Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins (16054 Views)

AFCON: Governor Fubara Hails Nwabali / Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON 2023 Semi-Finals (4 - 2)pens On 7 Feb 2024 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Quarter Final (2 - 1) Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by Rebuker(m): 12:01pm On Feb 08
Governor Adeleke of Osun State was filmed watching the Nigeria Super Eagles play against the Bafana Bafana of South Africa yesterday in the AFCON semi-final. Initially appearing a little worried as the match entered into a penalty shootout, the governor happily jumped up and started dancing in celebration as Nigeria emerged the winner with a 4-2 victory against the South Africans.

It was a victory well-deserved, and the governor, known for his love of dancing, didn't disappoint as he celebrated with his unique dance steps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNd1A_ZJdUU?si=Pk3Evu1b8ELTE-dn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by G00dharddick: 12:11pm On Feb 08
To be honest, SA play us ball ooo. Omo those guys are good but we showed them that we're the giant of Africa.

Ivory coast should get ready for super eagles on Sunday. The trophy is coming home 💯

41 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by LetsDestroyAPC(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08
Dancing governor

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by slaawomirr: 2:32pm On Feb 08
Damnnn niggar

We gonna dance more on Sunday

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by Liammm: 2:32pm On Feb 08
I think we are over celebrating this win against South Africa. It's not like SA is that big a footballing nation to beat. We should be more concerned about the way a 'not so big' footballing nation boxed us to a corner. We are losing against a rejuvenated Ivory Coast team if we play this way. Peseiro and the boys really need to get their a$$ down to work. I can only celebrate Nigeria when we finally lift the trophy.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by ernesco0816517(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08
This man is always filled with joy 😊, dancing governor.

18 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by marlow1962(m): 2:32pm On Feb 08
Dancing in good, the rich and the poor can do that, but what happens after dancing? The rich goes back to luxury while the poor goes back to Lamentations of high cost of living. Give them entertainment by deceiving the fools with dancing, watch the fools sing praises to you for dancing and goes back to remain stagnant.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by Nigeriaaa1960(f): 2:32pm On Feb 08
The dancing senator turned Dancing Governor

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by Matinox: 2:33pm On Feb 08
Well, this one is trying, so no banter for him, for now!
Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by OlaDavid2012: 2:36pm On Feb 08
AMEN
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We gonna dance more on Sunday

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by MT: 2:46pm On Feb 08
Mr Governor, Super Eagles did numerous trainings, were resilient and eventually successful on the field.

Aside from dancing, have you done your own work to make life easier for the masses?

Can you say you are successful leading the people of Osun State?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by samsegs(m): 2:52pm On Feb 08
This man go fit video vixen o...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by Zenret84: 3:01pm On Feb 08
That's what the game is all about, celebrate moments like this one because it doesn't present itself often. Moreover there's no small country again in football. North Macedonia stopped Italy from qualifying to the last world... recently a Jordan team eliminated South Korea from Asain Cup. So enjoy the moment
Liammm:
I think we are over celebrating this win against South Africa. It's not like SA is that big a footballing nation to beat. We should be more concerned about the way a 'not so big' footballing nation boxed us to a corner. We are losing against a rejuvenated Ivory Coast team if we play this way. Peseiro and the boys really need to get their a$$ down to work. I can only celebrate Nigeria when we finally lift the trophy.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by Winning123: 3:03pm On Feb 08
Liammm:

We are not over celebrating. The team is doing well and will lift the cup

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by samtoles: 3:09pm On Feb 08
Liammm:

You are talking like the SA team are one useless team. They reached the Semi final for a reason. They are not walk over. We played against one of the best African side and it calls for celebration. Get your negativity outa here

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by babsthegreat: 3:21pm On Feb 08
G00dharddick:
To be honest, SA play us ball ooo. Omo those guys are good but we showed them that we're the giant of Africa.

Ivory coast should get ready for super eagles on Sunday. The trophy is coming home 💯
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by Judolisco(m): 3:32pm On Feb 08
Matinox:
Well, this one is trying, so no banter for him, for now!!!

Teachers in & around Abuja, let me not see this alone 👇
una interview shey na online or in person and where's d location in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by seunayantokun(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08
When he leaves office, it will be okay he works with his nephew Davido.
Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by tivity101: 3:46pm On Feb 08
If there is anything I truly like about this governor is his dancing abilities. Life just too short for person to dey live in dull moments. Even with his size he sure know how to do the things young dudes do.

Congratulations to the super eagles of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by yewit37486: 4:10pm On Feb 08
ernesco0816517:
This man is always filled with joy 😊, dancing governor.

Honestly 😂 I just like the man's disposition.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by yewit37486: 4:10pm On Feb 08
seunayantokun:
When he leaves office, it will be okay he works with his nephew Davido.

As back up dancer or what?! 😁
Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by IPDGP: 4:18pm On Feb 08
On top to watch football match, governor chair still dey different.
Must we show superiority in every gathering

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by seunayantokun(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08
yewit37486:

As back up dancer or what?! 😁

Yes o

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by 7lives: 4:35pm On Feb 08
Liammm:

Rejuvenated SA team you say?
Super Eagles were recently rejuvenated too, abi no be this country we dey wey that Rufai werey dey describe SE as super chickens? as they fly out to the tournament?
Super Eagles already met my expectations, I'm still celebrating and the celebration go still continue on Sunday, by God's grace.
Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by Tjra: 4:35pm On Feb 08
Nurudeen should do something about this big belle. Diabetes no be small matter oo
Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by SisterAnn(f): 4:48pm On Feb 08
MT:
Mr Governor, Super Eagles did numerous trainings, were resilient and eventually successful on the field.

Aside from dancing, have you done your own work to make life easier for the masses?

Can you say you are successful leading the people of Osun State?
Must you people wail at every given opportunity? The tinubulation just began o. Wail small small.
Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by Nmezor(f): 5:20pm On Feb 08
Funni Gov., he so loves to dance sha cheesy
Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by Ganjafama(m): 7:46pm On Feb 08
Liammm:
Sorry for asking Bro, is this Liamm from the betting thread way back?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs. South Africa AFCON: Governor Adeleke Dances As Nigeria Wins by Liammm: 8:09pm On Feb 08
Ganjafama:
Sorry for asking Bro, is this Liamm from the betting thread way back?
Ganja grin. Long time bro grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Arsenal Offers Semi Ajayi Two-Year Contract / Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 43rd Birthday Today / Asisat Oshoala And Victor Osimhen Nominated For 2023 Ballon d'Or

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.