Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,545 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football (15863 Views)

Newman Chinda: Newmanny In Nude Protest Against Governor Wike / Comedian Basketmouth Pictured All Smiles With Football Legend Rio Ferdinand / Woman Strips To Protest Against Demolition Of Ayefele's Music House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by pitroski(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08
There is true in what he is saying
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Angelfrost(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08
Portable, abeg leave Nigerians...!

Dem never suffer reach.

When the suffering truly becomes unbearable and widespread, they will compulsorily act in defiance. cool

For now, make everybody dey do him own solo.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Greenishland(f): 2:22pm On Feb 08
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by sukar886: 2:22pm On Feb 08
Bitter truth
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by ogolemati: 2:23pm On Feb 08
grin ; grin grin grin grin grin grin when touts and agberos they everywhere
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Sholaco: 2:23pm On Feb 08
Odin13:
Dem Dey call am werey.. but walahi he makes sense pass Soyinka .. and the rest of the so called sophisticated elites from that region.

Finally Na your people go kill, abuse any protest and protester based on tribal and religious sentiments

Meanwhile, Na dem hunger the wire without tribal sentiments.. people wey go come online abuse the north east and south.. even the west wey Dey cap truth.. still go bed hungry.. atimes use new moniker come beg careless online

Next election.. Na dem go still mount abuse and tribally vote .. just to claim β€œ Yoruba have be president , Vice President.. bla bla bla..

... osun Oyo Ekiti Na still deserted villages with visible chronic hunger and abject poverty.

Who cares ..

Power to the people!!!!
the same way Fela was called names. Spirit of our ancestors speaks through their mouths and sees through the so called werey
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by NOwazobia: 2:26pm On Feb 08
Never in my life will I join any protest in Nigeria.

The same idiot that promoted APC after getting paid.

Some people who have short memories are already praising him.

Made it seem that those who watched the match and celebrated the win are not serious with their lives, but the idiot also watched it, including those who are now promoting his narrative.

Nigeria has been in existence for ages, but these hours are what will stop Nigeria from progressing.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by SmartyPants(m): 2:26pm On Feb 08
G00dharddick:
Portable is more sensible than Soyinka the entire sw elders combined together.

You people just like to fight because if not wetin carry Prof enter this matter? Focus on the message - even though by the timing of the message I know Portable is just being an attention seeker. All this while he never spoke up - why is it when we are going to play finals he wasn'ts to ride on that momentum to be the center of attention again? Una dey too easy to whine.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by 9JAMac10: 2:27pm On Feb 08
This country is too deeply divided for a revolution and soccer is only thing that unites us irrespective of region or ethnicity. God bless πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by MrJames007: 2:29pm On Feb 08
Ok. I didn't understand him.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by AskNgige2: 2:29pm On Feb 08
Bobloco:

True, no Igbo writer can be regarded as the architect of cultism that has wasted the lives of many of our youths in our various institutions of higher learning.

And still with or without government and soyinka igbos never go hungry

1 Like

Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Nnadykings: 2:30pm On Feb 08
Make portable shut him mouth up him no join people make support APC abi he don forget when he come on air to brag say him na tinubu boy and vote for APC,,,,,why he be say na only those APC support day cry hard now una never see anything my brother everything get time this na afcon make we celebrate and be happy for the period after which we go resume with the bad government make una give us,
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by NOwazobia: 2:32pm On Feb 08
You can't campaign and vote in bad leaders with a history of theft, thuggery and forgery, and still expect me to mount the street and protest for your foolishness.

Let's all enjoy your president in silence. As long I no beg anybody for food and money, I am very Okay.

But if you choose to go protest, good for you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Bmaster(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08
Afospecialk:

One of the online mobs Wole Soyinka was referring to.

Yoruba are not hypocrites that support evil bcs of tribe
We voted for Asiwaju and if Asiwaju fails we will remove him. Wasiu was Asiwaju campaign Musician but Wasiu like many others have started speaking up against the hardship

That's why we are sophisticated unlike Igbos that will see evil like MNK, Obi or Jonathan and still package them as Messiah πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£

We will remove Asiwaju if he fails us
Yoruba no be Igbo
if he fails you.
Can you tell me the s.i unit of failing someone,and the difference when in comparison with Tinubu's governance so far ?

Failing someone and failing for straight 8 good months is the same
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Earthquakes: 2:33pm On Feb 08
Afospecialk:

We voted for Asiwaju and if Asiwaju fails we will remove him. Wasiu was Asiwaju campaign Musician but Wasiu like many others have started speaking up against the hardship

That's why we are sophisticated unlike Igbos that will see evil like MNK, Obi or Jonathan and still package them as Messiah πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ€£

Yoruba no be Igbo

Really??
Yorubas are not hypocrites grin grin
Will you employ tinubu in your own new company instead of Osibanjo or Fasola?
You mean after Buhari yorubas are not hypocrites and voted for tinubu right?
Oga go tell this your childish n0nsense to kids

2 Likes

Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by uwa244(m): 2:34pm On Feb 08
First time this one is saying something reasonable.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Countyguy: 2:35pm On Feb 08
The same thing I was thinking about before I saw this post.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by SoNature(m): 2:36pm On Feb 08
Paraman:
Gbam!!

Alex Otti bought two vehicles for #1.7 billion naira and the hypocrites find nothing wrong with it.

Alex Otti spent close to #1 billion naira on feeding himself, family and political friends in just 3 months and the hypocrites were silent

Alex Otti who uses Innoson Motor as his official car bought two cars for #1.7 billion.

Why does this country have a lot of senseless people?

1 Like

Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by uchemma5000: 2:37pm On Feb 08
Are You a video content creator
HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU

URGENTLY NEEDED!!!

Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by DigitalJobs: 2:38pm On Feb 08
Too Much Sense!

This is The Reason You Have To Read And Contribute To The Unemployment Sensitization Threads Link Below:

https://www.nairaland.com/7994564/unemployment-solution-nigeria-making-34th

High Rate of Unemployment is A Big Contributing Factor To Economic Hardship.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:41pm On Feb 08
Afospecialk:
You are on point

We don't send Asiwaju wether he is a Yoruba or not.

We voted for him bcs we believed in him and if he fail, we will remove you.

Yoruba no be the fraud people that package failure as Messiah πŸ€£πŸ˜€πŸ€£πŸ€£
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song πŸ˜ƒ
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:42pm On Feb 08
Afospecialk:

Yoruba no be Igbo
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Remi na ashawo
Shetima na terrorist
Fashola is a tout
sanwo olu is a criminal drug sniffing bastard
Gbaja na scammer
Bayo is a fool
Ajuri ngalielie is a fraudster
Keyamo na pig
Wike is a drunk

God bless SE, SS,SW,MB,N
thunder scatter Apc

1 Like

Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by soccerlite: 2:43pm On Feb 08
This guy earned my respect today
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by drehdinho(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08
I replied a mumu with this same line of thought as Portable in one of the threads on 5th of February , where some dumb tribalists were making senseless arguments:

Any small thing - you will hear if Obi was the president. Mumu people. They don’t know the tribe changes nothing. What a reasonable Nigerian should demand for is good governance regardless of the tribe ruling the nation:

When Nigeria is on the pitch playing football as a nation , everyone participates and some tribes even dominate in numbers based on their ability and skills. And we all embrace them and watch to support them all regardless, but whenever it’s about the government and their corrupt practices, some of you get so dumb to know that wether it’s an Ibo or Yoruba or Hausa , it changes nothing.

Can’t you people think? I’m I not a Yoruba? Is the bad leadership not affecting me? Did Obi not serve as Anambra governor, were there no indigenes complaining of poor governance even despite it’s their own that ruled them?

Do you people not have Ezes stealing your resources and subjecting your indigenous people to abject poverty in Oguta LGA that houses one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria?

How much benefit have you had under the leadership of any of your eastern governors over the years ? Are other tribes not suffering from this same issue?

The problem is you people find it difficult to think critically.

The problem is not individual tribe ; the problem is the system is corrupt. And part of the reasons this systems keep being corrupt is your type that are concerned about irrelevances.

Think think think . The brain is meant for critical thinking. Use it.

The thing just tire me. A lot of Nigerians are so dumb and clueless.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by enochogaga(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08
Dnet7:
This man is always making point

Making point he can't do, leave that hypocrite guy, a clear example wot he did to yougi duu
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Ezekiel2122(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08
Nobody is as confused as those who are laughing at SW for speaking against Tinubu. I think they are the most foolish people.
People are coming out to say the truth, you people are busy rejoicing that they are the only one suffering. Maybe because majority of you people are tribal bigot expecting southwest to keep quiet I don't know.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:45pm On Feb 08
Dnet7:
This man is always making point
I get my advice from a mad man.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Lance008(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08
Funny but Na true
Watin Dey mak us happy self ?

1 Like

Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by able20(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08
The Ooni of Ife and all traditional Yoruba religious worshipers must place a curse on Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Tinubu has brought a disgrace to the folks
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by DigitalJobs: 2:54pm On Feb 08
uchemma5000:
Are You a video content creator
HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU

URGENTLY NEEDED!!!

We Can Provide You Some Screened And Qualified Candidates For Your Request.

Meanwhile; Try To Edit Your Spellings And Correct Your Repetitions.

Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by ablejesus26(m): 2:58pm On Feb 08
Odin13:
Dem Dey call am werey.. but walahi he makes sense pass Soyinka .. and the rest of the so called sophisticated elites from that region.

Finally Na your people go kill, abuse any protest and protester based on tribal and religious sentiments

Meanwhile, Na dem hunger the wire without tribal sentiments.. people wey go come online abuse the north east and south.. even the west wey Dey cap truth.. still go bed hungry.. atimes use new moniker come beg careless online

Next election.. Na dem go still mount abuse and tribally vote .. just to claim β€œ Yoruba have be president , Vice President.. bla bla bla..

... osun Oyo Ekiti Na still deserted villages with visible chronic hunger and abject poverty.

Who cares ..

Power to the people!!!!

You don already prove se You go be enemy of such protest bcus your soul no fit exist without tribal hate.

Do You know how many Yorubas voted against that daft clueless criminal certificate forger calamity Tinubu?
Even His own family in Osun chose to vote for power to remain up North than to vote for Tinubu bcus they know He is a maximum disaster.

Shun tribal bigotry.
Re: Portable: We Must Also Unite & Protest Against Hardship Like We Do With Football by Kionrae: 2:58pm On Feb 08
Yorubas no go gree
Na their brother dey power so they would give him a pass...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

β€œIf I Want To Do A Collabo, It Will Be With Tekno” Says Segun Arinze / Harri Obi slams Shade Ladipo for 'lying' about getting sacked by Silverbird / A Nairalander With John Dumelo In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.