Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest (37276 Views)

Chike Nmerukini Puts Smile On Port Harcourt Women / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release / Women Protest Nude, Attack Army For Searching Mysterious Pond In Plateau Communi (2) (3) (4)

Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by planetx: 6:17pm On Feb 06
Na de nacking inside heat na him dey sweet pass. Those husband's are clueless.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by CandidAdmin(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06
Reminds me of a person I know.

During his naming ceremony, he asked people to come on Monday morning for the ceremony so that people won't come.

Even the few people that came, na only donut and co he shared.

Omo, the state of economy no be here ooo.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Elev82014: 6:17pm On Feb 06
Don't you love your One Nigeria? This suffering is forever part of your human existence as long as you're in One Nigeria. Do you know why? It's simply because Nigeria is CURSED and was designed to Never work. It was designed to make you and your generations continue to suffer with NO reprieve. I understand that the majority of you enjoy suffering while loving your oppressors at the same time.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06
This life no just balance undecided

Where Kaduna, Kano and other northern states dey see and feel correct grade one AC freezing cold. Nacking don tire people for here, anoda state dey beg for nacking as heat full there grin

This life
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by babyfaceafrica: 6:19pm On Feb 06
Joblessness... Inside this harmattan, these ones dey complain heat
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Honestey: 6:21pm On Feb 06
owiko:
Make una find another excuse joor.
Konji is not a respecter of circumstance.

Lolzzzz
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Ubdavis(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06
If my wife follow for this show of shame, she go remain there, no coming back to my house
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Sunday2021: 6:22pm On Feb 06
I pray mek them take light as them dey charge his battery in France. E go favor us.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Truvelisback(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06
Righthussle:
Tinubu should just ban nacking until the economy is better. Make people no bring innocent children come this world come suffer. Nigeria na the poverty capital of the world.
Easy to ban Nacking? The Tinubu himself no dey nack? The truth is that, Nigerians aren't enjoying their natural resources because of their greedy Polithiefians.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Teeklef(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06
DMerciful:
Oturugbeke

Nothing wey bullet nor go see for Angela Okorie head grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by MamaletASO: 6:26pm On Feb 06
No be heat cause your knocking starvation...

Your knocking starvation was due to expiration of it pvzzy...and lack of juicy drops from ur pvvzzzy...

Do sth about that...and ensure ur pvzzy drips well...

You will see ur husband will come knacking ur kpekus again.

Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by djon78(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06
adewaleadeyemi8:
This life no just balance undecided

Where Kaduna, Kano and other northern states dey see and feel correct grade one AC freezing cold. Nacking don tire people for here, anoda state dey beg for nacking as heat full there grin

This life

Even for Abuja

The cold for night na something else

Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06
I said it dat there are plenty of efulefu ppl in dat Rivers State!

sad
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by DJInfluence: 6:28pm On Feb 06
Their husbands dey get freaky outside come use heat as excuse.

Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Jackbaur88: 6:29pm On Feb 06
The women should move to Jos and do what they want to do all night. No need for PHCN

Just left Jos today, the cold there is on another level. 24hrs cold, meaning 24hrs work for portharcourt women

Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by celebmoney(m): 6:30pm On Feb 06
Na the NACKING aspect shock me grin grin grin

Naija na cruise cheesy

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Anoze4real2022(m): 6:31pm On Feb 06
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by NwaIgboBoy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Women and sex..the funny thing is that they pretend as if we are the ones who love it

But there is harmattan in Benin city o

What!!!!
Don't say that.. just be with a woman who is fond of you and loves you and emotionally happy with you then watch how she jumped on your fertile rod anyday anytime twice on their ovulation period..this people are always hornny. Have been with a girl who also gets extremely hornny on the first day and beginning of her menstrual period....at first it was disgusting but I have to accept her that way despite my bed spread and fertile rod was always covered with blood

like I said the vagina and penis is a like the ear(vagina) and cotton bud (penis)
Place a cotton bud into the ear and you watch who feels the sweet sensation

Guy context for next coming presidency I assure u, u will get my vote.

But the problem is weed will be legalized in your tenure, and I don't like weed rather cigar.

Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by arantess: 6:34pm On Feb 06
If una dey nack, cheapest milk na like 5900 oo
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Kay25(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06
We no dey serious for this country of all things wey dey worry us na dis dem take as priority no wonder our government no rate us
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by FireUpNow(m): 6:37pm On Feb 06
DMerciful:
Oturugbeke

Nothing wey bullet nor go see for Angela Okorie head grin

U be real Urhobo man. Next is for the women to match to Aso Rock to tell the president that the economy is so hard and men are not knacking again. Hardship don dey make penis stand down ooo πŸ˜€

Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Lifemanage: 6:37pm On Feb 06
Queengee:
Benin and port Harcourt the worst electricity distribution company in Nigeria
Enugu and ebonyi also bad. Most are very shameful
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by EleventhWeirdo: 6:40pm On Feb 06
Rekyz:
So with all the challenges we are facing, knacking is their problem?
Wonders shall never end!

Knacking is a biological need
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:41pm On Feb 06
Rekyz:
So with all the challenges we are facing, knacking is their problem?
Wonders shall never end!

Comments like this always come from a hypocrite.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Realdeals(m): 6:42pm On Feb 06
Harmattan no reach their side?
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by tnerro1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06
Nothing Musa no go see for gate for this country
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by Sammy5413(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06
This one no be protest
This one na cruise
PEDC be laughing at them
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by elpochas: 6:47pm On Feb 06
Righthussle:
Tinubu should just ban nacking until the economy is better. Make people no bring innocent children come this world come suffer. Nigeria na the poverty capital of the world.
I tell you,NAN I bought 5800 on Sunday is now 6600.Make innocent children no surfer oooo.
Re: No More nacking from Our Husbands Because Of Heat - Port Harcourt Women Protest by qtx(m): 6:48pm On Feb 06

Officials Evacuating Bodies After Boko Haram Attack In Maiduguri (Photos) / Border Closure: Local Rice Varieties Now Rule Markets / Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention