Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People (2978 Views)

I Am Very Sorry But It Seems Igbos Are Right On This One / Northerners Are The Most Intelligent People In Nigeria / 17 Signs Of Highly Intelligent People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by ibechris(m): 8:44am On Feb 06
mightyhaze:
Igbos supported ojukwu..

It was a close call between apga and pdp in igboland

Then,u dontbknow what u are saying...I was on ground and I can tell u for free that Igbos rejected both Ojukwu and Okadigbo with Buhari thereafter.

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by bigcal4rea(m): 8:44am On Feb 06
VeryVery

Are you Business owner? in Lagos
⁣⁣⁣
Access up to 40 million through US. Collateral Lending.

PS! We only work with enterprises who want to raise between N1.5Million - N40 Million Only! ⁣

Collateral

1: Automobile / Car
All Cars will be parked at our premises
Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Bobloco: 8:44am On Feb 06
Asswipemod:

Your buffoonery is outlandish and has touches of metaphysical manipulations.

You just aptly described your current state, and in that state you shall remain till eternity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Asswipemod: 8:47am On Feb 06
Bobloco:

You just aptly described your current state, and in that state you shall remain till eternity.

😄😄😄🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 E pain am. E choke. He wan cry.
Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Brendaniel: 8:48am On Feb 06
Hakeem66:
Don't generalize. I voted for Peter Obi and even persuaded many friends and family to vote for him because I believed he had what it takes to reshape the country. I'm not saying he's perfect, but he's miles ahead of the other two contestants. I wouldn't vote for Tinubu even if he were the only one on the ballot paper.
Many Yorubas voted for Peter Obi, but some Igbos perceive it as all Yorubas voted for Tinubu. The election was massively rigged; if not, Obi would have won, and these accusations wouldn't be happening. The only time I know my people voted massively for APC was during Buhari and Jonathan, though I didn't participate because I was not in the country then. Many Yorubas that voted against Jonathan did due to BAT's influence and some notable men from our side. If you check my posts, you'll see I'm a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, am not a tribal bigot. I want a good leader regardless of ethnicity and I equally know that many of my kinsmen have the same thought.
Igbos should refrain from attributing this calamity of regime to Yoruba cause because it makes us Obidients feel rejected. Let's rather use the word Obidients and APC.
Thank you.

I really do commend you...

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Bobloco: 8:49am On Feb 06
Asswipemod:

😄😄😄🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪 E pain am. E choke. He wan cry.

You are actually laughing at your current state

Tinubu have turned you into an internet wildebeest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by franchasofficia: 8:49am On Feb 06
anonymous1759:

And yet they’ve been blessed with incompetent governors in the region.
Most of the bad Governors in Southeast were rigged in or installed by bad Presidents and Supreme Court at the federal level who are not Igbos but Igbo haters trying hard to ensure Igbo land remained below par.

The only Governors in Southeast that Igbos elected and they turned bad are:

Orji Uzo Kalu
Rochas Okorocha
Charles Soludo (we are still watching him)

And immediately they turned bad Governors Igbos stopped supporting them but they used corrupt INEC federal government to rig themselves back for second tenure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by ibechris(m): 9:00am On Feb 06
U are lacking brain. The first national armed robbers in the history of this country is from ur tribe. Google can be of help on this matter.

Collectively,u and I know we don't need to compete to say who is smarter and more intelligent using HDI.

Keep ur soul and face ur front...ikpeazu as bad he was,we called him out,I mean we the igbos we called him not yorubas and that shows we don't discriminate.

When last did u guys call out Ogun state governor who was a criminal in the US and who can't be compared with the kerosene governor whom we personally called out?

U people prefer to push faults to others after having failed to take responsibility.

Ttalk:
Let me tell you, before Tinubu or APC SE people have been trooping en masse into SW and the North, searching for what is lacking in their backyard.

See people that voted Ikpeazu the Kerosene merchant who gave eba and egusi soup as campaign bribe are talking of intelligence.

Intelligence that could not make you survive in your region unless you enter Obodo Lagos or travel to SA with powder.

Oh intelligence that produced Chinaza, Evans, Ekpa, and MNK but could not produce Nigeria's president, that type of intelligence can only be found in cockroaches.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by DatNiggaDaz: 9:07am On Feb 06
Bobloco:

Your foolery is legendary
Lols grin grin
Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by thebar: 9:09am On Feb 06
Orubebe01:
Igbos was totally in support of Osibanjo candidature because they believed that he would have done better.

You lie here bro

The igbos started moving against Osinbajo before any other tribe in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by DatNiggaDaz: 9:10am On Feb 06
Antivirus92:
The nature of the Nigerian politics, whoever the igbos love and support, the Yorubas and the Muslim north hate. Whoever the igbos do not support, the Yorubas and the Muslim north love and support. Unfortunately, igbos have always not supported failures and incompetence. That's why Nigeria is in a big mess.
QED.

You understand the sophisticated and ruga politics of Nigeria cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by DatNiggaDaz: 9:12am On Feb 06
Asswipemod:

Your buffoonery is outlandish and has touches of metaphysical manipulations.
Wole Soyinka don drop quote grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Abufo: 9:20am On Feb 06
Bigkoko:
The day Osibanjo sacked the DSS boss Buhari appointed was the day he warmed his way into the heart's of the Igbos..... that was the day he showed he can take quick timely decision!

what about when Osinbajo ordered all police ,army and customs checkpoints off all southeast roads...........travelling became a blissful in southeast! Osinbajo like Obasanjo are fairminded and God fearing to a reasonable extent!
Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 9:34am On Feb 06
The most gullible and lowest thinkers in Nigeria. We know you inside out.

Your opposition to Buhari and Tinubu had nothing to do with intelligence but tribal bigotry and hate.
Stop your delusions.

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Orubebe01: 9:42am On Feb 06
BlakKluKluxKlan:
The most gullible and lowest thinkers in Nigeria. We know you inside out.

Your opposition to Buhari and Tinubu had nothing to do with intelligence but tribal bigotry and hate.
Stop your delusions.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by TYCO77: 11:04am On Feb 06
[color=#000099][/color]
Ttalk:
Let me tell you, before Tinubu or APC SE people have been trooping en masse into SW and the North, searching for what is lacking in their backyard.

See people that voted Ikpeazu the Kerosene merchant who gave eba and egusi soup as campaign bribe are talking of intelligence. [b][/b]

Intelligence that could not make you survive in your region unless you enter Obodo Lagos or travel to SA with powder.

Oh intelligence that produced Chinaza, Evans, Ekpa, and MNK but could not produce Nigeria's president, that type of intelligence can only be found in cockroaches.

If Nigeria was practicing good democracy,.... where Igbos freely chose their governor's and law makers, even with the Nigeria calamity, the type of Development you will see there ehh (culled from Bigkoko)

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Ezmans: 11:40am On Feb 06
Ttalk:

See people that voted Ikpeazu the Kerosene merchant who gave eba and egusi soup as campaign bribe are talking of intelligence. Abians voted oti but ikpeazu rigged him self in

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Finquas: 11:50am On Feb 06
Igbos.. one of the most smartest tribe not only in Nigeria.. but the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Proudlyomonna: 11:52am On Feb 06
madridguy:
grin grin grin Make I just dey here dey laugh before seun will come for me cheesy

Laugh all You want but the reality will laugh at a shameless tribalistic hateful fellow like You grin

Imagine feilding Bubu to solve economic problems grin who does that grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by ariesbull: 11:57am On Feb 06
LandMann:

Don't compare yourself to people outside your region.

Peter Obi is a religious bigot who stole Anambra state money to invest in his family business, his company Next International and the rest stashed where it cannot be easily reached. Peter Obi supervised the extra judicial killing that took place in Akwuzu Sars because he's the CSO of his state and did not prevent it or bring the culprits to book. Now, is Peter Obi peter than Dave Umahi and other SE leaders apart from the goblin called Ikpeazu?
are you that stupid.....do you realise that you are talking about my state ...so you know my state more than anyone make u dey mumu

1 Like

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Umueme: 12:05pm On Feb 06
Ttalk:

See people that voted Ikpeazu the Kerosene merchant who gave eba and egusi soup as campaign bribe are talking of intelligence.

This is not Ikpeazu. This is the pastor that took happie boys overseas. Don't be unfortunate
Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by WizardOfNG: 12:05pm On Feb 06
When will you people tire of these vainglorious self-adulation? You are never concerned with weighty and salient developmental issues.

Everything is about praising your ethnic group and declaring it superior over all others. That is not intelligence at all because intelligence is conventional and emotional.

While some Igbos may have conventional intelligence, nearly all Igbos lack emotional intelligence. This is why you will never understand politics or excel at leadership of a religiously, ethnically and sectional diverse group of people.

At a time like this, when patriotic and problem-solving input is needed most, all Igbos can contribute is premature "I told you so" condemnation of a nine months old Government just because their failed messiah Obi lost to Tinubu.

We can understand why the "our birthright" North is noisy, disruptive and restive. They are a people who, even though least-qualified and least-progressive , feel they must always be in charge of Nigeria, her wealth and parastatals.

Yet what is the excuse of Igbos for being unprogressive fifth columnists and saboteurs at every stage in our history when they have had the chance to stand up for what is right and just for Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by makemoneywbsite: 12:27pm On Feb 06
madridguy:
Everyone in the NORTH and SW are already hungry, the protest and social media comments/video is enough for BAT to readjust himself and act quick.

Do you know what? Come 2027, we won't still vote for your failure gbajue candidate grin

How are you sure hunger would let you vote by 2027?

1 Like

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by makemoneywbsite: 12:56pm On Feb 06
Hakeem66:
Don't generalize. I voted for Peter Obi and even persuaded many friends and family to vote for him because I believed he had what it takes to reshape the country. I'm not saying he's perfect, but he's miles ahead of the other two contestants. I wouldn't vote for Tinubu even if he were the only one on the ballot paper.
Many Yorubas voted for Peter Obi, but some Igbos perceive it as all Yorubas voted for Tinubu. The election was massively rigged; if not, Obi would have won, and these accusations wouldn't be happening. The only time I know my people voted massively for APC was during Buhari and Jonathan, though I didn't participate because I was not in the country then. Many Yorubas that voted against Jonathan did due to BAT's influence and some notable men from our side. If you check my posts, you'll see I'm a staunch supporter of Peter Obi, am not a tribal bigot. I want a good leader regardless of ethnicity and I equally know that many of my kinsmen have the same thought.
Igbos should refrain from attributing this calamity of regime to Yoruba cause because it makes us Obidients feel rejected. Let's rather use the word Obidients and APC.
Thank you.
I agree with you. Not all Yoruba are bigots. I really respect the many Yoruba obedients that moved against the tide. God bless you and it's a testimony to the fact that there are intelligent people in every African tribe and not just an Igbo thing.

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by arantess: 1:01pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:
Any presidential candidate the Igbos don't vote overwhelmingly for turns out to be a failure.

That presidential candidate only comes to kill, steal, and destroy.

The evidence is there for all to see.
If Osibanjo had been the flagbearer, nobody country wide would have had issues with that..

We know he is sound and capable to a very large extent, but here we are.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Bobloco: 1:03pm On Feb 06
arantess:

If Osibanjo had been the flagbearer, nobody country wide would have had issues with that..

We know he is sound and capable to a very large extent, but here we are.

Absolutely

1 Like

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by makemoneywbsite: 1:03pm On Feb 06
LandMann:
The problem with Igbos political agenda is that they're not diplomatic plus they're no different from Hausas/Fulanis and Yorubas if they get power. They'll still practice nepotism and try to emasculate all other ethnic groups.

The solution is to restructure or divide the country along religious or ethnic lines. I doubt if any sane Yoruba man will be Tinubu as president in an Oduduwa republic over (I don't know any performing sw politician at all... they're all average)... Similarly I don't know if any sane Northerner will pick Buhari or Atiku as president in an Arewa republic over someone like Sanusi. Again, will anyone pick Peter Obi the religious bigot over David Umahi in a Biafra republic?

The Niger Delta region is the heterogeneous region that can be like the USA if left alone to choose their own president cos religious influence is minimal here.

The greatness of Nigeria will come out if the country is restructured to allow each region pick their leader or president just like the EU...

This forced contraption of putting people together in one country who don't like each other naturally to jostle for one sit of president in a winner takes all will continue to birth leaders who are selfish, unpatriotic and totally clueless about governance.

You're very capricious to say no Igbo would support Obi as a Biafran president. Igbo are not shortsighted. And how do you know an Igbo president would be nepotistic like Tinubu and Buhari. Was Obasanjo even tribalistic and shortsighted like Tinubu? If Obasanjo and Jonathan and even Yaradua were not tribalistic, you have made zero sense.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by makemoneywbsite: 1:13pm On Feb 06
ariesbull:

Not some Nigerians...specifically the Ronu people

It's a Nigerian thing. Not just Ronu people.
Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by doffman: 1:40pm On Feb 06
Ttalk:

Exactly . 100 percent correct .

A tribe that cannot solve its own problem in the south East is now bragging and chest beating everywhere .
Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Stone03: 1:43pm On Feb 06
All these "Igbos are smart", "Igbos know these", "Igbos know that..." Are coming from the same people that hurled insults on the Igbos for campaigning against Tinubu, the same people that called us tribal bigots for supporting Obi, the same people that mocked us for choosing Lagos claimed to be built by asiwaju instead of Anambra State of Peter Obi.

These same people will still choose a bad leader if given another chance now, only to come and start crying at last.
Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Asswipemod: 1:55pm On Feb 06
Bobloco:

You are actually laughing at your current state

Tinubu have turned you into an internet wildebeest

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄🤪🤪🤪🤪Honestly, you have cracked me up. You made my day without realizing it.🤪🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 The unintentional comedian.
Re: It Seems Igbos Are The Most Intelligent People by Asswipemod: 1:56pm On Feb 06
DatNiggaDaz:
Wole Soyinka don drop quote grin grin grin

Na so o. Asswipemod Soyinka.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Back-off Cement Or Face The Consequences, Dangote Tells Yar’adua / Why Is The United States Called Motherland And Nigeria Called Fatherland? / Petrol Sell For N120 In Enugu State Since 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.