Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

'my Life Is Under Threat’ – Seun Kuti Reveals Ongoing Challenges - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Life Is Under Threat’ – Seun Kuti Reveals Ongoing Challenges (211 Views)

Seun Kuti Reveals Why He Won’t Mourn Davido’s Son / Fela Allows Me To Drive And Smoke At Age 12 - Fela's Son Femi Kuti Reveals / Kemi Olunoyo Replies Davido's 'Under Threat' Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'my Life Is Under Threat’ – Seun Kuti Reveals Ongoing Challenges by chymer(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05
Grammy-nominated afrobeat singer, Seun Kuti, has recently disclosed that he perceives his life to be under threat, attributing the danger to unnamed individuals who seek to silence him for speaking what he believes to be the unfiltered truth.

In a candid video message shared on his Instagram page, the outspoken artist expressed his concerns about the numerous challenges he has faced over the years.

Seun Kuti revealed that he has lost count of the court cases and police invitations he has received, all stemming from his commitment to speaking his mind.

In the video, Kuti delves into the loneliness of his fight, stating, “I will reveal it here today. They want to silence me for this country. I can't tell you how many wars I am fighting alone. I can't tell you how many cases in court for nothing, how many police invitations left, right, and center for nothing. For just saying the truth, everybody is inviting the police on me.”

The singer alleges that the truth he speaks has made him a target, leading to concerted efforts to tarnish his reputation and, more worryingly, to threaten his life.

He sheds light on the ongoing struggles he faces, not just as a musician but as an individual who refuses to be silenced in the face of perceived injustice.

Read More: https://naijaupdate.ng/my-life-is-under-threat-seun-kuti/

Re: 'my Life Is Under Threat’ – Seun Kuti Reveals Ongoing Challenges by illicit(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05
Oga fight ur battle o...

🥵

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Officiating Referee Between Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast; Dahane Beida / Korra Obidi Celebrates Her Second Daughter As He Clocks 2 Today [WATCH VIDEO] / Father Of Late Herbert Wigwe Slumps, Rushed To Hospital Amid Son's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.