Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Have You Heard Of Loud Budgeting (sọrọ Sókè): The Latest Money Trend - Azaland - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Have You Heard Of Loud Budgeting (sọrọ Sókè): The Latest Money Trend - Azaland (255 Views)

Financial Literacy: Your Only Weapon For Financial Freedom - Azaland Project / Introducing The Latest Money Making Machine, Blue � Chip / Rushmoney The Latest Money Miner In Nigeria, Is It Legit Or Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard Of Loud Budgeting (sọrọ Sókè): The Latest Money Trend - Azaland by Azaland: 10:40am On Feb 07
Have you heard of Loud Budgeting (Sọrọ Sókè): The Latest Money Trend?

At our Azaland hub, we took time to research this and bring the knowledge which we believe will be useful at this tough time of Naija economy.

Here's how it happened:

What is loud budgeting, the new money management and personal finance trend sweeping social media?

Loud budgeting is when a person is vocal (speaks up, sọrọ sókè) about their financial situation and expenses and is transparent about what they are willing to spend.

- Azaland.com

Yes, you heard that right. Rather than being quiet and going out of your way, you simply speak out. Be open.

In Nigeria, we say: Sọrọ sókè! It means: Speak up, speak out.

Now, let's go deeper. What does this entail?

LOUD BUDGETING - THE ORIGIN
This term was coined by TikToker Lucas Battle. In an example by him to understand the concept better, someone who is practicing loud budgeting will not just decline a dinner invitation but rather say,

“Sorry, can’t go out to dinner, I’ve got $7 a day to live on.”

HOW TO APPLY LOUD BUDGETING IN NIGERIA
This simple strategy can save you from unwarranted debts and the FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) phenomenon whereby you get swept by peer pressure to commit financially into what you are not financially capable of at thst moment.

It's a good strategy at this time.

Read full article at source.

Source: https://www.azaland.com/loud-budgeting-the-latest-trend-personal-finance-t1242.html

1 Share

Re: Have You Heard Of Loud Budgeting (sọrọ Sókè): The Latest Money Trend - Azaland by Azaland: 7:15am On Feb 12
Anyone found these useful at this critical time?
Re: Have You Heard Of Loud Budgeting (sọrọ Sókè): The Latest Money Trend - Azaland by PhpBBexpert(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16
I recommend this as a survival strategy at this critical economy times.

What do you think?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Heard Of Loud Budgeting (sọrọ Sókè): The Latest Money Trend - Azaland by Azaland: 8:08am On Mar 16
Its a key survival strategy considering the economy nRN
Re: Have You Heard Of Loud Budgeting (sọrọ Sókè): The Latest Money Trend - Azaland by imagrg(m): 5:59pm On Mar 16
I like enjoying myself oh.

This sounds like the stingy people's club. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Heard Of Loud Budgeting (sọrọ Sókè): The Latest Money Trend - Azaland by Azaland: 10:44pm On Mar 16
imagrg:
I like enjoying myself oh.

This sounds like the stingy people's club. grin
You have the right to enjoy yourself. But we're saying: don't bite what you can't chew. Cut your cloth according to available material. Avoid avoidable debts.

(1) (Reply)

Binance And OKX To List Azcoiner Soon / Make Cool $50 Between now and First Week of April 2024 / Organ Donor Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.