Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,616 members, 7,851,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:18 PM

Work At Oshodi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work At Oshodi (387 Views)

Work At Home Taking Survey (IMPORTANT UPDATE) / Job Vacancies At Oshodi Lagos / Sure Employment At Oshodi Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work At Oshodi by gabexcel: 9:28am On Feb 07
A male and female worker is needed in oshodi. If you are interested kindly

Whatapp :- +234 708 603 0728
Whatapp :- 09088856065
Direct number 0706 213 8647
Re: Work At Oshodi by Chicagograduate(m): 10:40am On Feb 07
The work no get name?Gigolo.

1 Like

Re: Work At Oshodi by BirtherOfKings(f): 2:23pm On Feb 07
production engineer with experience in Plastics.
Send email to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com
Re: Work At Oshodi by Chicagograduate(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07
BirtherOfKings:
production engineer with experience in Plastics.
Send email to ekaette.obot@worknigeria.com
Scammer, kidnapper,419
Re: Work At Oshodi by BirtherOfKings(f): 3:28pm On Feb 07
Chicagograduate:
Scammer, kidnapper,419
as you wrote this false response, you will be arrested falsely and accused of all this before the end of this month. you will use this to learn never to mess with a CHRISTIAN WOMAN..I curse you this afternoon and you will receive nothing such of failure, misery, depression and constant lack in your life AMEN
Re: Work At Oshodi by Chicagograduate(m): 3:43pm On Feb 07
BirtherOfKings:
as I wrote this false response, I will be arrested falsely and accused of all this before the end of this month. I will use this to learn never to mess with a CHRISTIAN WOMAN..I curse myself this afternoon and i will receive nothing such of failure, misery, depression and constant lack in my life AMEN
A big amen.
Re: Work At Oshodi by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:27pm On Feb 07
BirtherOfKings:
as you wrote this false response, you will be arrested falsely and accused of all this before the end of this month. you will use this to learn never to mess with a CHRISTIAN WOMAN..I curse you this afternoon and you will receive nothing such of failure, misery, depression and constant lack in your life AMEN
AMEN enof is enof of devilish and satanic people on this platform who accuse falsely.
Re: Work At Oshodi by Pussyisgud: 4:44pm On Feb 07
BirtherOfKings:

This is social media please don't take it to heart, forgive am abeg
Re: Work At Oshodi by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:48pm On Feb 07
Job Title : CUSTOMER FULFILMENT OFFICER

❖ Industry: Fintech
❖ Location: GRA Ikeja, Lagos.
❖ Employment : Full Time
❖ Reports To: Business Development Manager
❖ Hybrid: 4 Days Onsite,1 Day Remote

Minimum Educational Requirements:
• A minimum of a B.Sc. / HND / BA degree
Minimum Relevant Experience:
• A minimum of 4-years work experience in a similar role.
• Previous experience as a PBO/ front office customer service in a financial institution plus ability to cross sell the company product will be a very strong advantage.

Summary of Role:
The Customer Fulfilment Officer, will be responsible for interacting with our customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about our services within planned timelines, scope and with high quality. Also be responsible for resolving possible issues
customers may face while using our services.

Job Description:
• Resolve complaints, provide appropriate solutions, alternatives and ensure resolution within a given timeframe.
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the approved methods.
• Communicate complex issues and recommend appropriate courses of action.
• Identify and assess customer needs to ensure satisfaction.
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Ensure all information management systems are constantly updated and accurate.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
• Capture and disseminate business and technical information.
• Create and manage customer database.
• Prepare and submit reports on weekly basis.
Core skills and Competencies:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Creativity and adaptability.
• Computer Proficiency is a must, most especially in Office suite products (Word, Excel,
Outlook & PowerPoint).
• Ability to pay attention to details and excellent reporting skill.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
• Good customer service orientation
• Good behavioral ethics
• Solid organizational skills, multitasking and time management.

Qualified Candidates should send their CV to careers@creditswitch.com with the job title as subject of the mail.

Note: Must reside in Lagos, Mainland.

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank's Entry-level Recruitment 2024 / Hiring: Cargo Officers (Closed) / Sales Associates, Asst Sales Associate, Inventory Personnel Are Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.