Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance (10756 Views)

Suspected COVID-19 Patient Runs To Police As Attempts To Reach NCDC Fail / Stop Rejecting Gunshot Victims, Police Warn Hospitals / Doctors To Now Treat Gunshot Wounds Without Police Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by SaLongs1(m): 10:37am On Feb 07
Those who don't comply must be punished to serve as an example to the rest of the callous law breakers.
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by ObalendeCMS: 10:40am On Feb 07
Trustedpronet:
That was how they killed my friend okoro when they refused to treat him in Bauchi after an accident because is mouth was smelling alcohol.

bro.

I really feel your pain!
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by obinna58(m): 10:41am On Feb 07
post=128329294:

No news ever make sense to you.
Y'all must wail in everything in life sha.
We pray any one you no will never be a victim of that policy.
People dey ooo
Can’t you see huh, at the most difficult time they’re suddenly trying to be good to the public

This is economic breakdown, Can people even afford drugs after the clearance abi doctors to treat for free
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by adioolayi(m): 10:41am On Feb 07
How many time are we going to have this directive
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by Totalrecovery: 10:47am On Feb 07
[quote author=References post=128328893][/quote]
How many times will FG keep telling those I'd**tic set of humans this particular thing??
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by PforPython(m): 10:49am On Feb 07
Nice one 👍

P for Python
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by Vmoukam: 10:54am On Feb 07
Good one from the government. 🙌
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by Guyfawkes2: 10:57am On Feb 07
You have said this a million times
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by IPG25(m): 10:59am On Feb 07
I pray that all the medical personnel should adhere to this , in Nigeria one thing to put a law another thing to implement it.
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:59am On Feb 07
ebexofficial:
With or without deposit too?

Most persons come with deposit they refuse talk more of those without

This is very appalling.
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by onuman: 11:02am On Feb 07
Provided some subhuman people in Nigeria armed forces don't arrest doctors for treating gunshot wounds.
Some men in Nigeria's armed forces belong to the stone age.
Doctors were trained to prevent death of a human being.
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by dominique(f): 11:03am On Feb 07
easyfem:
I don’t knw those mumu that brought that idea in the first place

God suppose dey punish the generation of the people that came up with that law up till the 15th generation. Thousands of people have died needlessly because of them
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by Sirianese: 11:06am On Feb 07
SeriouslySense:
cheesy Probably people who cannot think like a normal human being.

Very few Nigerians are actually normal humans
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by ruggedtimi(m): 11:10am On Feb 07
zoer:
Private hospital and police with money...
Hospital - Deposit

Police - Bail is free ( 50 naira bribe)
food is the most import thing a human need after oxygen. Where can you buy food for free Those medical workers are there to safe a life and earn money too. There are cases where family abandon their patient in private hospitals for weeks without payment. Most private hospitals run with diesel gen and you know how much diesel cost now. I am not saying money is worth more than a life. But common we all should stop acting like doctors are doing charity work. About the police clearance, is all the fault of the police.
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by davillian(m): 11:13am On Feb 07
I've heard about this law before but still hospitals doesn't treat gunshots wounds without police report .... grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by Babathanks(m): 11:24am On Feb 07
This law as claim thousands of innocent life before they finally ban it 😔. Who curse Nigeria self
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by Pat081: 11:45am On Feb 07
It is today we have been hearing this? Since the time of Obasanjo but they fail to do something about it
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by Boldideas: 11:50am On Feb 07

Good morning from FG.. FG just waking up. Quite amusing!

Now authorize all hospitals to have handcuffs!!! If after you're treated, you have no criminal records, you're free to go! The former disposition shows how dumb some policy makers can be.
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by sonofthunder: 11:54am On Feb 07

What would be done to hospitals/police that prevent or reject to treat such people??
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by ModestManager: 11:56am On Feb 07
THANK GOD for this INSTRUCTION.

..........Now to ENFORCE it is another thing.

I WILL SUGGEST :::::::: CLOSE DOWN ANY HOSPITAL & DE-LICENCE ANY DOCTOR FOUND WANTING OF FLOUTING THIS HEAVENLY ORDER!!!

HAD IT BEEN GIVEN EARLIER, GREATNESS WOULDN'T HAVE DIED A NEEDLESS DEATH in Abuja! cry cry May her soul continue to be blessed....
THANK YOU FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by Sucolee(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07
Next thing u will hear from them is may b na government build hospital for us...
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by Revolva(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07
Story how about accident victims how many times people de get gunshot wounds for nigeria

Very uselesa country
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by Throwback: 12:33pm On Feb 07
obinna58:

Can’t you see huh, at the most difficult time they’re suddenly trying to be good to the public

This is economic breakdown, Can people even afford drugs after the clearance abi doctors to treat for free

Is it that you do not want any good to come to the public?

You rather be given more reasons to hate the government than be given something that is of benefit?

1 Like

Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by bigsmoke2(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07
The government should also create a way of private hospitals applying for claims and refunding hospitals if patients refuse to pay after their lives have been saved. Hospitals are business too and some people's sources of daily bread. If I use resources purchased with money to save gunshot victim's life and they don't pay for it where will I get money to buy another to save the next victim? Or they expect hospitals to be running charity through free emergency care? . I can offer my services free but they cannula, plaster,drip, injections I will use to save your life was bought with money.
The law should only apply to government owned hospitals.
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by uniqueboi1(m): 12:44pm On Feb 07
easyfem:
I don’t knw those mumu that brought that idea in the first place

It's the yeye Nigeria police naw.

They have so made it that even when the hospital attends to the victims in most cases the victims do not survive.

Like Nigerian health workers do not know how to treat people with gunshot wounds.
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by obinna58(m): 12:45pm On Feb 07
Throwback:

Is it that you do not want any good to come to the public?

You rather be given more reasons to hate the government than be given something that is of benefit?
Exactly, at this stage we prefer they don’t do good anymore so that we can head straight to a new revolution/transformation
They should stop pretending to be good, we know nothing good comes out of them
Re: FG To Police, Hospitals: Gunshot Victims Should Be Treated without Clearance by Madeade: 12:56pm On Feb 07
May God help them to listen and comply

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidney Donor Wanted Urgently / 3 Major Ways To Shrink Your Uterine Fibroid / Minister, Pauline Tallen Contracts COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.