Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 (869 Views)

AFCON Final: Ivory Coast Will Go Home With Cup In Error – Prophet Ebube Muonso / Otedola To Give $250,000 To Super Eagles If They Win AFCON - Godwin Emefiele / Win AFCON 2021 Or Return Taxpayers’ Money – Guinea President Warns Syli Stars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Finesse247: 1:21pm On Feb 06
I see Ivory Coast winning this AFCON not just the semi final. No need to argue with me. Quote this post for record purpose and come back after they lift the trophy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Sirmwill: 1:40pm On Feb 06
Oya na
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by iamtardey: 2:03pm On Feb 06
Finesse247:
I see Ivory Coast winning this AFCON not just the semi final. No need to argue with me. Quote this post for record purpose and come back after they lift the trophy.
Nigeria wins… remember to follow them to Ivory Coast by Sunday okay

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Finesse247: 2:28pm On Feb 06
iamtardey:
Nigeria wins… remember to follow them to Ivory Coast by Sunday okay
Fingers crossed. I know what i saw. Respect to team Nigeria. Ivory Coast shall win the tournament.
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Unityp: 2:45pm On Feb 06
Finesse247:

Fingers crossed. I know what i saw. Respect to team Nigeria. Ivory Coast shall win the tournament.
where did you see it?
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by vibrogazmo(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06
This prediction na off-shoot my brother
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by SensetionalGoal(m): 8:09pm On Feb 06
Nigeria will beat both south Africa and ivory coast like small children...

3 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Ganjafama(m): 3:38am On Feb 07
Finesse247:

But a nairalander with the moniker AkinPhysicist claims that a god named Zutulu revealed to him that DR Congo shall win the tournament.

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Usmanovic95(m): 8:43am On Feb 07
Finesse247:

No long talk,go stake high on them when the odd is still high.
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by AkinPhysicist: 5:00pm On Feb 07
Ganjafama:
But a nairalander with the moniker AkinPhysicist claims that a god named Zutulu revealed to him that DR Congo shall win the tournament.

I heard some Nigerians have appeased Zutulu.

I don't know how true it is.

At any case we will find out in a few hours.
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Oboto700(m): 5:34pm On Feb 07
Finesse247:

you have fever.. Nigeria is the only name in the seventh heavens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Ganjafama(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by iamtardey: 9:51pm On Feb 07
Finesse247:

👀
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Finesse247: 10:24pm On Feb 07
vibrogazmo:
This prediction na off-shoot my brother
I know what I saw. Fingers crossed
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Finesse247: 10:43pm On Feb 07
AkinPhysicist:

Im telling you Ivory coast will Afcon. Check my posts before the quaryer final match. I saw it
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Finesse247: 11:04pm On Feb 07
Unityp:

where did you see it?

As much as i want my country to win angry. I saw Ivory Coast won Afcon
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Fgo31: 11:06pm On Feb 07
Go and reverse what you saw boy. Let us win this competition. CiV no deserve am, this wil ruin the beauty of the game

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Samunique(m): 11:33pm On Feb 07
Finesse247:
Visions and dreams could be cancelled. If you really love your country you would have prayed and cancelled it, so that it will work in favor of your country Nigeria.

But you don't want to do that bcs you want take glory, but God won't give you that glory.

Isaiah 7:7 says Thus saith the Lord God, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass., by the power of this scripture, I cancel that your vision or prophecy, it shall not stand, it's overturned to work in favor of Nigeria in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen !

Though you desire earnestly for it to come to pass so that you will take glory, God will not give you that glory, glory belongs to Him only.

3 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by orohbiro(f): 11:40pm On Feb 07
Samunique:
Visions and dreams could be cancelled. If you really love your country you would have prayed and cancelled it, so that it will work in favor of your country Nigeria.

But you don't want to do that bcs you want take glory, but God won't give you that glory.

Isaiah 7:7 says Thus saith the Lord God, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass., by the power of this scripture, I cancel that your vision or prophecy, it shall not stand, it's overturned to work in favor of Nigeria in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, Amen !

Though you desire earnestly for it to come to pass so that you will take glory, God will not give you that glory, glory belongs to Him only.

Amen grin
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Finesse247: 11:46pm On Feb 07
Samunique:

All glory belongs to God
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Finesse247: 11:49pm On Feb 07
Fgo31:
Go and reverse what you saw boy. Let us win this competition. CiV no deserve am, this wil ruin the beauty of the game

Amen. I pray my Nigeria wins. Thanks for. The enlightenment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Finesse247: 11:50pm On Feb 07
Samunique:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by FreeIgboho: 12:08am On Feb 08
Finesse247:

You are a false prophet. It is called false prophet syndrome. You are not the only one
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Sevenseconds: 12:10am On Feb 08
The All Progressive Congress (APC) governors showed solidarity and support for the national football team, greatly lifting the Super Eagles’ morale ahead of the Africa Cup of Nations (AFCON) encounter. Notably, on February 7, 2024, these governors made a combined donation of N200 million, demonstrating their dedication to advancing Nigerian athletes to the top of their sport.
Continue reading.....
https://sevenseconds.com.ng/apc-governors-support-super-eagles-afcon-success-unity-national-pride/
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Finesse247: 12:14am On Feb 08
FreeIgboho:

You are a false prophet. It is called false prophet syndrome. You are not the only one
I'm predicting. Just a game, football for that matter, anything can hapoen. Don't take me serious. I'm not prophet grin grin grin. Pls o

2 Likes

Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Prpeterobi: 1:41am On Feb 08
Nigeria’s Super Eagles have only reached the AFCON final at home once since 2000, winning in 2013. They are aiming for their fourth title in Cote d’Ivoire.

They trounced Cameroon and Angola with just one goal conceded, while Nigeria will face South Africa, which needed a penalty shootout to defeat Cape Verde

https://sevenseconds.com.ng/green-glory-super-eagles-conquer-bafana-boys-glides-to-afcon-finals/
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Samunique(m): 7:46am On Feb 08
Finesse247:

Thank you so much brother, one love ❤️❤️❤️.

In 2004, Nigeria was to play Cameron in quarter final, after the heartbreak of year 2000 final loss, I saw it clearly that they won us 2:1, I said no, this can't happen again, I went into prayer and the Lord overturned it to work in Nigeria's favour, Nigeria eventually won the match 2:1, courtesy of Jay Jay free kick and Utaka.

My brother pls 🙏, revelation is responsibility, do us, over 200million people a favor to pray about it and ask God to make your vision work in Nigeria's favour. Pls I beg you, 🙏🙏🙏 even if it make you to fast half a day, pls help us 🙏 to overturn it, that's why God revealed it to you.

You will see that as Nigerians will be rejoicing on Sunday for the cup, you also will receive joys all around you and will be celebrated throughout this year and beyond.

I will also join you sir.

Pls pray about it, pls 🙏 pls 🙏🙏 and pls 🙏🙏🙏

God bless you brother!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by FreeIgboho: 7:53pm On Feb 08
Samunique:

Religion sha. So God will change his grand design where everything happening affects everything else, so you’ll win a football match? Wow!
Re: Ivory Coast Will Win AFCON 23 by Princezibk: 9:09pm On Feb 08
Ganjafama:
Don’t mind the fools ,,, he might be the same person spewing trash with another moniker

(1) (Reply)

Juventus 3rd In Serie B / Your Club Or Country / Teach me about World "Football"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.