Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. (23421 Views)

Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures) / Ringleader Of Yahoo Plus Gang That Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student Slumps, Dies / RRS Arrests Gang Of 5 For Robbing 58-Year-Old Woman On New Year Eve (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by qtx(m): 11:46am On Feb 06
cheesmooth:
Seven step freezer for sale
Price:90k (negotiable)
Check my signature for more details
pictures or....
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by aguluobi: 11:47am On Feb 06
Ozo maybe you have not heard the news Anambra mothers are now selling your first sons to feed you are here wailing about Lagos that is taking care of it problem.

The said thing is you have been doing this sort of foolish thing since 2014, wasting away your life gaslighting Yorubas that are superior to you in every indices of human existence.

Save your soul before it is too late.

ozo13:
One striking thing is about 50% of them are on same shirt.
The way they were trying to explain and no one cares to listen to them.You go explain tire.
See the one at the front looking like a low budget bleached 9*ce.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:49am On Feb 06
They still plenty for Berger Express road. Come at night and see the way they are harassing Buses conveying foods stuffs to the market
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by Calitoscassius(m): 11:51am On Feb 06
uuzba:
They should be BEATEN with stick.
Heavy BEATING!
Then put in prison.
Then BEATEN inside prison.
and BEATEN again once a week.
All the truck drivers should be given sticks to visit them inside prison
And BEAT them there again.
Problem solved i guess, grin grin you would end up beating almost all Naigeerian youths because new recruits will emerge. They are jobless and hungry!

And oh! You might wanna build more extra large prisons to put them in because there are millions of them out there waiting join the gang

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by aguluobi: 11:52am On Feb 06
You go chop ban tire.
So you don't know she as appointed one Igbo mod now ? One of the most tribalistic bigoted aside princeoflagos I ever encountered online.

Igboscammer:
The real scammers and criminals are those Igbo people in Lagos, Both Men and Women, they are criminals

IGBO CRIMINALS FULL LAGOS
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by kingthreat(m): 11:53am On Feb 06
Lazy touts. Sorry but the Southwest really needs to do something about their lazy sons who rather than do productive business prefers to tout around and extort businesses/transporters.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by ozo13(m): 11:53am On Feb 06
aguluobi:
Ozo maybe you have not heard the news Anambra mothers are now selling your first sons to feed you are here wailing about Lagos that is taking care of it problem.

The said thing is you have been doing this sort of foolish thing since 2014, wasting away your life gaslighting Yorubas that are superior to you in every indices of human existence.

Save your soul before it is too late.

🤣🤣🤣 so you think ozo is an igbo name.you are funny.Am just saying my own observation about "criminals" extorting from already overtaxed drivers.Sorry am not Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by Calitoscassius(m): 11:55am On Feb 06
Omoapena:
Arresting touts is good but they also indulge in same thing, who will arrest them?
Don't mind them, they recruited the touts in the first place..

These youths are just jobless and hungry. There are millions of them out there.. the corrupt police would just take bribes (bail money) from them and set them free to continue touting.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by GloriousGbola: 11:57am On Feb 06
This na present task force arresting past task force.

They are all one and the same.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:58am On Feb 06
[/b]Iyana-Ipaja roundabout says Hi[b]
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:59am On Feb 06
Watianoengineer:
Go to Anambra they claim Peter Obi built and see the tough faces of street urchins and Agberos doing worse than what is happening in Lagos. Peter Obi would have been worse than what we are experiencing now in the country. A man that couldn't manage tiny anambra state wants to rule Nigeria. God forbid. Thank God we dodged a bullet.

What brought obi into this issue

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by callmevirus(m): 11:59am On Feb 06
Watianoengineer:
Go to Anambra they claim Peter Obi built and see the tough faces of street urchins and Agberos doing worse than what is happening in Lagos. Peter Obi would have been worse than what we are experiencing now in the country. A man that couldn't manage tiny anambra state wants to rule Nigeria. God forbid. Thank God we dodged a bullet.

Yes you dodged a bullet but what you're seeing now will be worst next month. Your Tinubu is the worst president so far

Peter Obi will continue to be your night mare
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by Cotonou12: 12:00pm On Feb 06
This is why Nigeria can never move forward!

Just look at what you are doing ? The tinibu you rigged into power nkor ? What has he done ?
Watianoengineer:

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by gbaskiboy: 12:03pm On Feb 06
nairalanda1:

A few days ago, you dropped this same message.

A few months ago, the same message.

Oga, better allow people with genuine needs to come and ask for help.
Na so the guy they beg virtually on every threads.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by baralatie(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06
They are everywhere in Lagos t mile2,ijora ojota
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by Jeyun: 12:04pm On Feb 06
Watianoengineer:
hahahahahaha hahahaha, 😅😂 naff one key me.

Is that the new song for the agbadorians?

Oh that's what they told you people to be singing in your wassup group

Una no go kill person all this bulabarians

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by jaxxy(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06
Timoleon:
Lagos needs the task force to be a round the clock operational force. That's the difficult aspect of this. While the task force manged to catch these few, some of whom may be innocent, many are still on different roads operating with reckless abandon.

Often times, the task force operates with intensity for a few hours a few days and go to rest but lagosians are hard to trust wether it's in traffic control, market control, environmental control, building control or brazen criminalities such as this. Once the task force sits down a few hours, you find lagosians going back to default and sometimes becoming more hardened in their misdemeanors.

The task force must operate with high intensity for a couple of years, day and night to create a new orientation in Lagos. Otherwise, the state will merely be going round in circles.

These people more like hooligans now wake one day and hit the streets with u unknown and shady uniforms claiming they are working for the local government not state oo and begin to extort unsuspecting motorists especially Trucks and buses.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Feb 06
Watianoengineer:

you dodged a bullet and collected atomic bomb.

instead of masturbating about Obi, why dont you tell us how the country is faring?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by baralatie(m): 12:06pm On Feb 06
SheikhMuniru:
They still plenty for Berger Express road. Come at night and see the way they are harassing Buses conveying foods stuffs to the market
Those ones at berger target buses
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by ThunderFireAgba: 12:06pm On Feb 06
Igboscammer:
The real scammers and criminals are those Igbo people in Lagos, Both Men and Women, they are criminals

cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: fergie001
Indefinite ban.
Rule 2&3.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by Johilo(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06
[quote author=Abdul59 post=128314112]As-salamu Alaykum, Mu’minina wal Mu’minat
Good morning my daddies, mothers, brothers and sisters in Islam.

Please I need your help.

I'm using this medium to appeal to everyone that comes across this post to consider me, please. I'm not going to lie so I can be pitied, so I'll just be completely honest.

I'm here to beg so I can get something to eat. Any good person should help me with anything he or she can; I'll appreciate any amount, please.

I'm begging everyone in the name of Almighty Allah. I've exhausted every option I have, and that's why I'm here now. I have not eaten anything since Sunday evening, and my body is starting to shake. Please, someone should help me with anything. Please don't let me die of this hunger! I swear to the holy Quran, I've never done this before, and this is the last thing I want to do, but I have no other option now.

If you're in lagos state i can help you secure a job with your qualification.. Mention me if interested
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by baralatie(m): 12:07pm On Feb 06
jaxxy:

These people more like hooligans now wake one day and hit the streets with u unknown and shady uniforms claiming they are working for the local government not state oo and begin to extort unsuspecting motorists especially Trucks and buses.
Down to obalende sef
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by RepoMan007: 12:09pm On Feb 06
See the mess Tinubu allowed to grow and find feet in Lagos for 25 years. Now he is the position of his dreams and is seeing first hand the effect of these heartless demons in human skin.
It is now allover the country now. Bandits in north, kidnappers all over, area boys in east, youths in south. All looking for waysgo eat without working for anyone.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by Originalsly: 12:10pm On Feb 06
Is this how they will put an end to this? ... 7 months or N65 000 fine? ... a fine they can extort in one day? ... why not 7 months? How can they have respect for the law when the law is weak and law enforcers are weaker?
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by Jeyun: 12:10pm On Feb 06
Watianoengineer:
how can we dodge a bullet and landed in an intercontinental ballistic missile.

No be juju be that?
Dey play just dey play
Shebi una dey Wyne us.

I rather have a bullet wound than to be destroyed by a Chicago drug lord missile

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by Timoleon(m): 12:10pm On Feb 06
jaxxy:

That's because the task force goes to sleep often. Sometimes they operate for months or even years before anything is done. If the task force was up and doing, these hooligans won't dare think of it let alone buy material to go and sew uniform.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by aguluobi: 12:11pm On Feb 06
Of course you can be anything in the world but not Igbo I expected that though I never said you were Igbo in my comment but do well to call the problem of your state on your head n leave that of Lagos to the task force working on it already or simply shit your foolish mouth.

ozo13:
🤣🤣🤣 so you think ozo is an igbo name.you are funny.Am just saying my own observation about "criminals" extorting from already overtaxed drivers.Sorry am not Igbo.
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by AlhajiCSO: 12:12pm On Feb 06
Igboscammer:

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by Emman08: 12:13pm On Feb 06
Now that elections are over they have arrested all the agberos grin

But come o what's the difference between Taskforce and gangs that extort motorists?
Re: Lagos Task Force Arrests Gang That Extorts Money From Truck Drivers. by Pat081: 12:15pm On Feb 06
Diligence:
Na dem! Just a slap on the wrist & they're unleashed back...
not only them your people are with them too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘stay Away From Yahoo-yahoo’ – Ibrahim Magu Warns Nigerian Students / Cultists & Kidnappers Arrested In Imo By Security Operatives. PICS / Nigerian Crime Group Linked With 500 Jeeps Stolen In Canada This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.