Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,204 members, 7,839,104 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road (15022 Views)

David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Governor Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Red Line Rail Project (Photos And Videos) / Sanwo-Olu Inspects The Removal Of Lekki Second Roundabout (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by easyfem(m): 11:36am On Feb 08
Nairaland really ?
Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by ufuosman(m): 11:58am On Feb 08
Chikel20000:
u shouldn't have dragged Otti cos he's doing better....try drag Nasarawa state governor or that of Ekiti state
😂😂😂😂 Nasarawa governor don work finish 😂😂
Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by ufuosman(m): 11:59am On Feb 08
👍🏽
Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by otokx(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08
delzbaba:
Upon all the road wey Wike do? I thought all the roads in port Harcourt will be tarred by now.

They are still bad roads in the greater metropolis, e.g Eneka, Igwrutta axis.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by hassanaazees8: 12:22pm On Feb 08
The citizens are not asking for palliatives. They just need to be provided with basic amenities and they'll be alright The citizens are not asking for palliatives. They just need to be provided with basic amenities and they'll be alright ...

1 Like

Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by Ken91(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08
Pls he should not forget to build affordable housing that youths can pay at least 6k monthly making it monthly payment will boost revenue for state an the infrastructure face of the state will be lite up especially 7story building along major street, help an empower with technical skills
Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by wunmi590(m): 12:30pm On Feb 08

I'm always happy seeing beautifully constructed roads, it gives me joy, but I just sometimes imagine why most leaders always fail in their responsibilities...
Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by ABC101FF: 12:40pm On Feb 08
yarimo:
Alex otti is a fraudster and a disgrace to good governernce
See Shettima's shoe shinner talking.
Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by ABC101FF: 12:42pm On Feb 08
yarimo:
Alex otti is a fraudster and a disgrace to good governernce
See Shettima's shoe shinner talking. Have you eaten today? Indomie Hungry Man is now above N500 I hope you know?
Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by yarimo(m): 12:43pm On Feb 08
ABC101FF:
See Shettima's shoe shinner talking. Have you eaten today? Indomie Hungry Man is now above N500 I hope you know?
If I know how is that your business?
Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by ABC101FF: 12:45pm On Feb 08
yarimo:
If I know how is that your business?
Just so you remember you will no longer be able to afford the egg, just straight noodles and pure water. If I were you I'll worry more about that and leave Otti alone.
Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by yarimo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 08
ABC101FF:
Just so you remember you will no longer be able to afford the egg, just straight noodles and pure water. If I were you I'll worry more about that and leave Otti alone.
leave him alone so that he can defraud ABIA STATE as he did when he was diamond bank MD abi
Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by Melagros(m): 2:11pm On Feb 08
yarimo:
ALEX OTTI come and see your mate doing great in Rivers state
Lolzz grin grin grin 30k troll
Re: Governor Fubara Inspects The Reconstruction Of Old Port Harcourt - Bori Road by EmekaA125(m): 9:28pm On Feb 08
Siminalayi Fubara is doing well. Ride on Sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Defection Of 5 PDP Governors Ensured Victory For APC — Okorocha / Stolen Vehicles: Okorocha Gives Ihedioha Seven Days To Show Proof / "Minimum Wage Has Become A Dangling Piece Of Meat" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.