Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Grammy Ceo/president Revealed The Criteria To Win Grammy Awards (video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Grammy Ceo/president Revealed The Criteria To Win Grammy Awards (video) (234 Views)

Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort / Portable Bags Golden Stars 'Artist Of The Year' Award, Vows To Win Grammy / Davido Wins MOBO Best African Act Awards (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grammy Ceo/president Revealed The Criteria To Win Grammy Awards (video) by Newsfeed247: 10:25pm On Feb 06
Grammy Award President and CEO Explain Why Davido, Burna boy, Asake & others didn't Win a Grammy Award at the 2024 Grammy.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgm5_BOxnE

Re: Grammy Ceo/president Revealed The Criteria To Win Grammy Awards (video) by Chinjo2: 10:27pm On Feb 06
I don't usually care about grammy awards.
However, what caught my attention was the lady that won the best global music award.
That music with which she won the award does not even have up to one million views on youtube.
How can such a music win best global music award?
Re: Grammy Ceo/president Revealed The Criteria To Win Grammy Awards (video) by SpatialKing(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06
With this

People like Davido and Asake can never win a Grammy award
Re: Grammy Ceo/president Revealed The Criteria To Win Grammy Awards (video) by christistruth01: 10:50pm On Feb 06
In short the US now wants to Control African Musicians

We thought as much

Africa should have their own Awards
Re: Grammy Ceo/president Revealed The Criteria To Win Grammy Awards (video) by hedonido: 10:52pm On Feb 06
Chinjo2:
I don't usually care about grammy awards.
However, what caught my attention was the lady that won the best global music award.
That music with which she won the award does not even have up to one million views on youtube.
How can such a music win best global music award?

Oga watch the video. The answer to your question is explicitly stated there.

(1) (Reply)

Nasboi – Small Money / August Baddest Promo For All Artistes / About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.