Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? (3722 Views)

Will You Buy This Phone With 8300mah, 4GB/64GB For 65k? / Damnnnn!!! Forget The Galaxy S8... This Phone Is Awesome For Just N50k / Please Does Anybody Know This Phone Tecno D8, I Need Stock Rom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Chimarto: 7:51am On Feb 07
Like why? All the matured and classic mamas in Abuja uses Fold devices. Why do they like it so much?

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Sirmwill: 8:01am On Feb 07
Cos

They are the mamas 😁

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Samuelojonla123(m): 8:41am On Feb 07
Simply because Samsung devices are for big men, while Apple are for big boys cool

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by LoveJesus87(m): 9:53am On Feb 07
Samuelojonla123:
Simply because Samsung devices are for big men, while Apple are for big boys cool
Gbam!

15 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Karlifate: 10:13am On Feb 07
Samuelojonla123:

grin grin

No be lie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Blitzking: 10:25am On Feb 07
Chimarto:
Like why? All the matured and classic mamas in Abuja uses Fold devices. Why do they like it so much?
Cos when dey were fresh babes na wetin dey reign be that. Ppl have affection for youthful memory

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by kelechi50: 10:42am On Feb 07
Indirectly advertising this phone.
Smart guy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Astra101: 11:06am On Feb 07
Samuelojonla123:

So between big men and big boys who will you want to do business with
Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by fiercehillz(m): 11:09am On Feb 07
To separate the mamas from the babes or the men from the boys

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Sirhush(m): 12:21pm On Feb 07
Even business man in Lagos like this phone
Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Harrykn: 12:59pm On Feb 07
A lot of mamas in my org migrated to this fold. The phone is just so smooth

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Starboytwo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07
All the mama wey dey for here, na touch light Nokia dem dey use ooo.
Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by UptownVibes(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07
That phone sweet normally

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Spicycat(f): 3:09pm On Feb 07
Starboytwo:
All the mama wey dey for here, na touch light Nokia dem dey use ooo.

The real mamas πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by ruggedtimi(m): 3:51pm On Feb 07
For the class...not only the mamas. I know someone that owns bcus many events he attended in abuja the phone was everywhere. So he had to buy it. But he hardly operates the phone indoors.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by papyjaypaul: 4:03pm On Feb 07
ruggedtimi:
For the class...not only the mamas. I know someone that owns bcus many events he attended in abuja the phone was everywhere. So he had to buy it. But he hardly operates the phone indoors.

Such person does not have a mind of his own. Buying a phone because everyone has it is a sign of self esteem deficit

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Chimarto: 4:51pm On Feb 07
Harrykn:
A lot of mamas in my org migrated to this fold. The phone is just so smooth
as in eee, too common among them to the extent that if I see men using it I will be thinking it's feminine devices they're using. Although the phone is same as conventional android device.
Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Chimarto: 4:51pm On Feb 07
ruggedtimi:
grin grin
Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by tiswell(m): 5:07pm On Feb 07
Chimarto:
as in eee, too common among them to the extent that if I see men using it I will be thinking it's feminine devices they're using. Although the phone is same as conventional android device.
na lie,it depends on what you understand as conventional android devices
Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Kaybex007(m): 6:07pm On Feb 07
Just like you wrote, MAMAS. MAMAS are tired of reading small alphabets in a small screen, they want a bigger screen cuz of age wise.
Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by tecnolad(m): 7:11pm On Feb 07
Samuelojonla123:

ClichΓ© and highly erroneous, but yeah, as long as it makes you feel good about yourself.
Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Depriest2020: 9:12pm On Feb 07
My neighbor own fall down during Christmas she say she no fit use her personal money take fix am, na the husband wey buy am for her give her 450k this January take go fix am. The annoying thing be say na only to answer calls and WhatsApp she use the Samsung V fold dey do.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by OKUCHI11(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07
Africans and their I must get it to show class mentality... Once white men produce anything... they'll ship it down to Nigeria... For the continent with consumption mentality to buy

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Wizdom0091: 10:13pm On Feb 07
Depriest2020:
My neighbor own fall down during Christmas she say she no fit use her personal money take fix am, na the husband wey buy am for her give her 450k this January take go fix am. The annoying thing be say na only to answer calls and WhatsApp she use the Samsung V fold dey do.

Waste of beauty and potential

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Victerica(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07
papyjaypaul:

Such person does not have a mind of his own. Buying a phone because everyone has it is a sign of self esteem deficit

Many Nigerians are like that....

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by poshestmina(f): 1:11am On Feb 08
I attended a Military promotion decoration event late December,this phone was the 'toy of the day' especially their wives.

Lagos dey learn grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Whois(m): 5:01am On Feb 08
The phone is 1.7M go figure

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by KingLennon(m): 5:03am On Feb 08
Depriest2020:
The husband must be a SIMPle man sad
Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by lexxybb: 5:44am On Feb 08
Blitzking:

Cos when dey were fresh babes na wetin dey reign be that. Ppl have affection for youthful memory
If you don't know, Apple iphone was released before any Android device
Re: Why Is It That Abuja Mamas Like This Phone? by Blitzking: 5:52am On Feb 08
lexxybb:

If you don't know, Apple iphone was released before any Android device
but not before those Nokia...Motorola...and turaya foldable phones

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Activate Whatsapp Call / TECNO Pouvoir 2 Features 5000mah Battery And 13MP Camera / India Government Bans 43 More Apps – Here Is A List Of All Banned Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.