Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

This Is So Good. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / This Is So Good. (482 Views)

I Called The Radio Today And It Felt So Good!have You Before? / Now That It Feels So Good Tell Everybody / Red Ovation Carol : Never Heard Live Music Peformances So Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is So Good. by Andrew3(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2011
I have always craved to be informed of legitimate undiluted  news from nigeria. Just yesterday i logged unto channelstv website and found out i can watch live on Android, Iphone and blackberry. I clicked on android and the
Best part of it was the news at ten when i heard that the police claimed to have discharged 2500 men to secure
Abuja yet no police one found around. Am sure NTA wont say that.

Another great app is called tunein, I found it in the android market and its also available in the apple store. All nigerian radio stations are available, not just nigeria but all the countries in the world. Cant stop listening to wazobia fm port harcourt.
Re: This Is So Good. by dragonjohn55: 8:12am On Nov 09, 2011
Hello, I am drangonjohn55. I would like to watch some programs in your series. Keep up!
Re: This Is So Good. by Andrew3(m): 8:55am On Nov 09, 2011
dragonjohn55:

Hello, I am drangonjohn55. I would like to watch some programs in your series. Keep up!
hey bro these things are free on internet, i found it free on net. Just happy that from any country
you can now watch guniune news back home.

(1) (Reply)

Sdc Freestyle And Interview With Factory78 / American Music Awards Summary / Dunkelstrom.com - A. Qadamon @ Rites Of Loops - Occupy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.