Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! (1881 Views)

Pics Of The Day: Please Ladies Can You Wear This In Public? / Photo Of The Day:- Please Kindly Give This Boy An Escape Plan [see Photo] / Lets See If You Can Read Through This Without Loughing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Torch1(m): 8:54am On Nov 09, 2011
GIRL: I 've sinned, i called my boyfriend a BASTARD.
PSYCHIATRIST: Well now, that's not a nice thing to call anyone, so what did he do to deserve that?
GIRL: Well, he kissed me.
PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this? The Pyschiatrist kissed the girl.
GIRL: , Yes!
PYSCHIATRIST: Well that's no reason to call him a BASTARD
GIRL: But, he took my clothes off.
PYSCHIATRIST: You mean like this? The Pyschiatrist took of the girl clothes.
GIRL: , Yes
PSYCHIATRIST: Well that's no reason to call him a BASTARD.
GIRL: But he had s'ex with me.
PSYCHIATRIST: You mean like this? The Psychiatrist had s'ex with the girl
GIRL: , Yes
PSYCHIATRIST: Well that is still no reason to call him a BASTARD
GIRL: But, then he told me he has AIDS
. PSYCHIATRIST: WHAT!!! BASTARDDDDD!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2011
Lmao. joke rating-78%. u try.
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Ajibel(m): 9:09am On Nov 09, 2011
. . . .and they all bursted out laffing. . .

mtschew. . .
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Torch1(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2011
booqee:

Lmao. joke rating-78%. u try.
lol, really? Am trying to make some bad belle pple like Ajibel to laff.
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Ajibel(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2011
Im sure yo brain battery iş flat. You dont even understand what -78% rating means?
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2011
Torch1:

lol, really? Am trying to make some bad belle pple like Ajibel to laff.
i tell u, dats a goal one can never achieve on jokes section. He's naturally a bad belle by birth! And den he's got dis pitiful silly low sense of humour!
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Torch1(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2011
booqee:

i tell u, dats a goal one can never achieve on jokes section. He's naturally a bad belle by birth! And den he's got dis pitiful silly low sense of humour!
He is just a nuisance, i wonder why the moderators never ban him from dis section.
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Ajibel(m): 10:24am On Nov 09, 2011
U want me to be banned, go and report me to seun. I would defend miself,but the mods would never ban me cuz they like and appreciate mi efforts in making threads lively.
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Judek2(m): 12:02pm On Nov 09, 2011
Joke funy small,

so i go laff small.
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by oderemo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2011
This is a recycle joke. pronto. Cant claim credit for oda ppls joke. Pls look b4 u leap.
Next.
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by dani1luv: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2011
Seen this before, still good though
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by dani1luv: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2011
Seen this before, still good though
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Homar(m): 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2011
Dani1lov you call yourself a moderator.You allow this ajibelle of a nuisance to continue to make fool of himself in this jokes section.If they ask me il tell them if you cant ban this hipocrite then you dont have the balls do ban him.
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by dani1luv: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
Are you done?
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by dani1luv: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2011
Are you done talking?
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2011
Anyway ajibel wiv all his silly bad belle behaviour usually makes d thread juicy sometimes. It doesn't call for banning. Everybodi's Just catching fun. Aite?
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Ajibel(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
^ now u are talking.

its like sb wants a fight-am referring to that guinea pig homar. Dani, im prepared to be banned but just warn that b-arse-stard never to trouble me or its going to be a face off
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Torch1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2011
dani1luv:

Are you done talking?
Ajibel:

^ now u are talking.

its like sb wants a fight-am referring to that guinea pig homar. Dani, im prepared to be banned but just warn that b-arse-stard never to trouble me or its going to be a face off
dani1luv=Ajibel,
Ajibel=dani1luv,
They are just trying to make this joke section to be hot. dani1luv/Ajibel am i lying??
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Ajibel(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2011
Torch, i no go blame yo elementary mentality. Make the mods grab you, u go wish u never know nl
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Torch1(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2011
Ajibel:

Torch, i no go blame yo elementary mentality. Make the mods grab you, u go wish u never know nl
4 where! Na true i talk.
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by tanimz(f): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2011
Nice one. smiley
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Funkymallam(m): 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2011
And dis my son still run around disturbing Haterz. cheesy
*pulls Ajibels ear*
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2011
plz take it easy don't pluck off his ear
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Torch1(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2011
Funkymallam:

And dis my son still run around disturbing Haterz. cheesy
*pulls Ajibels ear*
This ur son sabi disturb no be small,
Re: Joke Of The Day: Please Read Through This Conversation. Lmao! by Ajibel(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2011
@Papamallam, a good father never embarrases his son in public

*sobben*

my ear they pain me o

(1) (Reply)

New Read : Mikuz's Birthday / (must Watch Video)funniest Advert In Nigeria / A Nairalander Whatsapp Conversation With A Funny Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.