Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Car Was Snatched. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Car Was Snatched. (1365 Views)

#EndSARS: Man Cries After His Car Was Destroyed By Hoodlums In Abuja (video) / My Car Was Vandalized In An Estate In Lagos!! / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Car Was Snatched. by Rhado: 7:46pm On Feb 06
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Please help me out, I was abducted last Sunday night at Amawbia, agbani road in front of Ultimate Bar in Enugu State where i reside.
My car was taken from me, my phone and some money, I was also injured on my head with their gun.
Unfortunately the original papers were in the car as at the time the incident happened

Please here are the details of my car in case anyone comes across it:

Car make: Toyota Camry
Year: 2003
Reg no: ENU101CP
Colour: Ash
Chasis no: JTBE32K73U131879
Engine no:2AZ0510195

Here's are numbers you can reach me on if you have any information about it: 09038828197, 07035511691
Thanks everyone in anticipation.

Modified: i have attached a picture of the car, thanks everyone for your inputs, i appreciate.

1 Like

Re: My Car Was Snatched. by Creamypie(m): 8:21pm On Feb 06
Rhado:
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Please help me out, I was abducted last Sunday night at Amawbia, agbani road in front of Ultimate Bar in Enugu State where i reside.
My car was taken from me, my phone and some money, I was also injured on my head with their gun.
Unfortunately the original papers were in the car as at the time the incident happened

Year: 2002

Here's are numbers you can reach me on if you have any information about it: 09038828197, 07035511691
OK sir
Re: My Car Was Snatched. by dominique(f): 8:34pm On Feb 06
Sorry about your ordeal. Hope you find the car

7 Likes

Re: My Car Was Snatched. by Rhado: 8:36pm On Feb 06
Creamypie:
OK sir
Thank you

1 Like

Re: My Car Was Snatched. by Rhado: 8:37pm On Feb 06
dominique:
Sorry about your ordeal. Hope you find the car
Thank you, I also pray and hope.

1 Like

Re: My Car Was Snatched. by WhereMyLoud: 9:30pm On Feb 06
Dey here dey use trollers track car.. Have you gone to the police station to report it? Tomorrow they use that car for kidnapping or armed robbery and it will be traced back to you. Get sense for once oga

3 Likes

Re: My Car Was Snatched. by Rhado: 9:35pm On Feb 06
WhereMyLoud:
Dey here dey use trollers track car.. Have you gone to the police station to report it? Tomorrow they use that car for kidnapping or armed robbery and it will be traced back to you. Get sense for once oga
I already reported to the police and they have radioed it. I'm doing my little part.
Thanks for your input.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Car Was Snatched. by Danielomisco(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06
U kept original papers in the car?nothing u can do even found bruv it cn b claimed by anyone with the original
Re: My Car Was Snatched. by ipobarecriminals: 9:51pm On Feb 06
sad post pic.Report to nearest police station pls.Make those BASTARDS nor go use ur car for kidnapping, Banditry, ESN/UGM stuff.How i wish u installed car tracking device. PLS,act fast
Rhado:

Year: 2003

1 Like

Re: My Car Was Snatched. by Rhado: 10:18pm On Feb 06
Danielomisco:
U kept original papers in the car?nothing u can do even found bruv it cn b claimed by anyone with the original
Let it be found first, please in case you see it please reach out to me through the numbers I provided. Thank you.
Re: My Car Was Snatched. by Rhado: 10:20pm On Feb 06
ipobarecriminals:
sad post pic.Report to nearest police station pls.Make those BASTARDS nor go use ur car for kidnapping, Banditry, ESN/UGM stuff.How i wish u installed car tracking device. PLS,act fast
They also collected my phone where I have pictures but I will still find a way to get pictures of the car. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Car Was Snatched. by anyilalaz: 12:43am On Feb 07
Attach pictures of the car. It will go a long way.

1 Like

Re: My Car Was Snatched. by oladipuposadeeq(m): 1:06am On Feb 07
Danielomisco:
there is a lot he can do but I usually tell people don't take anything original with you in your car even if it's driver's license self. It's not as if they could prove that they made a transaction for the car or anything in line to that.

1 Like

Re: My Car Was Snatched. by nifemi25(m): 1:26am On Feb 07
This is why it's good to have a tracker on your car... You can easily switched off your car engine from your comfort of your home .... So sorry for the loss ...
Re: My Car Was Snatched. by WhereMyLoud: 6:42am On Feb 07
Rhado:

I already reported to the police and they have radioed it. I'm doing my little part.
Thanks for your input.
Ok then.. mind you they will bill you ohh.. goodluck
Re: My Car Was Snatched. by Rhado: 9:57am On Feb 07
WhereMyLoud:
Ok then.. mind you they will bill you ohh.. goodluck

Of course but it won't be up to the current price of the car.
Re: My Car Was Snatched. by Rhado: 9:58am On Feb 07
nifemi25:
This is why it's good to have a tracker on your car... You can easily switched off your car engine from your comfort of your home .... So sorry for the loss ...

I've learnt a bitter lesson... Thank you.
Re: My Car Was Snatched. by UcheKingsley1: 10:03am On Feb 07
Rhado:

Thank you, I also pray and hope.

Sorry Bruh, Nigeria is all fvcked up.
Re: My Car Was Snatched. by debetmx(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07
HAVE INSURANCE AND ITS EVEN COMPULSORY.
Re: My Car Was Snatched. by pcagbaji(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07
You sed you were abducted, you didn't mention how they release you or escape

(1) (Reply)

Pray For Our Fellow Nigerian Brother Lamar Odom / . / Sad! Man Crushed To Death After Mum’s Coffin Falls On Him During Her Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.