Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC (9754 Views)

Customs Seize Sex Drugs Worth Millions With Fake NAFDAC Registration In Katsina / Codeine Ban: Five Other Pharmaceutical Drugs Abused By Nigerians / NAFDAC Cautions Media Against Illegal Advertisement Of Pharmaceutical Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05
Stop teling us...do the needful and clamp down on them!

The senate should enact a law to hang anyone found importing fake drugs!
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:52pm On Feb 05
Na now una wake up! Una good morning! Stvpid agencies and people had been taking malaria drugs and getting x5 of the malaria! Useless country and useless agency!
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Jman06(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Is this really what the country needs at this moment to solve all the economy and hunger wahala..

Misplaced priority
Illiterate!

You mean we should allow unscrupulous dealers on fake drugs to kill those that would have worked hard to fix the economy

1 Like

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Asswipemod: 10:03pm On Feb 05
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by yewit37486: 10:03pm On Feb 05
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Is this really what the country needs at this moment to solve all the economy and hunger wahala..

Misplaced priority

An issue that is currently costing people their lives is NOT a misplaced priority. All those involved in fake drug production are no different from murderers.

1 Like

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Jman06(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05
Then what is stopping NAFDAC, PCN and other regulatory agencies from doing the needful
The laws are there! Why not bring these laws into effect by arresting and prosecuting those involved in violating them Seal all open drug markets in the country and promote the well-thoughtout concept of coordinated wholesale centers (CWCs). It is a good way to start and will go along way in the fight against fake drugs in Nigeria.
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by jojothaiv(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05
Funny enough, since the CoVid era I find it hard taking medical advice from the big pharma, they'd do anything to take in more money.

I'm glad NAFDAC are lending credence to my stance now.

1 Like

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Balkan(m): 10:23pm On Feb 05
No difference between election riggers and fake drug importers
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Afamed: 10:53pm On Feb 05
Developers at their peak.

Ndi Ego Obala

1 Like

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by iceflex(m): 11:10pm On Feb 05
That's why I prefer local herbs from a registered company, all this chalk enh I fear them. Na me know wetin my eyes see I had hernia but today nko Glory be to Jah
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Alvino1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05
50% fake certificates, who are those issuing the fake certificates?? What efforts or mechanisms have you put in place to curtail to situation?? The problem with these agencies is that they can give analysis in view of presenting themselves in a good light and yet they won’t be able to solve the problem. Una just dey use innocent people lives dey play… if you still look am very well too nobody for the agency that they report to asks them these questions….
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Sunday2021: 11:27pm On Feb 05
Tinubu policies are pursuing the multinational international companies that are supposed to produce drugs for us here in Nigeria.
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Regis001: 11:45pm On Feb 05
No wonder my headache never stop up till now
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by southernbelle(f): 11:45pm On Feb 05
Then ACT already…instead of all these talk and inaction. My goodness!!! If you are unable to deal decisively with this problem for whatever reason, then resign and let someone more competent get into that seat.
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by truthfinder319: 11:57pm On Feb 05
Everybody knows those who import fake drugs. It is those who worship money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by truthfinder319: 11:58pm On Feb 05
Everybody knows those who import fake drugs. Those who worship money

HeatSeeker:

https://punchng.com/over-50-certificates-of-imported-pharmaceutical-products-fake-nafdac/

1 Like

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by MeineMutter: 12:19am On Feb 06
Madam, you are underperforming. You have a corru.pt team also.

I doubt if we could have a NAFDAC oga again like late madam Dora Akunyili.

You are just there feeding fat on our commonwealth.
There’s no state in Nigeria that doesn’t have all these f-ake, illicit drrugs menace.

Shout if you need help.
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Larryndelaw: 12:36am On Feb 06
duduade:
All they come to tell us are the loop holes that can't be hidden any longer

How to block the loopholes, Dem go dey beat around the bush
Why must you imported fake products into the country in the first place. Is rhat not wickedness to kill people. Everything is nit government. Your conscience should worry you that you are killing someone silently by importing such dangerous item into the country 0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by HRMK: 12:37am On Feb 06
that is where these criminals make the billions they brag with!
yes expired,fake and hard drugs that they kill and maim the poor crtizens with!too bad!!

1 Like

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Larryndelaw: 12:37am On Feb 06
MeineMutter:
Madam, you are underperforming. You have a corru.pt team also.

I doubt if we could have a NAFDAC oga again like late madam Dora Akunyili.

You are just there feeding fat on our commonwealth.
There’s no state in Nigeria that doesn’t have all these f-ake, illicit drrugs menace.

Shout if you need help.
Why blaming the woman for the wickedness of people that import the drugs into the country. Must the government do everything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by nothingspoil70: 1:11am On Feb 06
We know the people selling this poison to fellow Nigerians. We know the region they come from. They are the same people selling fake drinks. The same people are the ones shouting Dora Akunyili up and down here. They will do anything for money. Nemesis will soon catch up with them

3 Likes

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Originalsly: 4:52am On Feb 06
I don't know why Wike came to mind .... I'm almost sure if he were in charge we wouldn't be hearing this..... but learning of action taken. We have all the laws needed for everything to run correctly.... the problem is verrrry few have the balls to enforce them.
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by AareGaa: 5:37am On Feb 06
malali:
"Revoke it, name and shame the culprits"

[b]Asiwaju,

All your bravado about being the "jagaban" of the world, its time for you to show us what you can do.

Show us your Jagaban......The war has started, Jagaban means "king of warriors"

The masses will protest and the protests will grow.....you might have the northern elites in your pockets with juicy appointments and contracts.
But the Nigerian masses have never failed to oust a president held hostage.

You should have either floated the dollar or removed subsidy, doing both together without any economic safety net in place was idiotic, to be honest.

Not even salary increments can solve the present crisis.

Act now before they give you the "chibok" treatment.......you need to stop playing defense and go on the offensive.

We are getting closer to a military takeover "coupe d'etat", politicians have looted the country dry, and Tinubu cannot do anything.

Time is ticking, kidnappers, daily protests, insecurity, very organized opposition, will eventually lead to the downfall of this regime.[/b]

Jagaban will spend 8 years in office

No military take over.

Obi go contest tire!

3 Likes

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by AareGaa: 5:42am On Feb 06
Creamypie:
After our Dora, nafdac just die. At least 75% of Budweiser beer na fake. Fake action bitters, fake balomo bitters, malt, fake beers compete with original ones in quantity

Fake products litter everywhere when Dora was alive.

Na her greedy and illiterate blodas dey change the expiry dates of the products.

NAFDAC should ensure those products are only restricted to biaflan land

2 Likes

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by AareGaa: 5:56am On Feb 06
ProudNigerian01:
Mehn I remember when Dora was in charge of NAFDAC. For once we knew for sure someone in leadership was doing the job. May God rest the soul of that woman forever. Amen.

My fellow Nigerians, it is only God you can trust right now to keep you safe. It just seems everyone is looking for any slight opportunity to rip others off.

Repent and stay close to God, He is the only one that can keep you safe.

Fake drugs were everywhere even when she was at NAFDAC.

Marwa is performing at NDLEA, despite, drugs are still being sold on the streets.

Govt should kill those involved in drugs, simple .

1 Like

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by malali: 6:18am On Feb 06
AareGaa:

Jagaban will spend 8 years in office

No military take over.

Obi go contest tire!

This is not even about Atiku and Obi.....they are both worse than jagaban. I agree.
But Jagaban is too soft to face the real people causing the problems.
If you steal/loot 10 billion naira, all you have to do is look for bureau de change......they will change it to dollars...no question asked!!!!!!
There is nowhere in the world you can do that as easily as Nigeria.....so easy, you dont even need to speak English.
Thats our problem.
Where is bureau de change getting physical dollars from ?? If they are buying it ?? Where are the sellers getting it from ??

2 Likes

Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by dvkot(m): 7:12am On Feb 06
Isn't it their job to clamp down on the drugs? If over 50% of drugs are fake doesn't that mean they are not doing their job? What do the want the public to do now they put fear in them
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by HeadNigga: 7:14am On Feb 06
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Misplaced priority
this is a priority too chief. Let's do this criticism constructively. We are talking fake drugs here. So your organs don't matter? Your life doesn't matter? The economy can't be good with a sick population
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by Obynodgreat(m): 7:19am On Feb 06
What kind of stupidity is this? Never seen where people advertise their failure, it an obvious fact that you have failed instead of resigning you are here bragging about it... It's indeed a pity!
Re: Over 50% Certificates Of Imported Pharmaceutical Products Fake — NAFDAC by PHAYOL81: 7:36am On Feb 06
God saves us in this country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marina Spa Wonder Liquid / 10 List Of Nigerian Foods To Reverse And Beat Diabetes / Lassa Fever: One Dies In Anambra, 65 On Surveillance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.