Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Men’s Education Today Is Lacking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Men’s Education Today Is Lacking (107 Views)

Today Is 13th Of June,my Web Development Journey / Features Nairaland Is Lacking - What Do You Think? / Today is good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men’s Education Today Is Lacking by jedanthonyarien(m): 6:57am On Feb 08
The reason I found it was I saw a gap in the market right now we’re sending men to school they’re learning trigonometry physics English how to write a story um they might go to higher education doing university and learn law or something like that or whatever right engineers but the problem is the stuff that impacts men’s lives nowadays isn’t being taught like how to manage your emotions how to build a business right now and figure out what your values and love languages are so you can live aligned with that instead of just resenting the world for living with a lack of purpose there are all these things. Then you throw that in the mix with the mass the unmasked weakening of men that’s just happening around the world at the moment right with testosterone levels going through the floor and um even just the label of like toxic masculinity and stuff you know because from my point of view it’s not masculinity that’s toxic it’s the lack of it right it’s not tough men it’s not strong men that are out like shooting up schools it’s weak men.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

.. / What Is Enterprise Application Testing? / Unlocking The Power Of Algorithms To Boost Your Website's Revenue - Whitenews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.