Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How Do You Sort Out This Ps 4 Scam When Buying A Used Ps 4? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / How Do You Sort Out This Ps 4 Scam When Buying A Used Ps 4? (179 Views)

I Need A Used PS 4 In Ilorin Urgently; Who Has Any For Sale? / I Need A Used PS 4 In Lagos Urgently; Who Has Any For Sale? / How Much Do I Need To Buy A Fairly Used Ps 3? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Sort Out This Ps 4 Scam When Buying A Used Ps 4? by Swagavillage(m): 4:15am On Feb 08
So there is this things bordering me and I just thought to share.

With the price of things going haywire lately, declutter pages have come to the rescue of Nigerians.

So here is the short story, I wanted to get a PS 4 console from a declutter page, and after payment, I was sent sellers name as Olasunkanmi Alex Alasi with mobile number 08166064999 who stays somewhere around Sangotedo, I went to pick up since I am close by at that moment, but on getting to the estate gate, he called saying be was about driving out and that I should wait for him, I suspected something was wrong, so I said I was inside the estate already, and he should wait for me. Fortunately, I went to the estate and while he was trying to locate me, I already sighted the house he stays from afar, we met, and he was assuring me the game was in perfect shape and I just needed to pick it up. For anyone who knows the PS 4, it is plagued with the deadly Blue light of death (BLOD) and in most casses, you can not verify or experience that until after a prolong use of the console (maybe around an hour or 2) and the guy or any seller obviously will not give me the luxury of time, plus, I needed to confirm it's working before I leave with the console. The first red flag I saw was this guy not having a profile picture on his dp, secondly, on meeting him, he looked obviously like those online fraudsters that were rich at one point. But at that moment, I had no choice but to depend or trust in his word.

I took the game, went home and the very first day I played it, it tripped off and the BLOD issue came up after like an hour, I had to alow it to cool off for hours before It came up again, and the cycle continues. I reached out to the guy and he totally refused to respond to any messages, so much for a honest guy.

I was not even asking for a refund, I just wanted him to acknowledge and apologize, but obviously, a scammer is no different from an armed robber and he won't budge, so I was just thinking, how will someone wanting to buy a ps 4 know the BLOD issue since many can't be diagnosed till after prolong use, just in case of next time.

And before I forget, Olasunkanmi Alex Alasia of Dominion Estate Olokonla Ajah with phone number 08166064999 and access bank account number 0770017460 is a cheap fraudster, scammer and dishonest guy, no one should deal with him. He has decided to play the hard ball, so he will learn the hard way..
Re: How Do You Sort Out This Ps 4 Scam When Buying A Used Ps 4? by Alphamentips: 6:28am On Feb 08
Thank God say no be for computer village you buy am if not we for no hear word today. As na your fellow tribesman make una go settle
Re: How Do You Sort Out This Ps 4 Scam When Buying A Used Ps 4? by Swagavillage(m): 11:25am On Feb 08
Alphamentips:
Thank God say no be for computer village you buy am if not we for no hear word today. As na your fellow tribesman make una go settle

Na tribalism go kee una las las
First of all, I am not even from the south west or even south entirely, so don't be capping unnecessary rubbish. We can't move ahead with this mentality

(1) (Reply)

Latest Gameplay Leaks On Fortnite Season 6 / Acrylic Nails All Levels Gameplay / Mega Ramp Car - New Car Jumping Android Games

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.