Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Dell Latitude 5480 Core -i5 6th Generation - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Dell Latitude 5480 Core -i5 6th Generation (134 Views)

Dell 5480 I7 7th Gen For Sale / USA used Toshiba Tecra R30 intel core i5 6th gen SOLD / Dell Latitude 5480 Core I7 7th Gen 512 Ssd 16gb Touchscreen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude 5480 Core -i5 6th Generation by SommzyGlobal: 8:19am On Feb 06
Looking for a reliable and powerful laptop that won't break the bank? Look no further than the Dell Latitude 5480, a UK used gem that packs a punch in performance and portability.

Key Features:

Processor Powerhouse: Equipped with a 6th generation Core i5 processor, the Latitude 5480 ensures smooth multitasking and snappy performance for your day-to-day tasks. Whether you're working on documents, browsing the web, or streaming content, this laptop has you covered.

Ample Memory: With 8GB of RAM, this laptop provides enough memory to handle multiple applications simultaneously. Experience seamless transitions between tasks without any lag, making your workflow more efficient and enjoyable.

Swift Storage: The 256GB SSD not only offers generous storage space but also delivers lightning-fast data access. Boot up your system in seconds, launch applications without delay, and enjoy quicker file transfers.

Portable and Sturdy: [/b]The Latitude 5480 is designed for professionals on the go. Its sleek and durable build ensures that it can withstand the demands of everyday use, making it a reliable companion for your business or academic needs.

[b]Keyboard Light: Illuminate your workspace in any lighting condition with the built-in keyboard light. Work late into the night or in dimly lit environments with ease, enhancing your productivity without straining your eyes.

Trusted Dell Quality: Dell is renowned for producing robust and reliable laptops, and the Latitude series is no exception. The 5480 model is a testament to Dell's commitment to delivering quality devices that stand the test of time.

Why Opt for a UK Used Dell Latitude 5480?

Cost-Effective: Buying a UK used laptop allows you to enjoy premium features at a fraction of the cost. It's a budget-friendly option without compromising on performance.

Tested and Inspected: Our UK used laptops undergo thorough testing and inspection to ensure they meet the high standards set by Dell. You can rest assured that you're getting a quality product.

Environmentally Friendly: Opting for a used laptop contributes to reducing electronic waste. By choosing a pre-owned device, you're making an eco-conscious decision.

In conclusion, the Dell Latitude 5480 is a versatile and reliable laptop that delivers a satisfying computing experience. With its Core i5 processor, ample memory, swift SSD storage, and convenient keyboard light, this UK used laptop is a smart choice for users seeking performance and value. Upgrade your computing experience with the Latitude 5480 today!

Priced at #200,000
To place your order call or chat 0706 369 5282
Payment on delivery within lagos only

(1) (Reply)

We're Open For Business / Laptop Chargers For Verious Laptops Available / Install Canon Printer Driver On Mac1844*523*4438} Canon Printer Contact Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.