work on the new minimum wage and see how the current sufferings can be ameliorated. This is not about distributing rice here and there but by rolling our poverty reduction programmes. I wouldn't suggest reversing the fuel subsidy because of the monsters feeding on it but there should be a holistic approach to see how the current sufferings can be dealt with.
Re: Why Kperogi Is Angry At Tinubu by Rutherford2019: 7:29pm On Feb 05
Svoboda:

They wont see any nwi. Politics is all about choice. It doesnt start and end with voting obi or not. Obis statement about starting from the north was like a slur. A nationalist shouldnt make such derogations. Even you that are a closet obi supporter know that obi couldnt have offered what he didnt offer in anambra.

That's the problem of Nigeria
When buhari told international aid agency to move their program to the north because they need it most it is not derogatory but because Obi said it..they are already seeing nwi.
Being poor is derogatory in itself and someone telling you is for you to sit up

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Will Lose SS Vote For Criticising Their Project / Fellow nairaland Let Us Pray For The Forthcoming Election / Nigerian Bloggers Mount Campaign On BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.