Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

“who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang (2998 Views)

Mercy Aigbe's Husband Hails Her For Joining Him In The 2023 Hajj (Video) / I Got Married When I Was 20 Years Old - Don Jazzy Makes Shocking Revelation / Victoria Inyama Slams Etinosa Idemudia For Joining The Babymama Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by Kingzjayzee: 2:51am On Feb 08
In a recent social media post, Michael Collins Ajereh popularly known as Don Jazzy, the boss of Mavin Records, mocks Ayra Starr for joining the long skirt group.

The “Rush” crooner, Ayra Starr, who is well-known for her tiny attire, said today, February 7th, 2024, that she will henceforth be wearing long skirts.

The singer claims that her mother encouraged her to start wearing long skirts, which was the spark for her decision to do so.

Ayra Starr posted a video of herself dancing to her recently released song, “Commas,” while wearing a long skirt, demonstrating that she followed her mother’s instructions.

She wrote; “My mom said I should start wearing longer skirts 🤭 #ayerastarr."

However, the new video of Ayra Starr in the long skirt got many people talking as many said that the skirt was too long for her.

Don Jazzy, a music mogul, too joined the group of Nigerians mocking Ayra Starr for her long skirt.

Don Jazzy wrote; “Who this? 🤷🏾‍♂️.”

Watch the video below:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3Cp0YzMprN/?igsh=MXJnbmhjaHRvZ2MydA==

https://www.gistlover.com/whos-this-don-jazzy-makes-fun-of-ayra-starr-for-joining-the-long-skirt-gang/

Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by PinkNature: 6:52am On Feb 08
If this makes FP I'll be pained.

3 Likes

Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by matify83: 7:31am On Feb 08
Is this a long skirt using metric measurement?
Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by Anguldi(m): 8:38am On Feb 08
undecided
Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by Nicepoker(m): 8:39am On Feb 08
Watch how one h0rny mod will push this to FP.

6 Likes

Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by Natbrowny: 8:44am On Feb 08
Everyday on the Internet.

Different BULLSHITS.

3 Likes

Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by ekelebeXstunner: 9:38am On Feb 08
That’s a regular skirt.

1 Like

Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by Freelancerr(m): 9:42am On Feb 08
cool
Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by Greystone: 9:44am On Feb 08
I'm loving the look.
The vawulence of those her micro mini skirts was just too much abeg...

6 Likes

Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by freeeeme(m): 11:23am On Feb 08
True, na tailor dey cause the indecent dressing oo.
Greystone:
I'm loving the look.
The vawulence of those her micro mini skirts was just too much abeg...

2 Likes

Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by UptownVibes(m): 11:47am On Feb 08
What's the difference between this and the kiddies wears she always put on?
Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by dangotesmummy: 12:17pm On Feb 08
But why is this girl Always dressing half naked undecided

You sha want to be African American so bad but you're Nigerian.respect yourself and dress like your body is of value

1 Like

Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by LeeSmart: 3:11pm On Feb 08
Nicepoker:
Watch how one h0rny mod will push this to FP.
Kai take it easy on the mods make u no come go chop ban
Re: “who’s This” – Don Jazzy Makes Fun Of Ayra Starr For Joining The Long Skirt Gang by Nicepoker(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08
LeeSmart:

Kai take it easy on the mods make u no come go chop ban
I have been in and out of incarceration thanks to Dominique. That mod so hates me grin

(1) (Reply)

Mo Hits Crew Vs Kentro World / See Burna Boy's Tattoo / Traditional Wedding Photos! Adanma Ohakim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.