Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,628 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Romance Writers Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Romance Writers Needed Urgently (99 Views)

Scottish Romance Writers, Apply Within!! / Romance Writers Strictly Needed. / Steamy Contemporary Romance Writers Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance Writers Needed Urgently by Kendee98(f): 9:24am On Feb 06
Hi there, I’m seriously looking for experienced and matured writers to work on high quality contemporary romance novels. My writers are currently overwhelmed due to our series of projects hence, I need new writers to join the team.

You must be highly experienced, responsible and committed. I don’t need mediocre or half baked writers, pls don’t waste your time. This is a long-term opportunity and there will always be new projects for you to work on as long as your writing is of good quality. Kindly send samples of your romance samples to my WhatsApp via 09018664812 and let’s get talking.

Finally, you get to receive a good pay with attractive bonuses if you meet up with deadlines.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Youtube Video Editor Needed - With Ai Image To Video Experience / Job Opportunity For Civil Engineers, Architect And QS / Get Mtn 1gb Data Bundle For As Low As ₦280 Valid For 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.