Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures (50843 Views)

Roots: Levar Burton 'Kunta Kinte' (Latest Pictures) / Angela Okorie, Chamberlin Her Son In Latest Pictures / Davido Looking Amazing In New Latest Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by NairaMaster1(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07
matify83:
Nice pose

Cool outfit

How?

He looks like a native doctor. So disgusting and off fashion
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Careente7(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07
I know so many will chat rubbish because e no wear polo n jeans with sneakers. Dy play.
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Careente7(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07
NairaMaster1:

How?

He looks like a native doctor. So disgusting and off fashion
Because E no wear polo n jeans na…..
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by easyelliot(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07
Let me go and order my own grin
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Xkay29(m): 2:26pm On Feb 07
A poor person that dressed like this is surely prone to stigmatization. E ya fun werey
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by thaoriginator: 2:28pm On Feb 07
That shoe na wetin shocked
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by airprinz(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07
Liamm:
Odogwu looking like a million box cheesy
F*ck the million box with that rubbish fashion of his
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by inforesource: 2:36pm On Feb 07
Truths9ja:
Grammy-winning Nigerian superstar, Burna boy breaks the internet with his latest pictures.

The time when you unconsciously slip into madness without you knowing is call what?
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Lovit(m): 2:41pm On Feb 07
Na like dis madness take dey start grin
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by immortalcrown(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07
Originalsly:
Ha! ... I agree! .... but how do you figure it's an expensive outfit? .... perception determined the cost?
Go and price even an Aba-made of the cloth he is wearing on the picture.
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Goddyrichie(m): 2:50pm On Feb 07
Calitoscassius:
What kinda madness is this? This is what happens when people smoke all kinda illegal substances.

You would never see Elon musk, Mark Zukerberg or Jezz of Amazon dress in this so called expensive rags. Yet they are billionaires. Mark Zuker. Added a profit of $100billion to his wealth recently money he made from Meta, watsaap and instagram. Who da hell is Burnaboy again? undecided
shut up 🤫 man all d billionaires u just mention are entrepreneur they deal with business burna boy is an entertainer he have to entertain people he have to entertain his fans and burna is not d only person to put on something like this for the first time your so call American artist do more than this like lil durk Kanye west and so on so stop d hate man
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by themanderon: 2:57pm On Feb 07
Never try to wear this out on a 🌞 day. Your name would be sorry.
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by blowjohn(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07
If them padlock am now like killer Mike after the grammya or kefee Dee over the tupac murder and put am inside cell them go say na the devil.

Be careful about what u wear
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Preneurtiger(m): 3:02pm On Feb 07
grin grin grin this is really amusing

for those looking for where to buy/sell coins, swap giftcards and e-wallet funds for Naira, simply check my signature. They have the best rates.
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Sleekfingers: 3:04pm On Feb 07
Adewale1603:
Which internet did he break?

Nairaland
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by arsenal33: 3:05pm On Feb 07
Puff pikin
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Sleekfingers: 3:05pm On Feb 07
I Know some confused Nigerian youths will start dressing like this.......
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by AskNgige2: 3:05pm On Feb 07
illicit:
Padlock ke?

🥵

D guy na Money miss road...

Nonsense and beautiful
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Maxtipulation(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07
Second degree of colos
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 3:06pm On Feb 07
Well... Not an outfit for anyone intending to spend even a minute under Naija sun or inside room without solid air conditioning. tongue

So, take note before you kpai yaself trying to recreate your idol's outfit or look. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Calitoscassius(m): 3:13pm On Feb 07
Goddyrichie:
shut up 🤫 man all d billionaires u just mention are entrepreneur they deal with business burna boy is an entertainer he have to entertain people he have to entertain his fans and burna is not d only person to put on something like this for the first time your so call American artist do more than this like lil durk Kanye west and so on so stop d hate man
I know you are a fan of his, that is fine, i don't have to be his fan. grin

Where did i mention kanye West or Lil durk? Please show me, don't put words in my mouth, who ever da hell Lil durk is, never heard of him and i don't give a shit! why any artist would name themselves Lil durk or Burna boy i don't get. Celin
Dion, Mariah Carey, Phil Colins, Elto John, Lionel Ritchie,
Jennifer Lopez or Bob marley Sounds more like names
It has being suspected by many that Kanye West is a mentally ill person so i wouldn't be surprised if he wears this rubbish. grin he is on the same madness level with Burna boy and Lii durk

Yes, i hate him, he forked my wife grin and stole my chicken, i have never even met the guy. The way goons like you use the word hate is quite ignorant. Any person who has an opinion you don't agree with is hating, total rubbish. I must swallow, accept or love every rubbish about Burna boy or Lil whatever Durk just so you do not label me hater. For your infor. Hate or hating is natural feeling to have, there is nothing wrong with hate, i bet you love everything and everybody, you don't sound like you love me though. grin grin you bloody hater! Hate and love are natural, part of life. i cannot love things you love, that would make me a morronic zombie! grin

What you think doesn't matter to me, as i said this is what ingesting so much illegal substances can cause. If this is what entertainment is called well i say it is madness! Sue me!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by DAVIDELUXED: 3:21pm On Feb 07
see face abeg. 2moro he'll say his celebrating 29th birthday gosh. burna you look 50
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Smithwilliams826: 3:23pm On Feb 07
Them go soon follow am
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Geovanni412(m): 3:26pm On Feb 07
Truths9ja:
Grammy-winning Nigerian superstar, Burna boy breaks the internet with his latest pictures.

Na so our defence go take padlock South Africa today for the match.
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Adakintroy: 3:29pm On Feb 07
Lack standard or class.
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Geovanni412(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07
FireUpNow:

How much is your fee and can it be done on phone?

You can learn any online skill by getting top-notch courses and books from telegram groups

What you can't learn is how to get money after learning the skills...

Ask him how he is earning from the course and how he collects the money considering the unique nature of our payment issues in Nigeria.
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by Reelmii: 3:33pm On Feb 07
Padlock now go soon cost for market
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by frankoben(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07
Hope all is well
Re: Burna Boy Wears Padlocks, Keys In His Latest Pictures by madgoat(m): 3:53pm On Feb 07
The beginning of a mental illness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Begins Celibacy Journey: 'I Wish I Were Still A Virgin' / Man Rocks Mercy Eke At A Nightclub / Could This Man Be Cossy Orjiakor's Husband-to-be? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.