Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede (1175 Views)

Ganduje: Peter Obi’s Emergence Good Omen For APC, Minus For PDP / Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test / See Orji Kalu’s New Look After Undergoing Surgery In Germany (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by guobe: 10:31am On Feb 07
If not for the destruction of Nigerian economy by the greedy politicians,what is a Nigerian doing in that kind of weather.
They can't even feel their ears and cold smoke coming out from their mouths.
The heater in the car can't save the situation as even with heater everywhere is still very cold.
E no go better for Nigerian politicians that destroyed the Nigerian economy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by Nokio2: 10:35am On Feb 07
Their own better them get thermometer to show them temperature...
Here in Jos cold wan kill us no money for tea

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by guobe: 10:38am On Feb 07
Nokio2:
JOS cold na something else too but they are already used to it unlike people wen no de use to UK cold.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by Rutherford2019: 10:40am On Feb 07
Lol
Minus 1 degrees
Temperature in texas this January is -15 degrees centigrade.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by guobe: 10:50am On Feb 07
Rutherford2019:
Lol
Minus 1 degrees
Temperature in texas this January is -15 degrees centigrade.
How are you guys coping with that type of weather

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by babyfaceafrica: 10:53am On Feb 07
guobe:

How are you guys coping with that type of weather

Ogogoro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by guobe: 10:54am On Feb 07
babyfaceafrica:

Ogogoro
Lol with enough sex
Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by babyfaceafrica: 10:55am On Feb 07
guobe:

Lol with enough sex

No loud am

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by GreatChizzy: 10:56am On Feb 07
Wetin people wey dey Canada go come do? -1°C is just normal temperature during winter.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by Roger3D(m): 11:03am On Feb 07
Nokio2:
Manage ogogoro grin
Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by guobe: 11:03am On Feb 07
babyfaceafrica:

No loud am
Lol
Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by guobe: 11:04am On Feb 07
GreatChizzy:
Wetin people wey dey Canada go come do? -1°C is just normal temperature during winter.
That one na freezer place
Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by CandidAdmin(m): 11:35am On Feb 07
I wish I could experience it.

Question of the day - Which country aside Africa(excluding southern and Northern Africa) does it not snow?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by Verbtips(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08
Nokio2:
you dey mangu the shout
why you no go panshin?
even afternoon cold dey mainly dry season
Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by Kukutenla: 5:12pm On Feb 08
Nigerians in Nigeria undergoing feeding of -2 daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by Sanitizedem: 6:23pm On Feb 08
guobe:
If not for the destruction of Nigerian economy by the greedy politicians,what is a Nigerian doing in that kind of weather.
The heater in the car can't save the situation as even with heater everywhere is still very cold.

You should also ask yourself, what are Americans, Canadians, Chinese, Germans etc and people from other countries with solid economies doing there? Were Nigerians not going there even before independence?

You want to blame Nigeria for every conscious decision you make in your life.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by guobe: 6:35pm On Feb 08
Sanitizedem:

You should also ask yourself, what are Americans, Canadians, Chinese, Germans etc and people from other countries with solid economies doing there? Were Nigerians not going there even before independence?

You want to blame Nigeria for every conscious decision you make in your life.
If not for the bad economy in Nigeria, I repeat Nigerians wouldn't stay in minus 15 degree centigrede huzzling.
My aged close relative was on Canada recently and when she came back she said she won't be going there again as she can't cope with the very difficult weather condition over there as she was falling sick always.
Americans are used to cold weather and they can afford to stay in uk not we black Africans.
Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by Alexis11: 6:37pm On Feb 08
Anytime I see UK guys complaining about cold of 0 degrees I always have a good laugh.

That is more like "heat" during Canada winter season. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by guobe: 6:41pm On Feb 08
Alexis11:
Anytime I see UK guys complaining about cold of 0 degrees I always have a good laugh.

That is more like "heat" during Canada winter season. grin
For real lol
Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by ednut1(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08
guobe:
i visited a frozen lake in 2022. Cold no dey kill. It was minus 20, it makes your skin fresher https://www.nairaland.com/6994866/frozen-lake-trip-lake-simcoe

I take walks in minus 5 to 10. E never kill me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by guobe: 6:52pm On Feb 08
ednut1:
i visited a frozen lake in 2022. Cold no dey kill. It was minus 20, it makes your skin fresher https://www.nairaland.com/6994866/frozen-lake-trip-lake-simcoe
Do you know how many people are dying from cold abroad especially if they are aged.
It kills my brother.
Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by ednut1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 08
guobe:

Do you know how many people are dying from cold abroad especially if they are aged.
It kill my brother.
what is life expectancy in the abroad vs Nigeria. If its killing them why is life expectancy high here Cold Canada has 81 years. While 9ja its 53. So who dey die quicker

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by being(m): 7:01pm On Feb 08
guobe:

It kill my brother.
Don't mind him.. Why not go and live in -20 celcius wearing the light clothes he will typically wear in Nigeria . And btw, u were talking majorly about the discomfort of the weather not about it killing per se.. so I wonder why his life expectancy comparisms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by guobe: 7:04pm On Feb 08
ednut1:
what is life expectancy in the abroad vs Nigeria. If its killing them why is life expectancy high here Cold Canada has 81 years. While 9ja its 53. So who dey die quicker
Poverty is killing Africans coupled with malaria .
Their country is well structured as they may choose not to work during the cold weather and travel to African safari to flex.Na we Africans de work inside cold for there de pack snow.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by guobe: 7:05pm On Feb 08
being:

Don't mind him.. Why not go and live in -20 celcius wearing the light clothes he will typically wear in Nigeria . And btw, u were talking majorly about the discomfort of the weather not about it killing per se.. so I wonder why his life expectancy comparisms
So true.its not healthy living in that type of weather condition.
Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by Paraman: 7:19pm On Feb 08
Nokio2:
Jos cold is a child's play compared to the UK cold

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by Gerrard59(m): 2:00am On Feb 09
Nokio2:

Plus the continuous butchering of the natives by Fulani herdsmen. That makes it a double whammy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by Rolings: 3:27am On Feb 09
Nokio2:

Boil plenty water drink. Na to make body warm. Jos cold no be joke o
Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by ecolime(m): 4:14am On Feb 09
These UK people too dey complain.

Stay in Nigeria, you dey complain of heat, Malaria, etc.

Okay, you travelled to UK, where things work, you still dey complain of -1°C.

Nigerians migrate to Canada, US, etc. wey cold pass your location but we no dey see their threads.

Maybe you should move to Arab countries. They have great economies with much friendly weather.
Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by Dsimmer: 2:02pm On Mar 30
GreatChizzy:

Lol.

If not for African leaders not developing the countries as it should be, Africans wouldn't even bother going to cold countries which are too isolated and cold for the lively Africans, Nigerians for example. Lol. This is a clarion call to the African leaders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by Alexis11: 2:14pm On Mar 30
-1°C is not even counted as cold during winter in Canada

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UK Undergoing A Weather Of Minus One Degree Centigrede by guobe: 6:32pm On Mar 30
Alexis11:
-1°C is not even counted as cold during winter in Canada
True.Canada is colder.

(1) (Reply)

Should Atiku Resign? / Oyo State Politics / Imo State Dep Gov’s Orderly Kills Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.