Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,859 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Garri No Be Poor Man Food Again Oh - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Garri No Be Poor Man Food Again Oh (106 Views)

Join The FoodCard Family Network And Never Lack Food Again In Your Family / You Have No Excuse To Be Poor - Learn How To Make Money In Real Estate Marketing / Codedklos Don Come Again Oh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Garri No Be Poor Man Food Again Oh by Seamoon(m): 7:50am On Feb 06
Garri no be poor man food again
Yesterday evening after work I quickly head to obalende to get some food stuffs
A rubber paint of garri is now 2500
1 derica of rice is 1k half Paint is 3k now just imagine what a full paint rubber would cost

Will a paint of rice feed a family of 6 for one week?

And this should be more concern

you should start doing something online as a side hustle or full time, Start creating, start selling, start offering a service

And most importantly learn a skill you can offer to people as a service

Offer it to people who earn in dollars

A skill like creating a verified PayPal account
I made over 50k last month in just 3 days
That could have been someone's salary in one month

I have a free video on that if you want

Or you can learn a skill like short form videos editing that you can offer as a service to local and foreign clients, with as low as 3 which is not up to a paint of rice you can learn this skill

And above all, one thing you should never fail to learn In all you do

the Baba of them all sales marketing and closing

Don't just take action
START taking the right actions
2024 no gree for anybody most especially SAPA

For more details on all these skills I've mentioned
Contact me on WhatsApp with the number below

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your First $1000 Without Lifting A Single Finger!!! / The Central Bank Of Nigeria Recent Regulation And Its Impact On Cryptocurrency / Help - Skyewallet Is Holding My Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.