Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self (20103 Views)

Upstream Commission Transfers Over 200 Staff To Lagos After CBN/FAAN Relocations / Those Opposing Relocation Of CBN, FAAN Depts Are Mischief-Makers – Shettima / The Sons Of Our Daughters Married To Yoruba Men Speak For Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by ArewaNorth: 12:37pm On Feb 08
The Senate Chief Whip, Ali Ndume, has dismissed claims of hating Yoruba people following his stance against relocating some departments of the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN, and Federal Airport Authority, FAAN, from Abuja to Lagos State.

Ndume claimed he cannot harbour hatred for the Yoruba nation because two of his daughters are married to men from the Southwest and five children among them.

He lamented that his person had been subjected to media attacks due to his intervention, stressing that subtle blackmail will not deter him from pointing out lapses in government.

A statement by Ndume reads partly: “My two daughters are married to Yoruba men, one from Lagos State and the other from Kwara State. And I’ve five grandchildren who are Yoruba. How can I hate them and allow my daughters to marry them? Those saying I hate the Yorubas, how many of their sons and daughters are married to Hausas or Northerners? I’m a true Nigerian.

“They’ve also been questioning the fact that my daughter works at the CBN. They should check her records. She’s a Nigerian and she’s qualified to work anywhere, including the CBN.

“Instead of these attacks on my person, the CBN should do its job and address the rising inflation and stabilising our exchange rates. They should leave me alone.
“President Tinubu is my friend and he knows that I support him 100%. He appreciates honest feedbacks and will not tolerate what these people around him who are becoming a political cartel are doing.

“I’ll continue to speak the truth and point out areas where corrections are needed. That’s my job as a senator. It is not personal at all.”

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/08/cbn-faan-relocation-my-daughters-married-yoruba-men-ndume-defends-self/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Odin13: 12:57pm On Feb 08
He knows to those people.. is all about the tribal card .. grin

.. now he’s playing it their way.

I love Nigeria .. just know how to go round issues like this .. and you’re safe and secure.

.. they’re relaxed now.. subsequent attacks for stalled.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Bobloco: 1:20pm On Feb 08
He knows that immediately he plays the tribal card, he will no longer be attacked.

Honestly, the northerners knows how to deceive the south west

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Akaegwu(m): 1:31pm On Feb 08
Bobloco:
He knows that immediately he plays the tribals card, he will no longer be attacked.

Let me blame Obi on their behalf. OBI asked him to behave anyhow

41 Likes

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:42pm On Feb 08
cheesy cheesy

That CBN dept relocation to SW isnt my headache as my opinion here wouldnt change a thing but then, If Ndume was a SE person, Low IQ individuals here would have started telling us how its every Yoruba guys dream to marry an Igbo girl

Thing is, the liberalism of Yoruba men is so expressive that they can marry from any tribe, In fact, They've produced two presidents and none had a Yoruba woman as his first lady(none has an Igbo first lady too)

Kudos to a tribe that doesnt discriminate...Great Men is what they are

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Melagros(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08
COMRADES apc is confused and is in disarray

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by kayusely70(m): 1:46pm On Feb 08
Well, Well Well. Hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08
Bobloco:
He knows that immediately he plays the tribals card, he will no longer be attacked.

As far as the deceit isnt a harmful one, I guess its safe

A kinda deceit that can grant them the presidency looks like something reasonable

And before u come here to ask how the Presidency affects the region, u should explain how bragging about how the wealth of top Igbo business men affects the random Chinedu that hawks gala in Lagos traffic and also how Yorubas voting in Sanwo-Olu(Their choice candidate in their state) over GRV should be a worry to an average Igbo person in Lagos

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08
Odin13:

I love Nigeria .. just know how to go round issues like this .. and you’re safe and secure.

Its about tribal card o

Its why 89% of SE voters voted Obi while only 58.8% of SW voters voted BAT cheesy cheesy

No be for una side dem release Job application say na only Anambra indigenes fit apply but na u dey shout say others dey tribal

Illogical Logic smiley : lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Una go dey yarn wetin una no fit back up with facts

86 Likes 14 Shares

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by kokoA(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08
This man is running his mouth tomuch lately.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Ibaaboy(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08
Talk active
Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08
That not withstanding your kids are fond of the Abj easy rich life.

4 Likes

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Menclothing: 2:37pm On Feb 08
Why do every tribe ladies enjoy Yoruba men

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by ecolime(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08
Menclothing:
Who no like better thing?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Curious345: 2:37pm On Feb 08
Hnmm.

It's a fact that Nigerian politicians do not really care about the electorate or the population. Is all about self-interest
Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by marlow1962(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08
And so

1 Like

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:37pm On Feb 08
Odin13:

Hahahahaha
Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by PureFace1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 08
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy

That CBN dept relocation to SW isnt my headache as my opinion here wouldnt change a thing but then, If Ndume was a SE person, Low IQ individuals here would have started telling us how its every Yoruba guys dream to marry an Igbo girl

Thing is, the liberalism of Yoruba men is so expressive that they can marry from any tribe, In fact, They've produced two presidents and none had a Yoruba woman as his first lady(none has an Igbo first lady too)

Remi Tinubu is still a Yoruba woman though

Remi Tinubu father was from Ogun state so how the hell is she not Yoruba? even if her mother was itshekiri, and even itshekiri is very related and connected to Yoruba.

Only stella wife of Obasanjo that truly count as not Yoruba.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Tjra: 2:38pm On Feb 08
Menclothing:
Me sef no understand oo.

I am married with kids but if you see the way Igbo and Kalabari chicks dey chase me up and down for here ehn. Thank God for his grace and discipline.

We don't spend money on women like other tribes but we dey try for love and affection which comes natural to us. Maybe na wetin dey tickle their fantasy be that.

One even said my English communication sounds like sweet music to her ears because of my Yoruba accent. I'm like what the fck? shocked .. No wonder your men hate us bitterly.

Very confusing 😕

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:38pm On Feb 08
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy cheesy

Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Tinubu
Scatter Tinubu
Scatter Remi Tinubu
Thunder scatter Tinubu insha Allah amin.

Hahahahahaha nice song 😃

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Ategberoson(m): 2:43pm On Feb 08
Give it to Yoruba men when it comes to intertribal marriage

Dated a Kaduna babe before, we couldn't make it together because of religion, had a date with a Kano babe as well, dated delta, akwaibom, dated imo married Abia

I be one Nigerian gan gan, what's ndume bragging about

16 Likes

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Kcfresh2103(m): 2:44pm On Feb 08
cool Relocation or no relocation, the major issue confronting the average Nigerian right now is hunger and survival.
Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Tranquility2345: 2:45pm On Feb 08

2 Likes

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Nahunger(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08
grin grin
This man too talk
Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by illuminutty: 2:47pm On Feb 08
Na dem sabi...
Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Rahkman: 2:48pm On Feb 08
The way this tribe flee from their women needs to studied in the university
Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Judolisco(m): 2:48pm On Feb 08
Una sabi chuk una children for cbn na... U r a very good Nigerian indeed....when cbn, DSS, NNPC, FIRS go dey do recruitment na politicians dey send slot....

But when they need recruits for army wey go dey work like slave dem go say make we apply na only for Nigeria u go see person with HND/bsc dey apply for job of SSCE/OND jst so to get into d system..

When Ndume dey talk u go think say him like Nigeria ni oh, northerners would think he is fighting for Northern Nigeria, not knowing his daughter works at d CBN.... angry

8 Likes

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Olachase(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08
them don relocate the CBN and FAAN to Lagos or not cus ayam not understanding
Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Faposky95: 2:50pm On Feb 08
ArewaNorth:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/02/08/cbn-faan-relocation-my-daughters-married-yoruba-men-ndume-defends-self/

Bro....jus stop.....you're not a Bernie Sanders, plesssss
You didn't bethrote your girls, did you ..?!
They love that Yoru dik....and went for it.
It has nothing to do with Executive decisions

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN, FAAN Relocation: My Daughters Married Yoruba Men – Ndume Defends Self by Bigseven(m): 2:53pm On Feb 08
Damage control is too late. You lost my respect the moment you left your your Intelligentsia quotient at home and started seeing from the perspective of a religious fanatic who sees everything as against his religion. CBN relocating some departments is in the interests of the nation. This moves has been on ground since. I blame cBN self. They should have deployed the affected staff quietly. Well na wuna problem. Make I go fine my urgent 2k

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Smash Lagos-Ibadan Highway Kidnap Syndicate, Gang Members Flee / Don’t Look For The Devil; They Are In Nigeria, Amongst Politicians - DJ Switch / Minimum Wage: It’s ₦200,000 Or.. NLC Raises Negotiation Team, Lists Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.