Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) (41904 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Felaincarnated: 1:28pm On Feb 07
Oh how i love dis administration. No peace for d wicked west
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:28pm On Feb 07
braveboi4life:
The problems in Nigeria are fundamental and they are man made, we just don't want to understand the implications of siting a gas plant in close proximity to the public, there should be guidelines that should prohibit this and provide a safe distance such that even if there is a fire or explosion, the impact should be minimal

We had a fire incident in a popular pentecostal church in lagos last week, we all saw it as an act of the devil but nobody thought of investigating the incident and finding the root cause so that a reoccurence can be mitigated or prevented or lessons are learnt and implemented in other parts of the country

Hmmmm

Sanwo Olu should do something about it. And also ban those selling gas in residential buildings.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by tomi2000: 1:30pm On Feb 07
how do we know the expire date of cylinder pls i dont known
muyico:
many Nigeria didn't know gas cylinder get expired date!
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by vivalavida(m): 1:33pm On Feb 07
Femich18:
Saw this video yesterday on WhatsApp. I actually I stay close to the location around anibaba. The gas plant was even newly built

Na wa. I stay around ogo oluwa. I am just seeing this news. Where at anibaba is this gas plant? Is it the one at that filling station at anibaba?
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by AyeMoJuba: 1:34pm On Feb 07
hakeemhakeem:

You don't throw stones at the market square, the area has more eastern

That's what i wanted to let him know...That area of Iyana Ishasi has more Igbo people than any other tribes...let him continue to throw the stone blindly...he'll soon find out those stones has destroyed his fathers house

3 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by MrJames007: 1:34pm On Feb 07
Sleekfingers:

They should display their burnt bodies on social media for you to see abi?
haha not what I meant.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:36pm On Feb 07
MrJames007:
haha not what I meant.

Okay
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Artscollection: 1:36pm On Feb 07
DrAkpa:
undecided

These are the consequences of voting in a criminal whose philosophy is to steal, grab it and run with it.

Tunubu's administration is cursed. You don't bring down an innocent man, collaborate with northerners to overthrow your southern brother and expect that you will have peace. Karma is real

Shut up!!! Sometimes i suspect It is not my brothers that are churning out stupid comments like this.
Most victims must have not voted tinubu and you are here yapping like a mad man.

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Asswipemod: 1:40pm On Feb 07
Zulu11zulu:
why this gas explosion is always happen at night I think sabotag is the problem

It's a bomb.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Asswipemod: 1:41pm On Feb 07
Artscollection:

Shut up!!! Sometimes i suspect It is not my brothers that are churning out stupid comments like this.
Most victims must have not voted tinubu and you are here yapping like a mad man.

As in! The madness is real
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Artscollection: 1:43pm On Feb 07
Please ignore those idiots stoking the fire of tribalism here, i just hope they are not my Brothers n if they are then it must be the efulefus amongst us, they don't have nothing to their name hence the excessieve hatred they put b4 humanity n mind you tinubu is a very big disaster that shouldnt have happened.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by StanleyMentor1: 1:46pm On Feb 07
Amayanabo01:
try dey eat suya once once so burnt person no go dey hungry you to chop
Savage 😌
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Broveens42(m): 1:48pm On Feb 07
rantingpigs:
Tgis axis habours the highest number of Northerners in the Lagos that Tinubu built.

Nobody shoukd claim its MINERS or the fake GAS pipelines propaganda.

Eyes don open....and they are teaching IGBOs a political lesson.

Useless things...

This could be a dangerous type of terrorism where the actors won't claim responsibility, putting everyone in confusing.
Very dangerous
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Asswipemod: 1:48pm On Feb 07
Felaincarnated:
Oh how i love dis administration. No peace for d wicked west

You obviously don't know that it's your people that reside most at that side of Lagos. Your comment shows how inhuman and inhumane you people are and that is why you will continue to gather the illwill of other people. See your crazy comments all because your tribesmen lost an election. Very bitter people.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by rantingpigs: 1:49pm On Feb 07
This is the Lagos...Tinubu built cheesy

Broveens42:

This could be a dangerous type of terrorism where the actors won't claim responsibility, putting everyone in confusing.
Very dangerous
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by muyico(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07
tomi2000:
how do we know the expire date of cylinder pls i dont known
Petroleum Gas (LPG) cylinder is an essential component of our kitchen, and almost every home owns it. Available easily in the market, the LPG cylinder can be used further by refuelling, but that is not the case always. The LPG we use in our homes comes with an expiry date and many are certainly unaware of it. Using LPG cylinder post its expiry date can result in leakage that can also lead to an explosion. Once the cylinder is past the expiry date, one must stop using it. But most people have no idea how to check the expiry of the bottle. The steps to check the expiry are very simple and basic. Here is how to verify the expiry date of the LPG cylinder- The expiry of LPG Cylinder can be found on one of the metal strips that connect the body of the cylinder to top ring (handle). It is mentioned on the inner side of the strip. The strip has any of the alphabets from A to D painted on it along with a number. Decoding the expiry date is simple. The alphabet represents the month of expiry while the number indicates the year of expiry. A year is divided into four quarters - * A – January to March * B – April to June * C – July to September * D – October to December For example, this cylinder has ‘B 13′ painted on the metal strip. The alphabet B represents month June , and 13 indicates the year 2013. So a cylinder having B 13 mentioned on it means it will or already expire on June 2013. However, there is a limited grace period of three to four months after the expiry as the cylinder cannot be pulled out immediately out of the circulation. There have been reports that distributors tamper with the expiry date as it is written with paint. So next time you receive a cylinder do check the expiry date and stay safe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Menclothing: 1:50pm On Feb 07
Selling gas in residential area is common in Nigeria and a time Bomb
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Babysho(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07
Fearurcreeator:

Your talk no get head

I'll deactivate my NL account if you can explain yourself
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by muyico(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07
Olarewaju89:

Then i do someone knows if your gas cylinder has expired?
Petroleum Gas (LPG) cylinder is an essential component of our kitchen, and almost every home owns it. Available easily in the market, the LPG cylinder can be used further by refuelling, but that is not the case always. The LPG we use in our homes comes with an expiry date and many are certainly unaware of it. Using LPG cylinder post its expiry date can result in leakage that can also lead to an explosion. Once the cylinder is past the expiry date, one must stop using it. But most people have no idea how to check the expiry of the bottle. The steps to check the expiry are very simple and basic. Here is how to verify the expiry date of the LPG cylinder- The expiry of LPG Cylinder can be found on one of the metal strips that connect the body of the cylinder to top ring (handle). It is mentioned on the inner side of the strip. The strip has any of the alphabets from A to D painted on it along with a number. Decoding the expiry date is simple. The alphabet represents the month of expiry while the number indicates the year of expiry. A year is divided into four quarters - * A – January to March * B – April to June * C – July to September * D – October to December For example, this cylinder has ‘B 13′ painted on the metal strip. The alphabet B represents month June , and 13 indicates the year 2013. So a cylinder having B 13 mentioned on it means it will or already expire on June 2013. However, there is a limited grace period of three to four months after the expiry as the cylinder cannot be pulled out immediately out of the circulation. There have been reports that distributors tamper with the expiry date as it is written with paint. So next time you receive a cylinder do check the expiry date and stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Nolevel666: 1:52pm On Feb 07
Amayanabo01:
try dey eat suya once once so burnt person no go dey hungry you to chop
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Asswipemod: 1:52pm On Feb 07
chatinent:

Do you jubilate when lives are lost because you don't like a people?

Na wa o. We have lost it completely. People were burnt alive and you rejoice.

The funniest thing is that those hapless victims may not even be Yorubas. You get my gist?
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Asswipemod: 1:54pm On Feb 07
rantingpigs:
This is the Lagos...Tinubu built cheesy

Keep gloating naah. Very soon, you will get a call that your father's younger brother was one of the victims. Shebi it's only Yorubas that stay in Lagos. Ode!

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 1:59pm On Feb 07
DrAkpa:
undecided

These are the consequences of voting in a criminal whose philosophy is to steal, grab it and run with it.

Tunubu's administration is cursed. You don't bring down an innocent man, collaborate with northerners to overthrow your southern brother and expect that you will have peace. Karma is real
U pple shud rest abeg. No be everything u go carry election matter join. So if Obi had won we won`t be recording cases of disaster because he`s the president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Originalsly: 2:04pm On Feb 07
It's sad that our leaders travel abroad .... see so much ... but never try to implement anything that will help in our development or make improvements in various areas. When there is an accident or mishap ... there is always an investigation to get to the cause and measures taken to prevent a repeat. They have learned to zone areas .... residential .... nothing like a gas plant can be in such a community. From a comment earlier ... this is a new gas plant .... in a residential area ... who authorized it ? ... who certified it safe? We don't investigate ... we just commiserate with the victims and their families ... and pray it never happens again.... then keep it moving. How can we ever move forward?
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Felaincarnated: 2:04pm On Feb 07
Cry more. Ur tears is delicious
Asswipemod:

You obviously don't know that it's your people that reside most at that side of Lagos. Your comment shows how inhuman and inhumane you people are and that is why you will continue to gather the illwill of other people. See your crazy comments all because your tribesmen lost an election. Very bitter people.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Taiwojon(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07
muyico:
many Nigeria didn't know gas cylinder get expired date!
How can someone identify the expiring date?
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Myhusband(m): 2:13pm On Feb 07
BeninRefugees:

Okay I sympathize with them smiley

My condolences

Keep the condolences for your households, you're getting what you wish southwest soon and you will express condolences to your households with heavy tears in your heart

Be lo ma ri, ko ni yipada ni agabara alase olodumare
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Fearurcreeator: 2:15pm On Feb 07
Babysho:

I'll deactivate my NL account if you can explain yourself
Epele
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by magzey: 2:17pm On Feb 07
Chai ,May God heal the injured and those that died may God grant them eternal rest. May the Almighty prevent further Occurrences amen.

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Femich18(m): 2:21pm On Feb 07
vivalavida:

Na wa. I stay around ogo oluwa. I am just seeing this news. Where at anibaba is this gas plant? Is it the one at that filling station at anibaba?

No it's immediately after iba- Isashi Link Bridge if you heading to Iyana School from Anibaba Bus stop.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Contriman(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07
emperor863:

It IS you. That area is majorly occupied by your people. It seems he rejoiced too soon.
keep consoling yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Wiser Now - Governor Akinwunmi Ambode / FG Under Fire For Tagging #EndSARS Campaigners Terrorists / Umahi Praises Buhari Who Has Ebonyi Housemaid & Cook. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.