Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract (11499 Views)

Imo State Owing Me N8bn Security Votes - Okorocha Faults Corruption Claims / Dasuki’s Release: Abba Kyari, Malami, Hadi Sirika, Fayemi Convinced Buhari – FFK / Zamfara: Fulani Herdsmen To Live In 2-Bedroom Flats, N8bn RUGA Project Kicks Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by allthingsgood: 1:06pm On Feb 08
mtscheeeew

Can we stop wasting money to investigate and prosecute people and rather focuss the money on improving lives and preventing corruption.
Its obvious that no matter how many people are arrested and prosecute, it will never deter corruption. What 90% of the people are in poverty and nobody can guarantee that if they dont steal, they will survive

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by Curious345: 1:06pm On Feb 08
Terrorists
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by Curious345: 1:07pm On Feb 08
Buhariiii should be in solitary confinement
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by DeShineShine(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08
Looting spree... God will judge all of you that have messed up with our commonwealth.
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by Intergrated: 1:19pm On Feb 08
Itzteewhy:
Nigeria is a gigantic crime scene! There is absolutely nothing that works here not even dreams.

The only things that works are;
Corruption, Nepotism, kidnapping, Banditry, Terrorism, Hyperinflation, Extreme Hunger, Stark penury

It just pain me that the problem of this country is actually in front of us. If we can get rid of these bad leaders at lease half of our problem is solved.

But trust those bastards APC urchins and zonebs they would tell you APC is the best thing that happen to Nigeria... I have never seen people like their chain so much.

Come to think of it.. I read every single thread that Grace front page yesterday and till today. Not one have I come across FREESTUFFNg.
Person we naim be the first to comment.. someone better check on him oo make e no kpókun só grin
omo you sharp suddenly the freestuff has crawled back to his hole .
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by uvie66: 1:32pm On Feb 08
Truths9ja:

https://arise.tv/hadi-sirikas-brother-abubakar-arrested-by-efcc-over-n8bn-aviation-contract-probe
....So there's water ministry in Nigeria any everyone is using borehole
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by ezenna191(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08
The media trial has commenced, will there be any serious outcome? When will this country recover? The other day, an Air Force bigwig investigated by EFCC with clear evidence of heist against him was freed by the courts on technical reasons. Now Sirika's brother has been arrested, what of the main man? Nigerians are seriously suffering due to the humongous corruption of few.
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by Ebeano49(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08
Wealth without enterprise. These guys have completely stolen the money meant for Nigeria's development.
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by nathyx(m): 1:52pm On Feb 08
Well-done Looters of the Federal republic of Nigeria am sure he will walk Scott free in a couple of days grin
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by Manmusteat: 2:16pm On Feb 08
Itzteewhy:
Nigeria is a gigantic crime scene! There is absolutely nothing that works here not even dreams.

The only things that works are;
Corruption, Nepotism, kidnapping, Banditry, Terrorism, Hyperinflation, Extreme Hunger, Stark penury

It just pain me that the problem of this country is actually in front of us. If we can get rid of these bad leaders at lease half of our problem is solved.

But trust those bastards APC urchins and zonebs they would tell you APC is the best thing that happen to Nigeria... I have never seen people like their chain so much.

Come to think of it.. I read every single thread that Grace front page yesterday and till today. Not one have I come across FREESTUFFNg.
Person we naim be the first to comment.. someone better check on him oo make e no kpókun só grin
You have put what was going on in my mind into words perfectly. What a bastardized and useless country.
Do you know that hunger is literally killing people now in Nigeria? Today 8th, federal workers haven't been paid January salary, even after they claimed to be saving hundreds of billions every month from subsidy removal.
By the way, which country will be so irresponsible as to remove subsidy completely on essential things like we did? Even the beating heart of capitalism, the U. S itself has subsidies on agriculture, energy, social security etc who is that crazy enough to remove subsidy completely, float currency completely, close borders etc if not a deranged leader with a mission to throw his citizens into starvation and extreme poverty.

Mtsssssseeww. Nigeria really has no future at all.
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by aywagze(m): 2:30pm On Feb 08
"Barawo" ..🤔
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by Galadimabawa: 2:38pm On Feb 08
The most annoying thing is that the present ministers as we read this are equally right now stealing Nigeria money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by gaskiyamagana: 4:00pm On Feb 08
Blaze14k:
Agbado miscreants have u seen the people destroying Nigeria.
The Lagos Alien, advise us what to do.
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by gaskiyamagana: 4:01pm On Feb 08
Galadimabawa:
The most annoying thing is that the present ministers as we read this are equally right now stealing Nigeria money.
Simply because financial corruption has been institutionalized in Nigeria government and governance of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by bionixs: 5:39pm On Feb 08
When that idiot was hailing bulaba during campaign, I knew he was upto something sinister
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by Ebubu2: 6:28pm On Feb 08
Truths9ja:
When can we expect to hear from the brand ambassadors of Nigeria Air not
@woye1not @toluogunlesi and not @BashirAhmaad
about this new development?
lmao grin

That woye guy is very annoying with his FG not tinubu analogies
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by Boldideas: 6:46pm On Feb 08
Inspirer1:
Just 1 person 8 billion naira

If the Satan he is stoning in Mecca in white garment decides to stone them back, it will wipe his family out. Very hypocritical people. God is indeed very a patient God.
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by Boldideas: 6:49pm On Feb 08
Truths9ja:

https://arise.tv/hadi-sirikas-brother-abubakar-arrested-by-efcc-over-n8bn-aviation-contract-probe

How Satan remains calm and not stoning some of this people that go to hypocritical stone him in Mecca is still an amazement. Doubt if they're really stoning anything! How can you pray 5 times a day and still have no conscience!!!! Haba!!!!
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by Umuinyioku: 8:34pm On Feb 08
Truths9ja:
yes sooo, you are much on point
Thanks
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by Yankee101: 8:55pm On Feb 08
Great move
I’m waiting to see Malami’s arrest
Re: Hadi Sirika’s Brother Abubakar Arrested By EFCC Over N8bn Aviation Contract by Elibaba1: 6:30am On Feb 09
Now this one is not haram o, wait first
let them catch a young girl who is walking and holding hands with a male counterpart or a female teenager doing Tiktok without her head been covered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Aide Demanded N5m For Access To President / President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 / 6 Persons Missing, 3 Soldiers Injured In Ambush In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.