Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG (29183 Views)

NLC Suspends 2-Day Nationwide Protest, Gives Reasons / Fuel Subsidy: NLC Issues Seven-Day Nationwide Strike Notice / NLC, TUC Shift Strike Notice By 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by IamCookie(f): 3:47pm On Feb 08
So, what will be the benefits of going on strike at this defining moment ? Only to worsen matter , I presume. Especially now that the FG is reacting to issues , then you are issuing notice , and then expect the masses to clap for you. Awon useless unions want to collect #200k minimum wage ...what about those of us not employed by either govt or private firm ?
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by gaby(m): 3:47pm On Feb 08
Barking dogs.

Their last paycheck from the FG don finish...

Idiots.
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Demurray: 3:49pm On Feb 08
The last Egunje don finish Abi? Another strike warning in anticipation of call for another egunje , be deceiving yourselves.

The right thing to do is for us irrespective of our tribe and religion , in Millions, to hit the street in protest neither police /soldiers can stop
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by theredaddy: 3:54pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

What happens to the Jonathan subsidy removal protest
Where are the wole sonyinkas?

So these people don lose their voice
If you still pity Nigerians then you must get your head checked

We are not suffering in Nigeria and our politicians are not tormenting us

What is happening is that we the masses are tribalistic

Out of over 200million vibrant Nigerians why must it be the wole soyinka's and bakare of 2011 that must protest now ... do they have two heads

how many players that played for super eagles in 2011 is presently at AFCON.

Did we wait for soyinka to ignite Endsars protest, abi we no just serious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by drerocker: 4:01pm On Feb 08
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by ozolity(m): 4:07pm On Feb 08
Toothless NLC... Govt will soon call them for a meeting and they will forget everything. Rubbish
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Burob: 4:08pm On Feb 08
theredaddy:

Out of over 200million vibrant Nigerians why must it be the wole soyinka's and bakare of 2011 that must protest now ... do they have two heads

Our many players that played for super eagles in 2011 is presently at AFCON.

Did we wait for soyinka to ignite Endsars protest, abi we no just serious
The Hypocrite Disgruntled Obidients are not serious.
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Tywo2018: 4:12pm On Feb 08
Instead of them to be Onions they are calling themselves Unions. Labour Organisation that cannot pepper them.
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Burob: 4:14pm On Feb 08
ozolity:
Toothless NLC... Govt will soon call them for a meeting and they will forget everything. Rubbish
Is their any gains whatsoever from this so called hypocrite union Labor party Obidients going on strike, other than putting you people in more pains & suffering, then come back & blame government for their own misconstrued actions all based on bad belle that their supported candidate lost the general election.

Hypocrites that think going on strike is punishment to the Federal government, or will it put food on your table?
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by DavidEsq(m): 4:19pm On Feb 08
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

What happens to the Jonathan subsidy removal protest
Where are the wole sonyinkas?

So these people don lose their voice
If you still pity Nigerians then you must get your head checked

We are not suffering in Nigeria and our politicians are not tormenting us

What is happening is that we the masses are tribalistic
Thank u for summing it all up
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Jostoman: 4:20pm On Feb 08
We will do our protest by ourselves

1 Like

Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Franklyspeakin: 4:20pm On Feb 08
They stopped paying after the second month useless govt
Nahunger:
grin

The 35k monthly for 6 months don finish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mumu people
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Treasure17(m): 4:37pm On Feb 08
Our husband has gone mad again.
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by mbos: 4:43pm On Feb 08
dey want to join protest wey don dey start small small
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Ken4Christ: 4:49pm On Feb 08
They are fighting for themselves. Those working for the government are relatively few compared to the population of the country. They are not even up to 10%. So, who will fight for the remaining 90%?. We need a holistic solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by orfegater(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08
their pocket don dry be that
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by imagrg(m): 5:01pm On Feb 08
It's the ordinary people that will bear the brunt.
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by bluefilm: 5:01pm On Feb 08
I cannot join the proposed strike.

Let Agbadorians and their RΓΈnu counterparts continue with the strike.

As for me, I am still very luch occupied with learning the lessons they are teaching Pitaobi.

1 Like

Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by chrisblack1234: 5:12pm On Feb 08
God will punish this union..Unserious set of people..only mouth, no action..bastard bribing element..wasted union that needs to be scraps..only mouth, no action..
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by malaria(f): 5:12pm On Feb 08
Every time her no back up action
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Basicend: 5:22pm On Feb 08
Saao:
Useless labor and TUC, pro government congress. Let them let the ordinary people protest in peace. We don't need pro government nlc and TUC

Dem wan cash out as usual na. . The useless labour leaders.

They won't do anything as usual.
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by eteba(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08
The strike will aggravate the hardship, provide breeding ground for miscreants to further compound the woes of the already battered citizens.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Nahunger(m): 5:42pm On Feb 08
Franklyspeakin:
They stopped paying after the second month useless govt

No be the same nlc con dey praise them for the 35k..

All of them their eyes go see pepper
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Honestey: 5:42pm On Feb 08
Have they give Ajaero another facelift with blow? If no there can be no strike. A politically affiliated Labour Union leadership cannot organize a successful strike without something to show for it on his face.
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by mokwechineme: 6:03pm On Feb 08
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/02/breaking-nlc-tuc-issue-14-day-nationwide-strike-notice-to-fg/amp/

Even the are more humane than these useless demonic NLC, All they do is charade while struggling for their fulless pockets. This particular NLC under this midget Ajaero is the worst in history.
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by sukar886: 6:08pm On Feb 08
Abeg make una start today, hardship is much, i never sell anything for 3days now, it have never happen b4 for years i have started business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:09pm On Feb 08
NLC PEOPLE LET ME ADVISE YOU BEFORE YOU PLAY TO GALLERY AND GOOF.
MANY NLC EXECUTIVES DON'T HAVE FACTS OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN NAIJA TODAY.
First,
1) NIGERIA CUSTOM HIKED EXCHANGE RATE FROM N900/$ TO N1500/$.
As at TODAY IMPORTERS FOR MANUFACTURE OF DRUGS AND FOOD PAY OUTRAGEOUS DUTY LEVIES IN BILLIONS OF NAIRA,CAUSING MORE POVERTY TO NIGERIA. AND M.A.N IS SLEEPING.
THIS WHAT IS MAKING MANUFACTURERS TO INCREASE PRICES OF FOODAND DRUGS.
2) MONOPOLY OF RICE AND CEMENT MUST BE BROKEN IMMDIATELY,SO THAT THE PRICES GO BACK TO NORMAL
3) GOVT SHOULD SUBSIDIZE ELECTRICITY,FOOD AND FUEL TO KEEP THE ECONOMY UP.
NO MORE EXCUSES NLC,STOP ASKING FOR STUPID WAGE FIGURES THAT INFLATION WILL EAT UP TOMORROW.
ASK FOR SANE THINGS THAT I HAVE ADVISED ABOVE,IFSHA. grin
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:13pm On Feb 08
PARADIZEPRIEST:
NLC PEOPLE LET ME ADVISE YOU BEFORE YOU PLAY TO GALLERY AND GOOF.
MANY NLC EXECUTIVES DON'T HAVE FACTS OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN NAIJA TODAY.
First,
1) NIGERIA CUSTOM HIKED EXCHANGE RATE FROM N900/$ TO N1500/$.
As at TODAY IMPORTERS FOR MANUFACTURE OF DRUGS AND FOOD PAY OUTRAGEOUS DUTY LEVIES IN BILLIONS OF NAIRA,CAUSING MORE POVERTY TO NIGERIA. AND M.A.N IS SLEEPING.
THIS WHAT IS MAKING MANUFACTURERS TO INCREASE PRICES OF FOODAND DRUGS.
2) MONOPOLY OF RICE AND CEMENT MUST BE BROKEN IMMDIATELY,SO THAT THE PRICES GO BACK TO NORMAL
3) GOVT SHOULD SUBSIDIZE ELECTRICITY,FOOD AND FUEL TO KEEP THE ECONOMY UP.
NO MORE EXCUSES NLC,STOP ASKING FOR STUPID WAGE FIGURES THAT INFLATION WILL EAT UP TOMORROW.
ASK FOR SANE THINGS THAT I HAVE ADVISED ABOVE,IFSHA. grin
If they don't ask for these critical things we won't go for any fcccvking strike. undecided
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Jasonekah98: 6:18pm On Feb 08
2 weeks??..
I go don finish my final exams by then grin
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Lifeinlight: 6:27pm On Feb 08
Acidosis:

14 days?

That's way too long. These NLC and TUC are useless. Very useless and irritating. They're giving FG 14 whole days amidst this hardship?
Re: Hardship: NLC, TUC Issue 14-day Nationwide Strike Notice To FG by Lifeinlight: 6:30pm On Feb 08
Ken4Christ:
They are fighting for themselves. Those working for the government are relatively few compared to the population of the country. They are not even up to 10%. So, who will fight for the remaining 90%?. We need a holistic solution.
exactly. Government workers are less than 4% of our population. I wonder what will be the fate of the majority

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari, Fayemi, Others Visit Tinubu In London Home / Why Our Refineries Can't Work, At Least For Now. / Oshiomhole: My Deputy Wants Me Dead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.