Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) (74021 Views)

Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) / If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) / Whats The Best Escape For This Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by jackie35(m): 11:21am On Feb 06
DatoDatuk:
If this man dies, what really killed him?

A: Friend
B: Alcohol
C: Woman

None of the alternatives
he died of poison
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:25am On Feb 06
qtx:

Given:
ABC= killed him.
Proof:
If he didnt like Alcohol, you would have been in his house.
If he was in his house, he would not have seen that backside to take his gaze to.
And if he didn't take his gaze away, he wouldn't have been poisoned by his friend.
So ABC killed him, Q.E.D

Proof? Yea right! grin Your own version of proof i guess, so you haven't heard or read that a speeding vehicle missed the road and plunged into someone's house and killed them while they were siting indoors watching TV?

I am guessing you haven't heard or read also that someone left his house to go drink with friends in the Pub while he was at the Pub his house was burnt down by his neighbor mistakenly, if he wasn't at the Pub he woulda being killed in the fire..

In this picture his friend killed him, why would his friend want to kill him? That is the question..
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:25am On Feb 06
His carelessness and lack of self-control
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by judedwriter(m): 11:26am On Feb 06
"Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies." -Voltaire
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Honestey: 11:27am On Feb 06
DatoDatuk:

Friend, nothing wrong in looking at lookable lukuku
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by barinedan(m): 11:27am On Feb 06
Woman, because of he was not focusing on a woman's butts his friend would have had the opportunity of putting poison in his bottle of alcohol drink
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by babalose: 11:27am On Feb 06
Friend because if there was no woman, the two faces friend will find another chance/way to kill poor guy
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by ipobarecriminals: 11:28am On Feb 06
sad and D idiot
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by dalass(f): 11:29am On Feb 06
DatoDatuk:

Friend grin
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Godstiger(m): 11:29am On Feb 06
I would say life happened to him
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by FireUpNow(m): 11:31am On Feb 06
OP if a soldier go to war to fight and died, what killed that soldier?
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by bentenny(m): 11:31am On Feb 06
Carefree!
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by ufotunang: 11:31am On Feb 06
Na konji kill am... woman
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by qtx(m): 11:31am On Feb 06
Calitoscassius:
Proof? Yea right! grin Your own version of proof i guess, so you haven't heard or read that a speeding vehicle missed the road and plunged into someone's house and killed them while they were siting indoors watching TV?

I am guessing you haven't heard or read also that someone left his house to go drink with friends in the Pub while he was at the Pub his house was burnt down by his neighbor mistakenly, if he wasn't at the Pub he woulda being killed in the fire..

In this picture, his friend killed him, why would his friend want to kill him? That is the question..
Look, evidence is everything. My mathematical proof is based on the evidence given in the picture. Perhaps if we get to a case where a car runs into a family's apartment and inflicts fatalities, we can now review and discuss that appropriately. This is a different matter entirely. But for the case shown in the picture, I insist that my proof stands. over and out....
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by pacespot(m): 11:33am On Feb 06
Poisonous friend killed him.

Everybody has the right to look at anything in public

1 Like

Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by blowjohn(m): 11:36am On Feb 06
Ofcos, it's the woman na.

Two things: the woman is either a distraction or part of the setup.

U cannot say the friend, cos the friend only had one chance. The woman cud have many chances to distract him away from the drink.
He even cud have a stood up to go meet the gal sef.
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:36am On Feb 06
qtx:

Look, evidence is everything. My mathematical proof is based on the evidence given in the picture. Perhaps if we get to a case where a car runs into a family's apartment and inflicts fatalities, we can now review and discuss that appropriately. This is a different matter entirely. But for the case shown in the picture, I insist that my proof stands. over and out....
Okay, if you say so.. grin

Ofcourse, Your proof stands by all means, but I or we don't have to agree to or accept your proof.. atleast you admitted it is YOUR proof.

Ciao! cheesy
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by cheesmooth(m): 11:42am On Feb 06
Seven step freezer for sale
Price:90k (negotiable)
Check my signature for more details
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by verifywithme(f): 11:42am On Feb 06
Friend!!!!!!🤦
Cos alcohol and woman got nothing to do with his death
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Emdebby2: 11:54am On Feb 06
He killed himself.
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by phemray(m): 11:58am On Feb 06
Klinxmanz:
omo, wetin kill am na woman, where em dey look woman na em friend use opportunity wan send am village wit ambulance, first is the woman because without her he would'nt have looked!.

Sir, na friend killed him with poison using his weakness, my take is that don't allow your best friends or anyone to know you weakness or how u do things exactly. How do we sure it's not the guy that arranged the lady to come in at a particular time, with the friend knowing fully well that he must to look at her seriously.

I like this, cos it has really caused series of opinions and analysis in my office now. Lol, 2 pastors are almost fighting themselves on argument now saying na devil. Lolzzzz. thank God am not a saint.
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by jice(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06
D. Self
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by terrezo2002(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06
Sin
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by joseph1832(m): 12:02pm On Feb 06
DatoDatuk:

D. Ignorance
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by LockDown69(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06
DatoDatuk:

All of the options
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Akasammyoka: 12:11pm On Feb 06
Death killed him. Why fault him for merely staring at the creators masterpiece
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Flier: 12:12pm On Feb 06
Klinxmanz:
omo, wetin kill am na woman, where em dey look woman na em friend use opportunity wan send am village wit ambulance, first is the woman because without her he would'nt have looked!.
Its friend! Who no Dey look women
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Pootle: 12:19pm On Feb 06
he died a fool cool
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Karufi: 12:19pm On Feb 06
All of the above
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Johilo(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06
Sirseedorf:
grin grin grin
His obsession towards yansh (soakaway) pit killed him..
that sokaway pit the sweet to bleep sometimes
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Emy2020: 12:24pm On Feb 06
F. Prayerless
Re: If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) by Nopretence: 12:28pm On Feb 06
Woman because had it been that he's not looking the wasted stuff, he wouldn't have died a wasteful life
DatoDatuk:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Letter Word Game: Start New Words With The Last Letter (reloaded) / If U Were In The Same Room With The Person Above U,what Will U Do? (part 2) / Nickname The Person Above You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.