Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

New Friend/s Needed - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / New Friend/s Needed (180 Views)

I Want A New Friend / Need New Friend :telegram / Bored Alone? Join Here And Meet A New Friend On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Friend/s Needed by Readinglamp: 6:29pm On Feb 05
Hello anyone. I'm in need of a friend. I'm currently lonely and going through a lot. I'm a Christian and would love a Christian friend or any other person with good morals.

This is not a call for a relationship or anything like that. Just someone to have as a friend.

Thank you!
Re: New Friend/s Needed by Greatzeus(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05
Readinglamp:
Hello anyone. I'm in need of a friend. I'm currently lonely and going through a lot. I'm a Christian and would love a Christian friend or any other person with good morals.

This is not a call for a relationship or anything like that. Just someone to have as a friend.

Thank you!
Whatever it is,just know there's light at the end of the tunnel. If truly you believe in God and trust him with your heart to help you,it will definitely end in praise πŸ™πŸ™

1 Like

Re: New Friend/s Needed by Readinglamp: 7:42am On Feb 06
Greatzeus:

Whatever it is,just know there's light at the end of the tunnel. If truly you believe in God and trust him with your heart to help you,it will definitely end in praise πŸ™πŸ™
Thank you.
Re: New Friend/s Needed by Findahusband(f): 10:44pm On Feb 08
Readinglamp:

Thank you!

Hello. I can be your friend if you don’t mind.
Re: New Friend/s Needed by dan4oster120(m): 7:20pm On Feb 10
Hello can I be your friend?? If yes, please chat me up on 08140159136...I will be glad to receive your chat and respond ASAP
Re: New Friend/s Needed by CaptMarvel(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10
Readinglamp:

Thank you!
Are you Male or female,

(1) (Reply)

. / Us Number / Any Lady In Ibadan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.