Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,355 members, 7,836,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists (17632 Views)

President Tinubu Celebrates Super Eagles Victory Against Angola (Video) / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Libya / President Buhari Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Iceland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Jayhome24: 8:45am On Feb 08
oilyngbati:
The ipob/obidients won’t like this….they have suddenly became emergency Nigerians after the victory last night, just like they became emergency Nigerians before 2023 presidential elections grin

Hahahaha I no fit laff abeg.

Brosie your mouth ehn....

Emergency citizen you mean?...

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Starhearts: 8:49am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:
The crowds were all busy shouting Obi Obi Obi

Dey console urself

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by blowjohn(m): 9:08am On Feb 08
Some nigerians talking nonsense about how South Africa outplayed us as if even the commentator didn't admit how we held the 2nd half.

As if they didn't notice how the tides kept shifting from one team to the other.

As if our substitutions were not frustrating the bafana bafanas.

At one point I was like omo we still get players oooo.

Some people don't understand how troublesome and difficult semi finals can be.
Impact it can be tougher than a final
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by porthouse7(f): 9:44am On Feb 08
PrettyIfy7:
Tell shetima to leave our super eagles alone.
Let him not carry APC's bad luck to their camp.
His presence nearly made them lose yesterday.

Just because PO was there in the quarter final game doesn't mean shetima should go for eye service and propaganda.

We need super eagles to win and make us proud. Abeg ooo
obi see go do eye service, but dem no gre am enter dressing room

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Chinedumejoooo: 9:48am On Feb 08
Empty promises
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Tareq1105: 10:00am On Feb 08
G00dharddick:
The crowds were all busy shouting Obi Obi Obi

Which crowd?

Shettima was with them in the dressing room to encourage them.

Who would allow Obi into the dressing room? In what capacity? As what? All necessary arrangements have been made by Tinubu APC govt for their comfort and optimum performance.

So, if Obi like he can continue to sleep in C'ote d'Ivoire with the players attend their training sessions till Sunday since he's still searching for his lost manhood.

Shettima is already back in the office this early morning bcoz he has a whole lot to do.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Tareq1105: 10:06am On Feb 08
porthouse7:
obi see go do eye service, but dem no gre am enter dressing room

You know see where Obi sit don? See where Shettima sit don. Na so e be.

Let him continue to make mockery of himself as if he nurtured any Anambra State Football teams into a single National League success in his 8 yrs as Gov.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Crowntop94: 10:33am On Feb 08
BigBlackPreek:
Super Eagles To Win Afcon

Go Super Eagles!
Amen
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by symbianDON(m): 11:13am On Feb 08
Omenlon:
the promises is not for frustrated people like you, they are for sane people who value their father land
shut up!!! Wasn't it you wicked and heartless people who helped foist this nightmare of a party on innocent Nigerians?? You should be ashamed of yourself for causing frustration in the land.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by OnknownSoldier: 11:21am On Feb 08
Antoeni:
South Africans please send us the account details of this guy.

Nigerians wants to crowdfund him for the glorious miss.

I swear!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by OnknownSoldier: 11:26am On Feb 08
PrettyIfy7:

You're not wise.
The Nwabali and Iheanacho that saved ur ass are they not IPOB/Obidients? 🙄😅

Nwabali is from Rivers State
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Emekaonline: 11:40am On Feb 08
PrettyIfy7:

Just because PO was there in the quarter final game doesn't mean shetima should go for eye service and propaganda.

What promise did your Agulu failure make to the Eagles when he appeared in CIV?
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by oilyngbati(m): 11:42am On Feb 08
PrettyIfy7:

You're not wise.
The Nwabali and Iheanacho that saved ur ass are they not IPOB/Obidients? 🙄😅

Nwabali is from Rivers State and not from ipob biafla
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Esinwaju: 12:34pm On Feb 08
PrettyIfy7:

Spoken like the half-witted slowpoke that you are. If the VP had been there earlier we know the imbecility that would have proceeded from that dull miniscule thing you call a brain. I'm sure you were waiting for that defeat so you can gloat out your sad miserable guts but you were disgraced. Shame on you.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by 802oluwaseyi: 1:20pm On Feb 08
MtcheeewMtcheeew...
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by 77up(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08
HeadNigga:
please don't be sentimental. If they are happy as a result of the win what does that tell you? It means they want what's best for Nigeria. They want the country to succeed. But when it is time for election and their views differ from yours you call them enemies of Nigeria due to religious and tribal sentiments
The truth is an average Obidi.ents don't actually wish Nigeria well just to spite APC and Tinubu administration.

One of them was actually telling me yesterday that SA will beat Nigeria. They are the only set of people you will see them cursing this country all because their prefer candidate lose election.

Tell me the people that will tell you that "Nigeria is doom" "Nigeria is finished" "Nigeria is a shithole" "Nigeria is a zoo" ? Obviously,you know the answer.

Obi still has a lot of chances to contest election over that of Atiku, I only hope his Obidi.ents don't jeopardized those chances.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by chopnaira: 1:57pm On Feb 08
Antoeni:
Immediately Peter Obi appeared in Ivory Coast, I knew Asorock would do a copycat.

Funny people
On the same day Peter Obi showed up, the Senate President was also at the tournament.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Alliswell248: 3:43pm On Feb 08
HeadNigga:
All these coz obi was at the quarter final match? These people are more concerned about politics than governance when elections are already over.

Who is Obi?
Over hyped politician.....we have how he turned Anambra into Dubai.....

Jokers want to force him on Nigerians....
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by PrettyIfy7: 3:08pm On Feb 09
Esinwaju:
Spoken like the half-witted slowpoke that you are. If the VP had been there earlier we know the imbecility that would have proceeded from that dull miniscule thing you call a brain. I'm sure you were waiting for that defeat so you can gloat out your sad miserable guts but you were disgraced. Shame on you.

I am aware that I did not insult anyone including you useless and brainless idiot.
A mediocre who only supports mediocrity.
Go get a life worthless bastard!
It is a pity sharing same country with an uncouth homo erectus like you.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by PrettyIfy7: 3:15pm On Feb 09
Lighthome:
Igbo people why are you so bitter and hateful

Bittered?
You're actually the bittered one my dear.
I love my country and want it to progress on all fronts.
So, tell ur APC gods to leave our super eagles alone. We don't need their bad luck pls.

3 Nigerians died of high BP because of that match against South Africa.
This is not the time for politics.
They should wait and celebrate with super eagles after we win on Sunday.
So, carry your hate and bitterness to the wastelands and stop calling my tribe names.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by PrettyIfy7: 3:17pm On Feb 09
rapheal5:
so all igbo are ipob/obidients?

You now you want to tag some Igbos as non IPOB and non obidients?
When any Igbo man commits a crime you will call him IPOB and obidient.
De play 😂
Nwabali, Iheanacho, onyeka, even our Edo striker osihmen are all obidients.
Choke on that 🤞😜

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by PrettyIfy7: 3:19pm On Feb 09
Tjra:

They are Nigerians from the South East region (Igbos)

Not all Igbos are IPOB or Obidients. Get that into your skull.

But to you, any Igbo that commits a crime automatically becomes IPOB and obidient.

Now get that hateful dung out of your skull.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Esinwaju: 4:37pm On Feb 09
PrettyIfy7:

I am aware that I did not insult anyone including you useless and brainless idiot.
A mediocre who only supports mediocrity.
Go get a life worthless bastard!
It is a pity sharing same country with an uncouth homo erectus like you.

Look at this insipid plonker! You think you are a legitimate child? Before they became your mummy and daddy they were sister and brother. Unfortunate unrated inbred with a sad life. Ask your fathers what they supported in 1979 but don't stop there. Ask them why they repeated the same imbecility in 1983 then you will know why it is a tragedy to share a country with your type. Lousy ignorant unsound airhead who's mind is programmed to believe the most idiotic of superstitions.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by PrettyIfy7: 10:02pm On Feb 09
Esinwaju:

Look at this insipid plonker! You think you are a legitimate child? Before they became your mummy and daddy they were sister and brother. Unfortunate unrated inbred with a sad life. Ask your fathers what they supported in 1979 but don't stop there. Ask them why they repeated the same imbecility in 1983 then you will know why it is a tragedy to share a country with your type. Lousy ignorant unsound airhead who's mind is programmed to believe the most idiotic of superstitions.

I don't blame you.
You've actually showed your stupidity, bitterness and hatred.
Your brainless self will never admit your wrongdoings. I blame the so called leaders of Nigeria who removed history from primary school curriculum.
I know you don't know history.
You only believe what you've been told.
Your type will never learn nor take correction.
Continue in your folly.

The buhari and Tinubu that u supported, how would u rate their performances?
U will still tow the foolish line of ur type.
Get lost dear.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Esinwaju: 7:44am On Feb 10
PrettyIfy7:

I don't blame you.
You've actually showed your stupidity, bitterness and hatred.
Your brainless self will never admit your wrongdoings. I blame the so called leaders of Nigeria who removed history from primary school curriculum.
I know you don't know history.
You only believe what you've been told.
Your type will never learn nor take correction.
Continue in your folly.

The buhari and Tinubu that u supported, how would u rate their performances?
U will still tow the foolish line of ur type.
Get lost dear.

Foolish deflective idiot. History is bigger than schools you clown. You can always pick up a book except you are hell bent on believing the revised and jaundiced nonsense you were told growing up. Nairaland is not your village square where you gather to lie to yourselves because you want to keep others in accusation while absolving yourselves of any wrong doing. We know that strategy. Throwing darts from the dark only to cry victimisation in the open. Hatred and bitterness inspired your original post but as the cretinous inanimate brained phony that you are I don't expect you to admit that. When you point a finger, others point back at you. Tell me about the performance of your favourite candidates when they held office at various capacities and I will show you how much of a failure they were but you are too surface minded and gullible to believe there is a magic wand somewhere that they will use in solving Nigeria's problems overnight? Blast yourself into oblivion you simpleton.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by PrettyIfy7: 12:25am On Feb 12
Esinwaju:

Foolish deflective idiot. History is bigger than schools you clown. You can always pick up a book except you are hell bent on believing the revised and jaundiced nonsense you were told growing up. Nairaland is not your village square where you gather to lie to yourselves because you want to keep others in accusation while absolving yourselves of any wrong doing. We know that strategy. Throwing darts from the dark only to cry victimisation in the open. Hatred and bitterness inspired your original post but as the cretinous inanimate brained phony that you are I don't expect you to admit that. When you point a finger, others point back at you. Tell me about the performance of your favourite candidates when they held office at various capacities and I will show you how much of a failure they were but you are too surface minded and gullible to believe there is a magic wand somewhere that they will use in solving Nigeria's problems overnight? Blast yourself into oblivion you simpleton.

Foolish deflective idiot how far?
Shebi your useless APC don carry their bad luck kill our joy today...
I hope you're happy?
Shameless and brainless baboon.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Esinwaju: 7:22am On Feb 12
PrettyIfy7:

Foolish deflective idiot how far?
Shebi your useless APC don carry their bad luck kill our joy today...
I hope you're happy?
Shameless and brainless baboon.

Look at this demented unstable lunatic. You are still playing victim with a defeat you wished for so badly? Should you not be happy your heart desire has been granted? 1mbecile with sorrows of epic proportions. Mindless inglorious invertebrate.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by PrettyIfy7: 10:43pm On Feb 12
Esinwaju:

Look at this demented unstable lunatic. You are still playing victim with a defeat you wished for so badly? Should you not be happy your heart desire has been granted? 1mbecile with sorrows of epic proportions. Mindless inglorious invertebrate.

A worthless fool will always remain a worthless fool.
Goodbye Mr smelly p1g.
Re: Super Eagles’ Victory: Shettima Pledges Government Reward For AFCON Finalists by Esinwaju: 7:51am On Feb 13
PrettyIfy7:

A worthless fool will always remain a worthless fool.
Goodbye Mr smelly p1g.

Adieu to your fruitless empty soul. Cretinous Leprous maggot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pessimists Versus Atiku: History Can Change / MURIC: Buhari’s Government Is The Best Since Independence / Abimbola Adelakun: "Femi Adesina Did Not Change" -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.